Michelle Williams: Wedding in the Works?

Michelle Williams: Wedding in the Works?

Michelle Williams and a mystery male swing her daughter, Matilda Ledger, 3, after their usual coffee run in Brooklyn, New York City on Saturday morning (April 25).

Michelle, 28, will reportedly wed director Spike Jonze as early as summer, reports Star.

“They’re in love and absolutely thrilled with each other,” says a source. “They don’t see why they should wait much longer… Spike loves being with Matilda. He’s teaching her to skateboard and to ride a bike… He never makes Michelle feel like taking care of her is a burden, because he truly thinks of them all as a family.”

UPDATE: The mystery male is the owner of the coffee shop that Michelle frequents.

30+ pictures inside of swinging partners Michelle and Matilda

michelle williams wedding spike jonze 26
michelle williams wedding spike jonze 27
michelle williams wedding spike jonze 28
michelle williams wedding spike jonze 29
michelle williams wedding spike jonze 30

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Ha, almost every post about this kid says ‘swung by mystery male’!

I doubt she’s marrying Spike. It’s STAR magazine for crying out loud! Matilda’s adorable, though!

I wish Heath could teach his baby girl to ride a bike…

Matilda is so adorable. What fun. Whee!

is she marries him, she will be the most stupid actress of the world!!!!!

denver789 @ 04/25/2009 at 5:19 pm

she begin to be ugly when she is with spike jonze, she seems so old and her clothes is horrible!!!!

anonymous @ 04/25/2009 at 5:23 pm

i believe star magazine because it was this first magazine who mentionned that michelle williams and spike jonze was dating

Now this is a very happy little family!!! Matilda is a happy and thriving 3 year old, doing what 3 year olds love to do. Swing and laugh and skip and just live in the moment!!! Well done Michelle!!!!

@ #3: Just my thoughts :’-(
This little girl is so adorable and she’ll for sure become a beautiful young woman in the future!

Denver 789 has enlightened me. Now I understand why people go on these websites and comment on celebrities. They just live to hate and attack people they don’t know. Michelle Williams has to be the most harmless celebrity in the world. She’s not a big Hollywood player. She keeps a low profile in Brooklyn raising her daughter and still the haters come out and attack her. It’s one thing to not care about her, but the viciousness directed at someone so harmless can only mean that there are a lot of hateful, unstable people on these sites who live to bring others down for no reason but to make themselves feel better about their own miserable lives. You should be ashamed of yourselves/

Cute pics. :)

It warms my heart to see Michelle happy and smiling again … she looked so sad for so long. And little Matilda sure is the spitting image of Heath ~ and she looks big for her age. I wonder if she’s going to be tall – don’t know how tall Heath was but she isn’t petite like her mother. At any rate, I’m happy for Michelle and hope they do get married!

There is, most likely no wedding.

WOW!! I can see so much Heath in Matilda’ eyes. It’s insane!! My, myyyy!! She is as cute as a button.

I can’t say I’m a fan of Michelle, but I think she seems to be a great Mom. Her daughter always looks active and well dressed and cared for. The fact that she is with a man who loves her daughter as well as makes her happy, is a wonderful thing. What’s to criticize? Nothing! If it’s true, I hope they have a bright future together.

Enough michelle no marriage @ 04/25/2009 at 6:35 pm

Wow for the rest of Matilda’s life she will be reminded of her dead father who happened to o.d (accidently ) maybe maybe not he was
depressed that he could not see his daughter.. They were not living
together at the time of his death.. Michelle did break up with him..

Of course when she enters school and graduates she will be oh
I see your dead father in your eyes.. wow wippee

I have my doubts it was Michelle who broke up the relationship. But I guess we’ll never know for sure.

Mini-Heath :)

I don’t care that Michelle might be marrying Spike. . . I would just hate for Matilda to grow up calling him dad, she should always know who her father was.

twifanatic Amanda @ 04/25/2009 at 6:51 pm

Michelle is pretty and Matilda is adorable. Michelle looks happy with Spike Jonze so I wish them all the best :)

Enough michelle no marriage! @ 04/25/2009 at 6:56 pm

The reason she broke up with him was his drug habit… o.k everyone.!
So what every child grows up with a step father … who will probably
adopt her as his own.. so there….Screw the Ledger family.. who’s own
son did not think about her when he had 9 bottles of pills by his bed
side and who o.d on them.. who knew which ones to take guess we
can say that he is like Kurt Cobain both left a daughter who they did
not think of at the time of their deaths

LolaSvelt @ 04/25/2009 at 6:56 pm

Why is Heath Ledger still being tagged in photos of MICHELLE and MATILDA?

darrrrrrrr @ 04/25/2009 at 7:00 pm

i wish them both the best but…… i cant help but think about how spikes going to be the father figure in matilda life and do all the dad stuff with her when is should be heath!
it just so unfair …. lifes a *****!
heaths just going to be a memory!

darrrrrrrr @ 04/25/2009 at 7:00 pm

it just so unfair …. lifes a *****!
heaths just going to be a memory!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All