The Hills Returns Without Lauren Conrad

The Hills Returns Without Lauren Conrad

The Hills returns this fall with season five.

MTV has confirmed to JustJared.com that Lauren Conrad has moved on but Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Audrina Patridge, Brody Jenner, Stephanie Pratt, Lo Bosworth and Justin Bobby will all be back for the new season.

The network also promises “fresh faces, new stories and shocking surprises.”

Newlyweds Spencer and Heidi will, of course, take front and center.

WILL YOU WATCH the upcoming season of The Hills — YAY or NAY?

Christopher Polk/Getty

ABBIEEEEE @ 04/28/2009 at 2:09 pm

NOOOOOOOOO!! It wont be the same with Lauren!!

i will miss Lauren :(((((((((((

Will I watch the “spencer & Heidi show”?? HELL NO!!
I can’t stand to even look at them.
that show is ging to bomb

nay, hell no, nah, eh eh & no

Lauren IS “The Hills” how can MTV continue the show without the star? that’s lame.
NAY!!

Lauren is the best!!!
i’ve seen not so much seasons,but without her it will be really boting!!

sorry..)))LOL BORING)

no way they need lauren

Well I guess Spencer & Brody got their wish : They took over The Hills..
I wont watch the show without Lauren.
Big Nay

I HATE SPENCER

No way! I’m surprised MTV doesn’t know better than to even try that…I think it will fail miserably!

EWWW!ll that is left are the people you want to slap
nay
nay
nay
nay
nay

I’ll have to see how it works out. Maybe they’ll still have something worth watching. I’ll miss Lauren!!

NOOOO! It will be 100% fake like Speidi always are…it´s just boring and pitifull!

Hell no! Let me guess, the “show” will focus on Heidi’s “music” career
and Spencer being her manager….
gross.

sadly i will be watching…i’m addicted.

NOOO the Hills w/out lauren isn’t the Hills anymore! the rest of the cast are just Extras;

Lauren Conrad is my favorite but shes really stupid, she makes 50,000 per episode and shes giving that up! thats just dumb. The cameras are around and they just tape you so what!

and this is how you know its fake

The network also promises “fresh faces, new stories and shocking surprises.”

how can they promise shocking suprises lmao its obviously pre-scripted.

and this is how you know its fake

The network also promises “fresh faces, new stories and shocking surprises.”

how can they promise shocking suprises lmao its obviously pre-scripted.

WHY CAN’T THIS **** JUST GO AWAY?!

Nope… it’s stupid that MTV is trying to push on without Lauren. The show has always been centered around her….

nope. heidi and spencer need to find a new career path, and i will be doing my part to ensure that.

BRING KRISTIN BACK ! With her & Heidi, i’ll maybe watch that.

sweetiepie @ 04/28/2009 at 3:12 pm

no way, that i watch heidi and spencer. those are the scenes i skip, when i watch the episodes. but lauren isn’t the main character in the actual season, she already lost this position. and i don’t understand how lo, audrina and brody can be on the show without lauren, because they are friends and spend a lot of time together on the show, so what will they bring on tv? will they cut lauren out? will they stop to see each other? it can’t be that good as it was.

listenuppp @ 04/28/2009 at 3:14 pm

NO WAY. The Hills is Lauren’s show. I hate Heidi and Spencer. They’ll have a season of Heidi stabbing people in the back and Spencer walking all over her. I’m surprised LO is staying. Makes me wonder if she is really a friend to Lauren. She must need the money. I won’t watch any of it.

aNNABELLE @ 04/28/2009 at 3:16 pm

EEEEEEEEEWWWW!! NO WAY!

Heidi and Spencer front and center???? no thank you, I can’t stand watching what they show of them now.

I will not be watching with LC. The rest of these people are pathetic and stupid, she was the only pretty and sane one.

the hills is mediocre
su::k movie …like all actors

Vay Nay Nay @ 04/28/2009 at 3:27 pm

It is so obvious that The Hills is fake.

