James Lafferty Hits Up Buddha Bar

James Lafferty Hits Up Buddha Bar

One Tree Hill hunk James Lafferty stops to sign autographs for fans on Wednesday (April 22) in Paris, France.

The 23-year-old eligible bachelor was seen out hanging out with a girl last night, who people claim to be Sophia Bush, but is not. It’s Fabienne Darnaud, a news anchor who recently interviewed.

During a recent French radio interview, James was asked what he thought of the French translation voice-overs for OTH. “It’s great I think,” he shared. “[My character] sounds a little older than me and distinguished.”

james lafferty buddha bar 01
james lafferty buddha bar 02
james lafferty buddha bar 03
james lafferty buddha bar 04
james lafferty buddha bar 05
james lafferty buddha bar 06
james lafferty buddha bar 07

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

I love James, but how comes we never get pics of him out and about in LA??

The “girl” is JUST a french presenter, she’s actually the girl whom interviewed him for NRJ Live, you know ? The clips you posted in your last post about him … Thanks for the pics, he looks great!

any news he’s coming to other european cities? I hope Germany is on his list =)
By the way, why is he promoting alone?

imissmyflipflops @ 04/24/2009 at 12:29 pm

Whew! I’m glad that girl is just an interviewer!
He’s not promoting alone, angelina. He’s with Mark Schwann, the creator. Also, his cute brother is visiting Paris with him!

France is still up to season 5?
James looks really hott.

who thought he would get more attention in Europe then in US.

he looks so hottt

Hahaha that’s what I thought Mori…
Too bad he is not going to visit Amsterdam :(

hes too pale

There was only his THONG including his FA*GOT-PALS, folks!!
(you can imagine what happened)

very cute<33

Ooh he’s lookin hot!!!

karmababykarma @ 04/24/2009 at 1:08 pm

oooh someone is getting hotter than Chad :P James is a total hottie, I dont know why I just realized that, but oh well, better late then never!

Charlottsskieee @ 04/24/2009 at 1:28 pm

I hope he’s still together with sophia, and I want him to come to Belgium

What a cutie and still a bachelor

I think he’s only going to be in France. I don’t think he along with Mark and the some others who accompanied them are going to any other European countries besides France.

selinakyle @ 04/24/2009 at 1:44 pm

I really should have taken my day off, silly me. I knew he was coming to Paris and I forgot to switch with my coworker so I could go to the Fnac (where he was signing autographs) :’( :’( :’(

I so don’t find him attractive anymore. I can’t even bear to watch his lame acting. His sloppy seconds with Sophia Bush was a total turnoff.

^^
Wow……don’t you sound incredibly stupid.
Any ways, James looks great in those pictures.

n_S_23_23 @ 04/24/2009 at 2:53 pm

I think she is not important. I am still wanna believe James and Sophia are together.

Jamesssssssssssssssssssssss. He’s hott.

Ahh, love him!

he’s deffo the hottest man in OTH ;]

love him and sophia and i cant wait to see them officially together!! <333

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 04/24/2009 at 6:17 pm

wow.. 2 days in a row. hmm.. strange.

Hot Ho t Hot Hot Hot

She really does look like Sophia, it’s a totally understandable mistake!The only thing I see here are two people talking I still wanna believe James and Sophia are together

He looks like Tom Cruise Here, younger days.

@Kris:

Who really cares! I’m just saying….I haven’t even heard of the show before now, it’s certainly not that big in Australia….James is cute though, not hot, but cute

@Kris:

shenanyginz @ 04/24/2009 at 9:41 pm

hes so sexy

Please keep these posts coming!

who the f cares about this loser? seriously. after oth is done so is his acting career. good looks will only get you so far, his lame acting will not cut it.

I loveeeeee you James!!!!

i care.James i love you

HE IS SO HOT!!

#1, those are not pictures of him. People photoshop pictures of him all the time. They always have.

Like someone else said, the girl was just an interviewer. Sophia was actually getting surgery on her tonsils done in California, so she was nowhere near Paris.

And, they are not “together” anymore (If you could even call it that in the first place). They haven’t been “together” for months, which is well known around Wilmington. But, people are free to believe what they want. He still looks hot, though.

They started off as fck buddies. Its obvious they wrnt gonna last.

^^
No they didn’t you idiot. They never started off that way. I live in Wilmy and know a lot of the crew members. That whole fwb thing was just a rumor. You morons will believe anything.

Gosh! I love him!!!!