Jennifer Garner Knee-ds Help

Jennifer Garner Knee-ds Help

Jennifer Garner sports some bloody knees as she goes shopping with husband Ben Affleck and daughter Violet Affleck at Whole Foods in Boston on Saturday (April 25).

Jen just turned 37 earlier this month and her newest film, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, opens this Friday, May 1st.

The former Alias star talked about being open to the public, saying, “When I first started out, my natural inclination was just to tell you everything that you could possibly want to know about me, my husband, my kids, my family, my childhood, any dark scene that ever happened to me. I’m an open person that way; so it has taken me years to learn. And I still say more than I want to!”

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner knee-ding help…

jennifer garner needs help 01
jennifer garner needs help 02
jennifer garner needs help 03
jennifer garner needs help 04
jennifer garner needs help 05
jennifer garner needs help 06
jennifer garner needs help 07
jennifer garner needs help 08
jennifer garner needs help 09
jennifer garner needs help 10

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Celebrity Babies, Jennifer Garner, Violet Affleck

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

V is so precious!!

she looks tired because of working out! She is so pretty!!!

Did she really have a baby??? There are never any pics? Did something happen to it??

She looks very homely and very pale. I wonder when he is going to get tired of her…

ben/jen fan @ 04/26/2009 at 9:16 am

She does need some sun, but hey, if I were flying back and forth from the East/West coast, mother duties, doing press for a new film, moving from one house to another and being followed 24/7 by paps, I would look a little pale also.

Tonight is the Ghost/Girlfriends premiere. Will be nice to see Jen dressed up and working the red carpet.

Boy Ben looks pissed at someone. Maybe the jerks taking the pictures

LolaSvelt @ 04/26/2009 at 9:47 am

Jennifer Garners knee-ds to go away – she’s insanely boring.

Is really nice seeing them in their normal life, is my favourite family, I adore them.

For more about them, come to my forum :

violet is cute

I love this family. They are so cute, and on top of that both Ben and Jen are great actors! I can’t believe Jen just had a baby a few months ago. She looks so great! :)

They called the paps for a photo-op. The paparazzi don’t hang out at grocery stores. Sorry couldn’t resist since that’s what everybody said about Brad and Angelina when they went to the store. Ben looks pissed off in 95% of photos. There are pictures of Saraphina. But considering she’s just a few months old she’s not going to go to as places as Violet.

Wow, all the money in the world and that’s what she wears?! She never gets it right, she never gets how to be casual cute at all, I don’t expect her to get all dressed up, but she doesn’t even try, she thinks she’s being all casual, but she ends up boring, no sense of style (and that’s not because of having 2 kids, plenty of Moms look great when casual). . And Ben does always look pissed off when he is with her.

call 911 emergency, QUICK!!
…………….HERE IS SOMEBODY DYING, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will the net tire of the bland pics of the crew….?

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

lolasvelt – maybe they are boring but it’s nice to see celebs do every day normal stuff, like their own shopping, or actually spending time with their children.

JEN AND BEN AND VI LAST YEAR @ 04/26/2009 at 12:11 pm

BEA: THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR WEBSITE THERE IS A WARNING SIGN ON THERE ….SO PLEASE TELL US WHAT TO DO
IF WE WANT TO SEE THE PIX OF THIS FAM

JEN AND BEN AND VI @ 04/26/2009 at 12:17 pm

Jen just announced that she is 10 pounds overweight.. so guess
it isn’t this year photos..This looks like when he directing
Gone Baby Gone… The same store as the last time.. And believe me
she would have her daughter Seraphina with her.!!

Ivelisse^^^ @ 04/26/2009 at 12:21 pm

Man Ben is SO GOOD LOOKING! Actually, he looks better when he doesnt smile I think. He will never smile fake at the paps, so give up on that.

They look like such a cool, laid-back family. And so pretty, all of them. Pretties! :)

that’s weird Ben was in boston this week shooting scenes for a kevin costnar movie. I think the papz go to far when they shoot kids, it should be illegal to film minors and publish their pictures.

a realist @ 04/26/2009 at 1:37 pm

Jenn is pretty.

a realist @ 04/26/2009 at 1:54 pm

louisa @ 04/26/2009 at 11:21 am

***********************
louisa, your IQ is not very big, huh? Ordinary citizens snap pics of celebrities and sell them. Live and learn, dear.

pink roses @ 04/26/2009 at 1:56 pm

sorella @ 04/26/2009 at 11:29 am

Wow, all the money in the world and that’s what she wears?!
******************
She’s at the freakin’ grocery store, you nut.

Besides, she’s not dressing to impress you.

Is it really necessary to mention the bloody knees?

a realist @ 04/26/2009 at 2:31 pm

Ben and Brad have some things in common.

1. They both dodged a bullet, named Gwyneth Paltrow, who is a disgusting snob.

2. They both found their way to the most wonderful mates they could have, Jenn Garner, and Ange Jolie.

3. They are both great fathers, and husbands.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All