Megan Fox is Shutters Sexy

Megan Fox is Shutters Sexy

Megan Fox looks like her foxy self as she arrives at The Shutters Hotel on Monday morning (April 27) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 22-year-old actress arrived for a press junket to promote Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (out June 24). Megan wore Jimmy Choo‘s “Kenzie” platform sandal and a $15,000 Joan Hornig bracelet! Yowzas. No word yet on whether costars Josh Duhamel or Shia LaBeouf showed but it’s likely!

Just this past Thursday (April 23), Megan was in Louisiana shooting her new movie Jonah Hex. Her unimaginable waist size (thanks to a corset) is definitely a must-see!!!

megan fox shutters hotel 01
megan fox shutters hotel 02
megan fox shutters hotel 03
megan fox shutters hotel 04
megan fox shutters hotel 05
megan fox shutters hotel 06
megan fox shutters hotel 07
megan fox shutters hotel 08
megan fox shutters hotel 09

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

the best she’s looked, ever.

a total fan @ 04/27/2009 at 2:46 pm

I saw Transformers but she actually didn’t make an impression. I knew a girl was a co-star but I didn’t know who she was until all the fuss about her looking like Jolie. I hope she does well.

I don’t like her hair color here. Other than that she looks great.

infairness @ 04/27/2009 at 2:50 pm

she looks good here

ouahhhhhh, quel mechant petard!!!!

brad pitt for megan fox @ 04/27/2009 at 3:04 pm

come on brad go for it!

she is stunning!

woah.def best shes ever looked! finally doesnt look trashy! she can look good and she does.

AMAZING!
Her best look ever!

stunning! :)

HER BEST LOOK EVER…

Smartie =) @ 04/27/2009 at 3:30 pm

“best look ever”? Are you ******’ kiddin’ me??! The hair is gorgeous and flowy but it doesn’t suit her…at all. HAHA @ #7!!! HAHAHA ROFLMFAO LOL! Brad seems to love b*tches so yeah he’d definitely be another worshipped couple if he was with this ho. Except if he prefers Natalie Portman ha.

Megan fox rocks @ 04/27/2009 at 3:35 pm

she’s super hot

she’s so hot!

She looks beautiful! She’s a hottie no matter what!

this is one fox who’s fur I’d love to pet!

she’s so hot it’s crazy

she super hot im straight but id prob do her lol just joking…..hey june 24 is my bday!1

With that hair, I thought she was Kate Beckinsale.

She still manages to look trampy no matter what she wears. Just like Lindsay Lohan never manages to look clean and never looks like she bathes, MF manages to look ho-ish in everything. It is what it is.

I think this settles any discussion. This girl may have the best body in HW.

Her hips are huge. :|

beccasaurus @ 04/27/2009 at 5:11 pm

now THAT’S a body!!!!

Slim, with amazing curves!

I love Megan Fox.

Seriously miss Fox will you ditch the douche and marry me instead?

omg i love how surgery has transformed (no pun intended) her she looks smokn before she was ugly freckled ****

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All