Dita Von Teese: Glamourous Grocery Shopping

Dita Von Teese: Glamourous Grocery Shopping

Dita Von Teese pushes her own shopping cart full of groceries and packs her own trunk in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon (April 28).

On Sunday, the 36-year-old burlesque beauty was photographed for a WonderBra shoot. “I think I might hold the world record for the most underwear changes in one day,” Dita tweeted during one of her breaks.

10+ pictures inside of Dita Von Teese doing her own grocery shopping…

dita von teese grocery shopping 01
dita von teese grocery shopping 02
dita von teese grocery shopping 03
dita von teese grocery shopping 04
dita von teese grocery shopping 05
dita von teese grocery shopping 06
dita von teese grocery shopping 07
dita von teese grocery shopping 08
dita von teese grocery shopping 09
dita von teese grocery shopping 10

Credit: JLM; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Dita Von Teese

Valerie Macon/Getty

No one wears that grocery shopping. lol.
She looks beautiful though.

shoe bunny @ 04/28/2009 at 10:39 pm

For once, I love her shoes. They’re totally fierce.

oh yes…..victoria Beckyham will do that!

hilarious!

she looks like something out of the old fashioned t.v shows like….Leave it to Beaver….where the woman always dresses up even at home!

lol

I’ve seen Dita in this outfit before. Adore the 50s style dress. Probably an original too. She buys a lot of vintage clothes.

Dita is completely overdressed but it works for some odd reason.
Very pretty.

I can only imagine seeing that curvy ass bent over in the produce aisle. I’d probably fall over!

She looks really good. Her makeup has always been overdone, but she’s toned it down a bit.

that’s a pretty dress!

tiny nibbles @ 04/28/2009 at 10:59 pm

Gorgeous! I love her hair like that.

I kind of like her. I know some find her odd but she seems very nice in her interviews and never says anything mean about anyone. And I do think that she is very pretty.

Dita looks great. She has a beautiful, petite figure and I like that she isn’t emaciated-looking like so many of young Hollywood.

beautiful! :-)

kissing fish @ 04/28/2009 at 11:28 pm

Love the dress. She makes it look effortless.

More Teese Please @ 04/28/2009 at 11:32 pm

Looking beautiful, like always.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

She said last year that she was going to dress up like a normal person in jeans and sneakers. I WANT to see THOSE pictures.

I just think she is so retro and classy. Gotta love her

# 17 – I read that Dita dressed up like a tanned blonde in jeans for Halloween. Apparently, the paparazzi apparently didn’t even recognize her. lol.
I can’t find the damn pictures though. Every time they pop up at a site they get removed before I get a chance to view them. :-(

Dita’s really been on a roll lately. So many beautiful dresses.

Very sexy heels!

I love this style on Dita. Even the things people normally ***** about wrt Dita – myself included – manage to come together beautifully. She looks gorgeousl, retro, sexy and somehow still absolutely adorable here.

Is here a special education required for: “SHOPPING”?

Ms. Holloway @ 04/29/2009 at 12:14 am

Beautiful. She wore the same dress in Paris about a year ago.

Hot dang! I know Dita doesn’t always get it right, but she’s stunning when she does.

Winona Kirk @ 04/29/2009 at 12:29 am

Love the hair, the dress, makeup and heels…flawless.

~~Wow~~she looks just gorgeous in those pics!

Wow… skyscraper heels……and Angelina got the bashing just b’coz she wear boots with her ……oh so very casual outfit when she stopped for grocery last week.

I really like her sunglasses. Does anyone know who makes them?

black cupid @ 04/29/2009 at 12:46 am

I thought Angelina looked beautiful at the Stop and Shop. I don’t know why people bashed her but I’ve never met a Dita fan who disliked Angelina. Both ladies should wear what they like. They’re lovely.

What the hell is this woman famous for?

That’s commitment–she is totally into her look. Girlfriend went GROCERY shopping in that get up and those heels. I take my hat off to her. That’s too much. Mucho ROFL!!!

Can we stop showing this stupid and ugly woman? She looks so so dump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very pretty and nothing stupid about this chica. She comes across as very smart in her interviews and, as mentioned above, seems genuinely nice.

she looks lovely, i love the vintage look. she’s a beautiful women. i also thought angelia look very pretty in the photos from stop & shop. she was in her comfort zone as is dita. one should always dress to please themselves.

She is very pretty but I can’t help but think if this was anyone else we wouldn’t be seeing the words “classy” to describe a burlesque dancer. Anyone else and you’d all be dissing her as trash.

I wish all women would start dressing up like her when walking around, especially grocery shopping! I miss the old days when women used to dress up whenever in public, it was so classy. Nowadays, they shop in their sweats, pjs, unwashed and unstyled hair, wihout makeup, it’s kind of disgusting.

jade and sheri are two ugly fat women that can’t look good even if they tried for hours. There is nothing to hate about a woman who manages to look amazing, polished, and classy all the time. I rather see women like her than those fat, messy ones like you who do not take the time to clean up yourselves. You are just jealous because people spit on you instead of looking at you.

@ 38 – I think Jade and Sheri were complimenting Dita. The ones insulting her are on page 2.

WentsWorthit @ 04/29/2009 at 4:51 pm

I wish more celebs would actually try to look good and think about what they have on before they leave home.

nice dress but it doesnt look good on her pasty skin
ohh how i hate her =D

I love Dita! Although to us, dressing like this to shop may seem silly, she is high glam ALL the time and makes no quams about it! I’d love to see her in person, all the black and white; it would be like hitting up a time machine : )

The dress looks beautiful on her pale skin. There is no reason to hate this woman. She seems pretty low key and courteous of others, unlike a lot of celebs.

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

@Coffee:
Theres a pic of her on her twitpic… Its way back through the album though :)