The hills fans are upset about this. If Lauren has left the best thing to have done was to end the hills on a high-note with Lauren. That would have given fans a little bit of closure. If they wish to continue with the same characters it should be started as a new show maybe titled “The Leftovers”.

wtf, half of thoose ppl were only on it cuz of LAUREN. like lo isint even friends with any of them! I respect lauren for leaving the show even though she was getting paid a ton of money, shows that she is more down to earth and not into the fame than people think. but the others? they are ALL famewhores desperate to keep their 15 minutes alive a little longer. its pathetic

Nope… The Hills = Lauren. What’s the point… Weak move. I hope Spencer & Heidi gets booted off & then I’ll watch.

as much as i hate those two famewhores, i will be watching the hills as much as i can. i can’t get enough of that show and it’s fabulous lifestyles.

go team LC

and adrina

The hills will suck without lauren. the show is about her. It is already starting to suck because they are starting to ween her out of the episodes. You hardly see her anymore. Let’s just say w.o LC the hills doesn’t exist.

Season five? Isn’t it season five right now? And wtf, The Hills CAN’T go on without Lauren! It’s Laurens show and has always been. Whoever who decide for another season is ******* ******. It’s Laurens thing! It should end after this season! ******* retards like I said!

Nay. Buck Speidi or whatever they’re called.

No I will not waste my time watching disgusting Heidi and Spencer. Lauren is who I’ve been following since Laguna Beach. Won’t be worth watching without her.

Charlotte @ 04/28/2009 at 4:37 pm

Hell no I’m not watching The Hills with Speidi taking front and center EWWW

NOOOOOOO. def. no.
without lauren- the show is full of dumb, fake, money loving ppl.
so NO. Lauren was the only proper person that came out of this show

No, I won’t be tuning in The Hills without Lauren. Specially NOT if it will have Speidi as the main caracters.

I don’t know if I will continue to tune in…I barley watch it now because it has gotten so boring! But I heard rumors that Kristin C from laguna beach is joining the cast and if that is true I WILL be tuning in…She was the best member on Laguna Beach I would love to see her return to TV. If no Kristin then I wouldn’t because I don’t care to watch Spencer and heidi fight/make up and continue to act like fake idiots; Plus I am so over Justin Bobby and Audrina, yawn they break up and make up all the time and Audrina is becoming a *****…I hope Jayden(Brody g/f) kicks her ass!

I hope Brody bromance buddy Luke joins the cast:)

I’m surprised Lo is still going to be on the show

That is kinda lame that “The Hills” was originally meant to be Lauren’s own show, and now its gonna continue without her. I agree it won’t be the same, but I heard Kristin Cavalleri is going to be in season 5, and I will definitely tune in to watch her.

I AINT GONNA WATCH

Screw Heidi & Spencer!
This is Lauren’s show.
Does anyone know why LC not coming back?
I’m going to miss her.

No I Wont Be Watching it ,,It Wont Be the Same With Out LC ! xx

asdfghjkl @ 04/28/2009 at 5:22 pm

its not the hills without lauren

I dont get it! Season 5 is showing already and Lauren comes in that ?? :S

No way. I want nothing to do with the Speidi franchise.

They probably should just make a new show. Cause the Hills was totally centered around Lauren and her life and her friends. I don’t get why they would even keep it going without her on it.

Ish. I bet it will tank.

Yes , and I would love for Brody and Audrina to be a couple , but don’t think it will happen .

veronicaarchie @ 04/28/2009 at 6:25 pm

Not with Lauren.

veronicaarchie @ 04/28/2009 at 6:26 pm

…..ABSOLUTELY NOT!

NO!!!!!! Lauren is the only likable character on the show..it’s interesting to watch her around all these weird people..without her..there is no show. I refuse to watch Heidi and Spencer act like a bunch of weirdos…Heck no..I won’t watch!!!!!!!!!!

HELL NO I WILL NOT WATCH THAT! lauren totally is the glue to that show, without her, everything will fall apart

bey rocks @ 04/28/2009 at 7:06 pm

wow a speidi show.
all i ever wanted.
NOT

how is that even possible haha. the hills is lauren’s show…oh well. good for her for getting out of it. funny how lo is still going to be on it….

i dont even understand why ppl watch this show
from how joe mchale makes fun of them in the soup, it just looks like a horrible show

okay well it’s an obvious DUH that WAYY less people will watch.
lauren and lo are the only good ones on.
but i’ll still watch, to see how it goes.
yess they should bring kristen. lovedd her.
oh. and stephen lol

if i want to watch barbie and Ken….i can’t play with my cousin’s barbie and ken….hills won’t be the same without LC

why is this even a question !!! of course no one will watch it MTV is delusional if they think there gonna get good ratings

THE HILLS = LAUREN CONRAD

i love LC but its a smart move to move on from the show!!

