Ed Westwick Talks Heartbreak Hotel Tattoo

Ed Westwick Talks Heartbreak Hotel Tattoo

Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick talks to Interview about the music he rocks out to and his many tattoos of songs. Check out the 21-year-old British actor’s amusing answers below!

On the music he likes: Kings of Leon, The Strokes . . . the older stuff by The Doors, The Rolling Stones, The Clash, The Cure . . . I’m a rock ’n’ roll guy, really. I’m a big fan of Elvis, man.

On his current tattoos: I got “Heartbreak Hotel” tattooed on my chest. And I’ve got “21 Grams,” “Love Me Two Times,” the song by The Doors. I have “I Heart Romance” on my forearm and “You Make Me Feel Like the One” across my shoulder.

On what “I Heart Romance” means: I saw it in a bathroom stall in a bar in Brooklyn. I thought it was cool, so I got it.

On if he think he’s done and all tattooed up: No, no. Way more—they’re addictive. Get one. You’ll never look back. Live fast, die young. Be a good-looking corpse. Leave a good-looking tattoo.

For the full Ed interview, visit InterviewMagaazine.com.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Hello jello @ 04/28/2009 at 12:50 pm

wtf? lol

“Be a good-looking corpse. Leave a good-looking tattoo.” ??????
So he intends to be laid out with no clothes on??? What an idiot!

BRITTISH TOO, folks?
I thought america had a patent on A SSHO LES?

I like Ed. But being half british and hearing him say soccer to football, what the hell is wrong this guy?
He is getting to be an american.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 04/28/2009 at 1:54 pm

“Live fast, die young. Be a good-looking corpse. Leave a good-looking tattoo.”
hahahahahahahaha.. that’s so cool. that’s my new motto!

Bubbaness @ 04/28/2009 at 2:52 pm

Idiot. Both the kid and anybody else who thinks what he said is cool.

God, he’s hot!

HE IS JUST PERFECT

ed is so hot!!!

I LOVE ED

i wanna buy this magazine whos on the cover this month?

truth seeker @ 04/28/2009 at 4:52 pm

Live fast,die young and be a good looking corpse. Wow, that’s so profound. How shallow can you get?

How many tatoos does ed have

ed looks so sexy when hes scruffy

He looks so damn hot !!!!
Just love him!

he looks so cute

live fast die young? why would he say that

ed looks gorgeous as always!

Carrie ecart @ 04/28/2009 at 5:41 pm

So stupid…so incredibly stupid…And trying wayyy too hard.

oh my gosh now that would be a good tattoo. “Live fast, die young. Be a good-looking corpse. Leave a good-looking tattoo.” i have been looking for a saying to get tattooed around my entire waste.
well thank you eddie<3 haha.
wow i love this guy no lie.
he is definitely my celeb crush since the beginning of gossip girl :]

katherine @ 04/28/2009 at 5:58 pm

are all his tats the name og songs

ed looks so good! i wanna see more pics of him

God I can’t stop looking at those dents in his forehead AND he sounds really stupid

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All