Hilary Duff: Mother's Day in Napa!

Hilary Duff: Mother's Day in Napa!

Hilary Duff waves to photogs as she picks up groceries with boyfriend Mike Comrie at Vons Supermarket on Sunday afternoon (April 26) in Los Angeles. The couple picked up cases of bottled water, Coca-Cola, Bud Light, and Sprite Zero.

Mother’s Day is only two weeks away (May 10) and Hilary exclusively told me her plans!

“My mom’s birthday is two days after Mother’s Day and it’s not a surprise, so I can tell you,” the 21-year-old told JustJared.com at last week’s Tribeca Film Festival party. “We’re going to Napa! We’ve never been and I’m 21 now, so we get to do wine tasting and other fun things like that. I don’t know if it’ll be exactly on her birthday because of schedules, but we’ll do a trip like that.

When asked if her mom feels gypped that she gets two celebrations lumped together, Hilary told me, “Yeah, but she’s a mom. Moms are used to eating less and eating when food’s cold and doing mom stuff. I would feel gypped! When someone has their birthday close to Christmas, it sucks!”

20+ pictures inside of Vons Supermarket sexy Hilary Duff

hilary duff mothers day napa 19
hilary duff mothers day napa 20
hilary duff mothers day napa 21
hilary duff mothers day napa 22

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wow she is looking amazing

she used to be cute but not anymore imo, the boobs,teeth..the underage partying but still playing the goody role, the bitchy comments to an older actress, it’s just too much

Someone wants to be seen: a black bra under a skimpy white tank!

JUSTROCKIN @ 04/26/2009 at 9:29 pm

SOMEONES WEARING THERE SUPER BRA TODAY!!! LMAO

naw but i stlll luvs her. i mean atleast shes still eating *cough* lindsey lohan *cough* lol thats mean.

that was self defense Faye had no reason to diss Hilary like that she doesn’t know Hilary personally. Also this is old news no one is even talking about this **** anymore it’s a done deal.

JUSTROCKIN @ 04/26/2009 at 9:34 pm

@Ava:

dude how close were you staring at the pictures to know what color bra shes wearing??? its not THAT obvious

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful

I definitely cannot tell what color bra she is wearing wow really how close were you looking? lol

Hilary, we love you *-*

Smartie =) @ 04/26/2009 at 10:07 pm

I completely agree with what Hil’ says about people who have their birthday close to Xmas, it does SUCK. My b-day is on Dec 29th LOL! Either people tell me they’ve spent so much money for Christmas that they’re broke and can’t give me anything for my bday or they say they forgot it because of all the festivities so yeah it sucks as$. :D Anyway, I can’t see her bra’s color either, if you did Ava, your eyes are lasers. She looks good. I’ve always liked her and you know, she’s wayy better than all the crap on Disney right now. At least her show was great. I won’t even talk about the lame shows and cough HSM of my butt cough…… Go Hilary, haters make you even more famous!

I seriously don’t see why people need to hate on her she’s normal and she works hard and she’s sweet!

love her .. they make a gorgeous couple <3

How can anyone hate her? It’s fine to say that you don’t like her movies or her music, but to hate her on a personal level? She’s probably one of the few genuine celebrity that I actually admire.

wow, somebody had a boob job

She’s wearing Britney’s hand me downs..

hilary needs to disappear @ 04/26/2009 at 11:11 pm

oh shut the f^ck up, you materialistic *****.

hilary needs to disappear @ 04/26/2009 at 11:13 pm

by the way, her boyfriend looks like an ugly midget/leprechaun with a huge ass. but i guess she likes `em that way…certainly deserves fuglies like that.

Jared, tell her to go to Goosecross Cellars! It is the only winery in Napa Valley that isn’t stuck up and has nothing but a fun atmosphere. Then again, she is rich, so maybe the wineries will be nice to her.

ARE THEY REALLY ACTING HUMAN, folks?

LOVE HILARY!!! She’s so Gorgeous!

she so did a boob job.

Good lord, she is only 21… I thought she was older than that.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

wonder how much stuffing is underneath that bra?!?!

tasylorswiftfan @ 04/27/2009 at 10:25 am

Jared the word gypped is pretty offensive. I don’t think it’s right for your website to use it. It’s a racial slur.

Anonymous @ 04/27/2009 at 5:51 pm