I will!!! I looooooooove Spencer and Heidi!! Yay!!

No because the Hills started with Lauren because it was Lauren’s life now living in “the Hills” so for her leaving it’s like wtf? and then to know that Heidi and spencer plan to be the lead oh hell no! lmfao.
xD

I’ll be more inclined to watch the show now… LC is boring and a drama queen who is controlling, petty and immature…

DON’T YOU GUYS MEAN SEASON SIX !!!!

cutiepie32 @ 04/28/2009 at 9:54 pm

@krystal:

You are 10000000000000% RIGHT!

the show was MADE originally for Lauren Conrad so without her that show is crap!

I did not watch the show too often but the little that i did watch led me to believe that the show was based on LC’s life and the people in it.I won’t say the show will bomb but i will say it won’t be the same.People who say that they aren’t going to watch are still going to because they are going to want to see how pitiful the show may possibly be onced they are determined it is dead the show will die.I do feel that the “leftovers” will not make the show last unless I guess speidi grows up.

I’ll Miss Lauren but as long as Brody is in it, i’m gonna keep watching =)

new faces=kristin & jayde ??

I’ll Miss Lauren but as long as Brody is in it, i’m gonna keep watching =)

new faces=kristin & jayde ??

ewww
i hate spencer

NOT a chance. with Heidi and Spencer running the show it is going to be horrible. I can’t stand them.

i will never watch it if its heidi and spencers show!
lets protest the next season…
sounds good to me.
get heidi and spencers asses kicked off television.
nobody caressss!

UptownRazorback @ 04/28/2009 at 11:55 pm

krystal @ 04/28/2009 at 2:52 pm

You made a great point… How do you know something is going to be surprising and shocking if it’s not scripted…. Like Every knows its fake. I wish I was a reporter because I would call their a^s out on that BS. But, the drama on this show is so f^cking predictable and lame. Spencer is always talking bad about somebody. Mainly Heidi’s friends. While he is in the apt. on the computer. Adriana story LINE is lame. Everyone’s family is on the show. The dates that they go on are so lame. The conversations are so like “NOTHING.” I gave up on the show last season. It was just to much to watch. i just hope it really tanks after she leaves. I hate how the media treats this show as though it real.

Sorry for venting. But, I use to be a fan of the show when it wasn’t just about “FAKE DRAMA and RELATIONSHIPS.” I miss the old days of Laguna Beach. Seriously, the first two seasons where priceless. Especially season 2 when Jason was the center of ALL the drama. He made the season worth watching.

I can’t believe MTV will continue the show without Laura and have that fake couple Heidi and Spencer on there. From what I see, 99% of the people that watch HATE THEM. They have completely ruined that show. Is MTV dumb? Didn’t they learn their lesson from Laguna Beach 3. TOO MUCH FAKE DRAMA DOESN’T SELL. I along with must of friends are done with that show.

UptownRazorback @ 04/29/2009 at 12:08 am

dreedree @ 04/28/2009 at 10:30 pm

Sorry to disappoint. The ratings from the show have DROPPED drastically and continue to drop every season and every episode. And MTV is too blind to see why.
Here’s how they can get me and millions of others to watch.

* DROPPED THAT FAKE COUPLE HEIDI AND SPENCER…
* Increase tv time for Brody and Doug…(Gosh I love Brody. I watched Bromance even though it sucked just to see him.)
* Add two more hunks… Preferable, more Coastal/Surfers Boys. Not the hipster Justin Bobby type.

