Seraphina Affleck is a Boston Baby

Seraphina Affleck is a Boston Baby

Proud parents Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner take their two adorable daughters, Violet, 3, and Seraphina, 2 months, for a walk around Ben‘s hometown on Tuesday morning (April 28) of Boston, Mass.

Jennifer has told ET of Serpahina, “She’s great! She’s really good.” As for dad Ben, Jen has said, “There’s a lot of estrogen but so far he’s handled it pretty well!”

Yesterday evening (April 27), Ms. Garner looked ravishing in Rachel Roy.

Jen & Ben are using their Baby Bjorn carrier & Bob Revolution stroller!

20+ pictures inside of Boston baby Seraphina Affleck

• Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

I don’t like her,she seems bored and not in the mood for anything,I can’t understand why Ben loves her,she’s fugly,she might have something good about her,those big ears,not like I’m perfect,but I’m not a celebrity so people are not able to judge me
peace

I thought they hated the paparazzi, she made sure they got a picture of her new baby…so full of s#it. They are fugly as hell. Brad Pitt and Angelina they are not LMAO….she is a *****, West Virginia Hillbilly.

stupidsexyflanders @ 04/28/2009 at 1:49 pm

Seraphina is beautiful!! I think she is going to look just like Ben. Adorable family. down to earth. love it.

mickeymouse @ 04/28/2009 at 1:52 pm

OMG, JG has a truck butt and she is fugly without makeup. She is looking so uglie, nothing can help her uglie self. She needs to stay away from those shorts. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWShe is a sloppy mess. Uglie kids.

Ben& Jenn @ 04/28/2009 at 1:53 pm

Simply the perfect American family. I love this couple and their children are beautiful!

They make some fuglie babies LMAO!!!!

Wow, what a bunch of jerks you are. God forbid she not dress like she’s on the red carpet 24/7.

She is very pretty, without being ridiculous and dressed inappropriately for family time like Posh and those types. They are an adorable family. And she wasn’t making sure they got a pic of her baby, you’re an idiot. They probably didn’t even know anyone was taking their pics.

The Dorks are in Boston….not looking fine at all. They look like they just came down from the Mountains of Virginia. Everyone looks like them there. All the kids look like their kids and the women dress exactly like her. They look like hot messes. I didn’t know she had such cankle legs.

To people who talk s#it about her weight needs to go to hell

JENSTER IS GREAT ... @ 04/28/2009 at 2:11 pm

Did you see the photos of her going to the airport with no makeup and
her glasses.. she looks a lot worse..She will be travelling for 4 shows
in New York Martha Stewart ,Good Morning America , David Letterman
and Regis and Kelly Show..

Where do you see her ‘TRUCK BUTT”>>

What is up with her shorts! Ugggggggglyyyyyy!!!!

Stupid people post on this blog.

#13

Saw shorts like that at Target, new clothing line for Summer.

They look like a normal family….only getting pictures taken by paps!! People need to back off on the negative comments. You can’t hide your kids, you have to go on living your life. They have beautiful little girls and I wish their whole family a wonderful future.

EWWW – Jen I can’t act, career’s failing, marriage #2′s failing. Ben still has potential and their 2nd baby’s pretty cute. Why does Ben always look so miserable around Jen or is traveling all the time away from her? He looks happiest when he’s with his kids, Matt or away from Jen – never looks happy with Jen. Too bad. They used to when they 1st started dating.

tawi-tawi @ 04/28/2009 at 2:33 pm

no it’s not called “down to earth”, it’s called “tasteless”…they are plain tasteless, and have no style whatsoever. you can wear jeans and a t-shirt and look fabulous, stylish and cool…these two look boring!

kids are cute though

people on this site are ridiculous and cruel…first off, it’s clear that they are walking through a quiet neighborhood as a family…this is not a photo set up for the press…what do you want celebs to do- hide in their homes and never take their kids outdoors?? They seem to be totally unaware of the papz which probably means the pics were taken from a long distance lens camera.

Secondly, how dare you criticize her weight!! The woman had a baby 2 months ago- give her a break! Let’s see all of you carry a baby for nine months and look perfect after the birth.

What I like about Jen is how normal and down to eart she appears. She’s not fake and she doesn’t pretend to be someone she isn’t. Their kids are adorable and she seems to be a hands on mom. She is with her kids all the time unlike some celebs who dump them off on nannies the first chance they get.

How can you be so cruel and hate someone who actually seems nice and normal?? There are some fake and pretentious people on this site!!

Seraphina is beautiful

Agree! Something looks very forced about this whole thing. When Ben’s happy, he has the widest grin. They’re just a weird couple together – they don’t genuinely joyful together but only stays because of the kids. Ben never looks like he wants to be there – he has the same look he did when towards the end of his relationship with the other Jen. Jen G. has the same dull unhappy look that Reese W. did before she announced her divorce. Maybe all the rumors are true. What are they waiting for? Move on, life is short! I stopped like Jen when she started getting all her plastic surgery and acting stuck up towards people on the set.

