Miley Cyrus is Neck Shy

Miley Cyrus is Neck Shy

Miley Cyrus decorates her neck in a black-and-white Dolce & Gabbana halter dress at the Paris premiere of Hannah Montana The Movie held at the Gaumont Marignan Theater on Monday evening (April 27).

The 16-year-old actress was seen out earlier in the day shopping with big sis Brandi along the most prestigious and broadest avenue in Paris, the Champs-Élysées.

Hannah Montana The Movie hits Parisian theaters on June 24. 15+ red carpet pics inside…

miley cyrus neck shy 01

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Ugly collar on that dress. She has nice eyes, but it’s unfortunate about her mouth/teeth though. Her gummy smile reminds me of a younger version of Katie Couric.

not lovin theneck wear
i cant wait 2 c the movie

She rocks so much
I love her hair but im not to sure on the dress
Can’t wait to see the Hannah Montana movie :D

twifanatic Amanda @ 04/27/2009 at 4:23 pm

what was she thinking when she picked out this dress.

Gorgeous makeup, esp. the eyes, but the elizabethan collar, not so much. An old ladyish look that isn’t quite right for an effervescent young girl.

identified @ 04/27/2009 at 4:30 pm

she seems more neck broken than neck shy in that dress ;p
bad choice ¬¬

The outfit is ok and her face looks youthful and happy here. She usually tries to look older than her age but she looks nice here.

The dress is pretty for someone twice her age…just not age appropriate. Too much makeup!

not appropiate for her age and .. what is she doing in this site? she is a stupid tween

i like the dress but not the hair, kinda not liking the high collar, the dress is pretty though

That’s a terrible outfit! I liked her London outfit. Overall, her style isn’t very good.

Hot or not? I’m gonna say not.

natalia p. a @ 04/27/2009 at 5:33 pm

ew. i just didn’t like that dres.. definitely not appropriate for her age

I’m almost 16 and i just saw the movie yesterday. It was AMAZING. I’m almost 16 and i think anyone would like it. It’s now my fave movie. love you Miley

haha sorry i just said i’m almost 16 twice..haha

I actually like the dress. I was just going to say that the dress looks age appropriate!!! I’m so use to her wearing those old lady dresses on the red carpet that this one looks almost youthful in comparison. And, yes, Miley is cute but she has no idea how to dress herself (or she needs to get another stylist).

There I go, double posting again!!! When will I learn to be patient??

@chels:

Stupid tween?? She is the most famous teenager on the planet. Get over yourself.

She looks ok. She looked incredible at all her other European premieres.

I don’t even know where to begin with this girl, nevermind her pimp daddy with the nasty soul patch. I watched her Jonathan Ross interview, and I was nothing but embarrassed by her…and I’m not even her mother. Lainey called her a “hillbilly twat” but actually, she gives self-respecting hillbillies a bad name. She was the most rude, narcissistic, unmannered brat, and if I were her mother, I would be deeply ashamed, drag her *** back to the house and away from that douche of a father, and teach the girl some manners. I keep wishing to hear reports that Helen Mirren took her aside after the show and taught her a life session she’ll never forget. She has some brat-ass nerve, and I/my children will NOT support her movies or TV show.

NAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BAD DRESS, REALLY BAD MAKEUP

well she might be shy type girl yet her beauty is charismatic. Simple and elegant. Its perfect for me.

HATE HER!!!! FRIGGIN” AWFUL DRESS>

Win! Win! Win! The dress is to die for. The hair charming and sweet. Still heavy handed with the make… I don’t understand since she’s one of the few who can pull off light make up and look great. Overall compared to what I’ve seen her in before, this is fresh and lovely styling… why she almost looks demure!–almost. Good for you MC!

I don’t like Miley,

and I think this dress is hideous,

and her maekup was done well,

and so was her hair,

but the dress is HIDEOUS.

I don’t like Miley,

and I think this dress is hideous,

and her maekup was done well,

and so was her hair,

but the dress is HIDEOUS.

okay so the other day she was in a tight, short mini with high heels and now she is all covered up in a tent?? what gives?

she has a hickey!!!

Miley – what’s going on? Don’t you have a 8 different fashion consultants that would warn you about looking like the 21st century version of Marie Antoinette??! Yikes..

areg

Gawd, her choices for what she wears to events is getting annoying. Even though most of her gowns are gorgeous, it seriously does not suit her age. Stupid girl who wants to grow up fast.

i think the dress would have looked so great if it werent for the neck part and im not really liking the black bottom part as well
she looks really pretty btw
i agree, i think she wore a lil 2 much makeup

Bellebelle! @ 04/27/2009 at 8:42 pm

Not a fan of that dress. Her make up looks good though.

i am not a huge fan of this dress………. i love miley and eveything but if the dress didn’t have the neck thing i think it would ACTUALLY be cute!!!!!

She actually looks good and age appropriate. Make up is great! Keep this stylist/make up artist Miley!

Ugly dress for an ugly girl

neck shy? she’s probably hiding the hickeys her pervie older boyfriend gave her.

That dress is perfect it makes her look like the stupid imature ignoramous she is and I hope she saved some money for her plastic surgery

so ugly so ugly so ugly….and im not talking about the dress!!!

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 04/27/2009 at 11:17 pm

so ******* ugly.

she’s probably hiding a hickey
and she’s the famous DISNEY tween
disney belongs on jr.
please dakota and the other girls could beat her at acting
and deserve way more than miley.
seriously
go away miley
your not helping yourself out with working on disney and wearing age inappropriate dresses,
she slept with her boyfriend last night didnt she?

So why’s this kid on the main site again? =/

two years max before she goes off the disney demon deep end

don’t you see it?
This is a “BRAINWASHED SMILE”, folks?
(so be patient for the crash to come)

Is she 40?!

In the first picture I thought it looked like she was pregnant! xd

That’s not a good dress for her or for somebody on her age..

She looks gorgeous. Not a huge fan of the dress but I love the way she’s done her hair and makeup, very sophisticated.

fernandaa baszqeszz @ 04/28/2009 at 2:54 pm

wooww see le vee chidisiimoom esee vestidoo loo qee si no me gusto ess esaa bufandaa esoo sii see lee bee un poqiitoo mall jee peroo buienoo dee aii en maszz todoo estaa chidisoomoo
jeje
xD

stupid girl, tried to pull of Paris chic and ended up looking like a twat . Saw her… what only could be described as a ‘performance’ on the ‘Friday night with Johnathan Ross show’ i swear THAT girls on crack

Just goes to show, money can’t buy you class…or talent

if you hate her why are you even looking at stuff about her dosent make any sense!!!! She choose to wear the dress not you me or the person next door so why would it matter???? It’s her decision deal with it and stop trying to make a big deal about it! Miley you rock! <3

MAYBE SHE GOT A HICKEY

Dress is weird… Miley’s so BEAUTIFUL; as usual !!!

This is soo not age appropraite!

What is wrong with you *******. Miley is hot and beautiful. So shut up.

ok guys im and outfit EXPERT ok?? i think the dress would loook good if it was a little bit shorter and the neck thing wasnt so thick
ok thats all
and no shes not wearing a lot of make its really good!! i <3 it
and her hair is really cute to and i love her highlights ;)
k thats all i have to say
miley i <3 u
plz dont be like those celebrities who go into rehab and stuff lol

She’s pretty, but her dress isn’t. Makes her looks she’s hiding something beneath that circle fluffy thingy around her neck. :D

Kiss Marks? ^_^