Bring back Kristen Cavallari and Jessica

you will be surprised how soon you will forget LC when the hills continues this fall bleive me :) ,everybody will watch even the fake people who are saying they won’t BS’ers :) …and if you look at lauren she’s really becoming boring !!!! ( just not as fun and lovevable as she used to) …

Lauren is not fun anymore because she is surrounded with a bunch of famewhore idiots. She wants to run as far away from these people as possible. The Hills suck now because stories are not revolving around her, it will suck even more.
How embarrasing for K Cav after talking trash about reality tv she is coming back for more

I wont watch it , I only watch it because of Lauren . The others are so fake ^^ , shes not . Its really boring to see all those people causing fake trouble ^^

Gooood no! Heidi and Spencer are lame hollywood wanabees, they don’t have any talent, they don’t have real jobs and arem milking their 15 mins way too long! The hills sucks now that i know it’s scripted. so lame

NO WAY! It’s not the same without Lauren. I hate Spencer!

Lauren makes the hills. lauren is the hills the hills has laurens voice in the background these people are lucky to have her in the show. i dont think it will be anything like the first four without her.

NO WAY I WILL NOT WATCH THE SHOW WITHOUT LAUREN SHE STARTED THE HILL SHOW IF SHE IS NOT IN THE HILLS ANY MORE THERE IS NO MORE HILLS FOR ME. I DON’T CARE ABOUT NEW FACES THE SHOW WILL NOT BE THE SAME.

I heard Kristen Cavalli is coming to the Hills?

spencer is the ******* man – everyone watches because of his on screen prowess and he just commands the screen – lauren sucks ass – she went straight down hill from laguna beach season 1 – girls in general peak at 16 yrs old – straight down the hills for that fish faced scag

NOOOOOOOOOOO
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I might still watch just to see Lo and Brody and to stay loyal, but I’m still not sure yet. Its just not the same without Lauren, just like “That 70s Show” wasn’t the same without Topher Grace. They’re the straw that stirs the drink. :) lol

Obviously the Hills will suck with out Lauren. Thats like if friends randomly was missing joey in the seasons. It will not be the same, it will be really fake, really stupid. The show was about lauren mainly thats how it started you cant just continue it without her and still think its going to be good. Obvisoualy alot more people will no watch. Lauren made the show. She wasnt fake and annoying like spencer and heidi, she was real and her drama and problems with her friends was real. Where heidi and spencer obviosuly fake having problems and faked the whole stacey scandle and everything else cause if those things were for real than they would not be married right now. FAKE. I am sorry i loved the Hills especially the first 2 season they were more real and better to watch. These days its gotten so bad and setup, like really, Lauren leaves the hills is done.

NOOOO. The Hills is nothing without Lauren :(((

no lauren what?? why?? imagine watching half an hour of their stupidity lauren always balanced out their dumbness i just wanna cry y r thy messing up the hills? ps isnt the next season 6 the saeson airing now is 5

BIG NAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAY no way!! no Lauren, No The Hills!

Lauren Conrad ROX @ 04/30/2009 at 10:30 am

OMG!
the hills arnt the hills with out LAUREN!!

she completes it !

austintable @ 04/30/2009 at 6:59 pm

The show already has TOO much heidi and spencer. With them taking over the show it will undoubtedly be trash. I hate watching their parts, because it seems too fake and predictable. They should get a brand new main character who is completely diff.

oh my god!!!!!noooooooooooooo!i like Lauren!!!!!and i don’t like Heidi and Spancer because are pathetic and false….the best are Lauren and Audrina!!!!

i guess ill check it out. if it sucks, i wont watch it.

lauren is boring… but kristin is showing hopefully!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE HILLS IS NOT THE HILLS WITHOUT LAUREN!!

I’ll watch because I have from the start but IDK how it’s gonna be without Lauren??

no way, hate it without lauren!! :P

no way.. hate it without lauren !!:P

no tiene sentido el show sin lauren

Nooo way Spencer and Heidi….Haahah is this a joke?
The show will only be about them too fighting heidi going after spencer… Looking for him in clubs. finding him with play mates!

Yeaah that’s a big NAY!

update audrina we miss her… this site is slacking in areas.

this is so stupid with out lauren why watch ok but i will try to the new season a chance

we will all miss lauren cant wait till she gets her own show that shows her working on her clothing line that will be great!!!!!!!

i love lauren and i dont believe that the show will make without her i cant wait till she gets her own show that shows her working on her clothing line i believe everyone would watch that show and please dont put any fake people on it love ya lauren

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!