Kim Kardashian Shows Off Lighter Locks

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Lighter Locks

Kim Kardashian shows off her lighter locks as she goes out to lunch at Cipriani’s in Soho in New York City on Sunday (April 26).

The 28-year-old reality star the did some shopping at Intermix where she purchased jewelry and clothes. Kim walked and talked with model and friend, Chanel Iman.

UPDATE: Kim is so clever. “It’s a wig!,” Kim writes, “Did I have you fooled? I did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend and they put this hair piece on! I haven’t taken it off since, because I’m really loving the look. I’ve been wearing it around New York and everyone thought it was my real hair! It’s making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer. What do you think? Should I dye it for real?”

15+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian showing off her lighter locks…

kim kardashian lighter locks 01

• Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

She looks like Beyonce FIRST!

I like her better with the darker locks..her look is so different now

She kind of looks like a staten island housewife. She’s gorgeous, but I’m not sure if I’m feeling the color. I think most people look best with their natural color! Still love her though.

UptownRazorback @ 04/27/2009 at 12:21 am

I love Kim…( I hate the show)… She ‘sf&cking hott..

very cute. but i like her locks darker.

she looks cute
but she looks cutter with darker hair WAAAAAAAAAAAAY CUTER

She looks better with darker hair…..
I don’t like this hair color on her at all!

she’s annoying

a total fan @ 04/27/2009 at 12:36 am

For a split second I though it was Beyounce.

wow… its sorta like a mix between beyonce and shenae grimes lol

the new color is nice, but it’ll definitely take some time to get used to it.

ASDFGHJKL; @ 04/27/2009 at 12:41 am

i can see her roots
if your gonna dyue your hair
make sure you get the roots

Complaint_depot @ 04/27/2009 at 12:42 am

Kim please stick with your natural black/dark brown hair instead!
JLo phoned in and said she wants her light brown locks back!

i love her,
but her hair color… not so much.
i guess i’ll just have to get used to it.

her dark hair was so nice though!

queston: why do people like her again ?
i don’t get it?
what has this girl done that’s worthy of having fans ?
aside from starring on a reality show with no point what so ever?
i don’t get it ?
that being said.
she is pretty.
but the color is way too light IMO.

SHE LOOKS LIKE BEYONCE!!!

hmm, i think she looks better with the lightened hair…

that’s kind of a cute dress, too ;)

She looks better with dark hair. Her hair is soo fried now. Not a good idea to go from black to a lighter color seeing as how to see that lighter color at all youd have to strip the hair which is bad for the hair and you can now tell she friend hers.

i like her with dark hair
it looks so unhealthy now!
i dont like it !

jolly roger @ 04/27/2009 at 1:50 am

She looks cute with lighter hair. JLo wished she was as pretty as Kim. No way in h.e.l.l.

The contrast between her dark hair and skin tone was so much nicer. This colour washes her out.

That B^tch went there knowing her pics would be taken, such an attention ho! She’s copying off of Jessica Alba with the lighter hair!

some people have some rather odd TASTE in beauty, this woman isn’t beautiful??? she’s just OKAY or ‘sexy’. She looks like a HORSE with her long face and her body is like a horse’s too. Her hair doesn’t match her, she’s not talented. She’s annoying! She loves FAME & what is she famous for AGAIN? Fashion? or Her Sextape? o_O

lol yes she does have a long face which is not flattering & i dislike those kinds of eyes that most latinas have too, those um eyes that go diff directions or wide set eyes, itt annoys me…… she’s not pretyy, people! or HOT . There are way more beautiful middle eastern women and latina women than her! she almost looks like a man too

her cheekbones are funny and her face IS narrow and long, LIKE A TOE! =x

i like her eyebrows but why is she famous again?

I love Kim but am much more into her darker hair. Oh well, she is subject to a hair change if her heart so desires!

CHRISTINE @ 04/27/2009 at 3:48 am

SHE LOOKS MUUUUCH BETTER WITH LIGHTER LOCKS. VERY SEXY.

CHRISTINE @ 04/27/2009 at 4:06 am

DIANNA, I AGREE. ALL THESE CELEB WANNA-BES WOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN HAD MADE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES IF IT ALL HADN’T STARTED WITH PARIS HILTON, ACTUALLY, IF U COME TO THINK OF IT. NICOLE RICHIE, EVEN LINDSAY LOHAN FROM HER FIGHTS WITH PARIS, THAT GUY WHO KEPT SAYING FIRE-CROTCH, EVEN PROBABLY “THE HILLS”, “LAGUNA” OR WHATEVER THOSE SHOWS ARE CALLED (DON’T WATCH MUCH TV). EVEN THE MAIN CHARACTER OF “GOSSIP GIRL”… THE BLONDE… LOOKS SIMILAR TO PARIS AND HAS A BITCHY, WITTY, BACKSTABBING SIDEKICK (WE CAN PICK A VARIETY OF PARIS’ FRIENDS AND ROLL THEM ALL UP INTO THAT 1 CHARACTER).

CHRISTINE @ 04/27/2009 at 4:13 am

KIM KARDASHIAN ALSO BECAME KNOWN WHEN SHE WAS FIRST SEEN HANGING OUT WITH PARIS. ALL THESE GIRLS CAN THANK PARIS,. EVEN NICOLE RICHIE HAS HER OWN “CELEB BUZZ” WEBSITE… TALK ABOUT CELEB WANNA-BES. AND FOR WHAT? COCAINE USE? SEX VIDEOS? RICH GIRL FIGHTS? ANGELINA JOLIE-WANNABE PREGNANCIES?? FEEL SORRY FOR THEM ACTUALLY. ANGELINA JOLIE WOULDN’T BE CAUGHT DEAD DOING WHAT THESE GIRLS DO. THEY’RE NO ‘LADIES’. NOW ANGIE… SHE’S CLASS… WITH HER OWN AGENDA.

20# kim wishes she was as pretty as jlo. She said she is a fanatic of jennifer and wants to look like her. But i think she looks like beyonce, she is pretty(but jlo is gorgeous)

She should’ve thought twice about this. Not cute at all. Now she looks like one of them girls in Snoop Dog’s videos….

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

She’s lookin like Ciara…………….I don’t like the new color……..she looks so different

Weave. Guys, check the tracks, especially on the right side (her right facing us).

Her posing and prissing and her faux high fashion model face is flipping annoying. Who does that while walking down the street? This girl is beginning to annoy me–no longer a fan.

Besides her P*SSY bald isn’t her “CUP OF TEA”, folks!!

HI, I'M KIM K AND I WILL DO AN @ 04/27/2009 at 8:30 am

R U BLIND PEOPLE??????? OR FOR SURE DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE DID NOT CHANGE HER HAIR COLOR, THE FAKE LOCKS R OBVIOUSLY GLUED INTO HER ROOTS! THAT GIRL LOVES NOTHING MORE THAN ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

NO, NO, NO, NO. NO KIM.
This is not a good look for you.
Big mistake.

What matters is that Kim likes her new look, that’s it.

She is very pretty, but the light hair does not suit her. It makes her look fake.

When will people learn that lighter hair isn’t always best….Kim K please go back to being a brunette….light hair makes you look average and your clearly NOT an average chic!

@kris:
I agree with you she is so annoying, and stupid.

After I saw her talentless booty shaking in Dancing with the stars..it was the end!!

i love the new hair, she looks so pretty .

I guess since her HUGE ass already looks as sick as JLO’s , she figured she should just complete the package..

maybe now she can make a ****** album too

GOSH! SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO GOT LIGHT NOW AND ITS ANNOYING SINCE IM BRUNETTE but im not saying people shouldnt die there hair cause i wanna die my hair a redish brown but my mom wont let me but any way i dont think it looks to bad

to F@!#$%& NATY AND KRIS: I DONT THINK SHE IS ANNOYING OR STUPID NOW SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH JUST CAUSE YOU DONT GOT AN ASS AS NICE AS HERS SO F@#$ OFF *******

it’s not real – check out her blog.

She is still beautiful, but I miss her dark hair.

does anyone know where i can find a bracelet her model friend is wearing?

this isnt a good luck for her! keep the dark hair KIM!!!!

is she serious???? one of the best features is her long dark hair. she’s so dumb LOL, if she seriously asking us if she should really go with lighter hair.

a realist @ 04/27/2009 at 1:01 pm

She looks like Beyonce. I think she should not wear the wig.

She looks like a prostitue strolling the beat.

I don’t think she looks that good, either.

Definitely should keep her dark hair…she looks so bleh with that color.

noooooooooooooooo why ?????

I really find her beutiful (in the face ) but this color is not so much to my taste…
dark skin and light hair is something that only few can pull off- and here the color of the wig is just ….not right! It#s just not a nice tone of brown.

I think beyonce is way better looking than Kim fake butt kardashian and also jlo is average not pretty thou.. plus Kim is so worthless and fake and she does have a goat face and a annoying voice. If she was so pretty she would not of neede all that palstic surgery on her nose, butt, lips, boobs and fake skin color,, she is a wannabe!!

t’es trop belle!! ….je t’aime!

I agree with others that Kim looks best with her own natural hair color. This lighter color is flattering too, but it makes her look like just another face in the crowd. Her dark hair really makes her stand out. Either way, she’s lovely – but I vote for her natural color.

oh my gosh I THOUGHT SHE WAS BEYONCE

what happen @ 04/27/2009 at 5:29 pm

She and whole family look like monkeys. Poor Bruce pick up the dogshit.

She should comb it over her face

she’s way 2 tan imo, she looks better with her normal tone
the wig doesnt look that blonde, i admit i was fooled lol
cute dress but i still hate u kim =[
i like ur sister kourtney better =D

I totally agree she looks like beyonce !!

I like it, she looks HOT.

The Kardashian girls are a bunch of FUGLY ***** PIGS.

YUCK.

The light hair looks good on her.

The light hair looks good on her.

I find kim kardashian very beautiful. some people say that she looks like a horse i am guessing they’re just jealous and that those people who are saying this are very ugly