Sarah – I do agree that her weight gain should be left alone since she did have a baby a few months ago however, the only ones pretentious and fake is this whole family walk outing in front of the paparazzi. Now that divorce rumors are swirling around about how unhappy Ben is with Jen and they have movies to promote, SUDDENLY the family is walking KNOWING all the photogs will be there to take shots of them so they can APPEAR to be a loving family. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!! NOT. Ben looks terrible like he’s hating every minute of it. Poor, poor Ben.

Anne, I agree that there’s something very “fake” about this whole thing.

common sense @ 04/28/2009 at 2:45 pm

Wow! You see a snippet of their life together and you conclude that they’re not happy? Amazing powers of deduction there.

And another thing how dare she not lose the pregnancy weight in 2 months, it only took her 9 months to gain it. The nerve of her. You know what she should do? Stay at home so the rest of us don’t have to see her no make-up-wearing-fat face. How dare she take her kids outside for some fresh air and sunlight knowing that the paparazzi will be lurking around somewhere? It’s not like kids need something as non-essential as sunlight to grow! HOW DARE SHE!?

Cute baby but I think she is more like almost 4 months old now. They look like a very happy family.

officefan @ 04/28/2009 at 2:49 pm

LMAO at all those who say that Ben’s miserable with Jen and that her marriage is failing….like you guys know even remotely know them! And to those who are saying Jen is ugly or the babies are ugly…are your lives really so pathetic that it makes you feel better to criticize people you have never met? I mean, did Jen take your man? Did she talk smack about you? I mean, seriously people…I am not that negative to people who have actually wronged me, much less someone that I don’t know. You guys need to get a grip, lol. Anyway, before anyone says I must be a big Jen Garner fan, while I think she has a lovely family….I don’t have feelings one way or the other as far as her as a person because I DON’T KNOW HER !

Idiots, she just had a baby. I’m sure you look a hell of a lot worse in workout shorts! Get off your big fat asses and go exercise.

such a lowky family..=)

It’s pretty obvious with celebrities since they’re exposed all the time. I’m in marketing and PR and read body language well – I called it with Brad/Jen, Ben/JLo, Alec/Kim, Liv/her guy, Rachel/Ryan…etc. I’m right 100% of the time. This couple….it’s really obvious that Ben’s unhappy – look at his pics from the past. They can keep trying but we miss Ben…you can’t change him…he’s not the domesticated type to be boxed in (probably why he’s gone solo all the time) and will be bitter at her for making him that way. Jen G. is in denial. Ladies, marriage and kids do not permanently bind a man no matter how hard you try. A group of ladies think he’s a better match with Rachel McAdams, Liv Tyler or Maria Menounos (from Access H. former Miss Mass).

How is she trying to show the baby off? It was a nice warm day, was she supposed to keep her hidden under a blanket?? That’s how those carriers work, the child is facing out. You people are seriously ridiculous.

@susan: I could not have said it better myself. Its a shame there are people on here posting immature comments.

“immature” comments? what the heck, are we posting on CNN or a church website. This is a celebrity gossip site. LOL.

Free Ben Affleck from his Misery! Poor Ben. She’s a starter wife unfortunately for her…I give them a year or two max.

They make a great couple.

most of you guys are full of baloney!

Who dresses up for a walk? This family seems to act like a normal family. Nothing wrong with that. So what if she wants to show off her new baby? (not that she is like some of these posters are saying) Normal folks enjoy showing off their new babies.

It seems that too many Americans overstress over how attractive someone looks, size, etc,,,,, It is NOT the most important thing in life. NO ONE is perfect. So, you guys go get a life if you can find one!

todiehardjenfans @ 04/28/2009 at 3:45 pm

Do you guys like Jen G. or Jen G. with Ben? It seems that the folks that don’t like her is because of how she’s rumored to have trapped Ben and is super controlling with him. Some of the Jen G. fans comments seem unrealistic – about her being angelic, normal mom. I don’t know a normal mom who lives in a 24 milion dollar mansion, has a few nannies and husband goes on talk shows saying “my wife texts saying get your A.S..S..over here!” or “a cure for a hangover is what one straight man can’t do for another (referring to a Bl. oh..Job.”). Nice…real wholesome couple there – doesn’t quite match this image she’s trying to portray.

bambamswife7 @ 04/28/2009 at 3:58 pm

I love this family. None of us know any of the celebs_ just what we see and hear about them, and most of it is all garbage and lies. I can’t stomach jolie because of the things that have come from her own ridiculous big mouth. She wanted to marry a woman and many other “great” things.

The second baby looks better than the first already haha

Jen, cover up those pasty legs or get yourself some TANNER! Surely you have the money! Ugh!!!

Sera looks more like Ben, tanks GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

JEN BEN VI AND SERA..A FAMILY. @ 04/28/2009 at 4:24 pm

Yes she does look like Ben SHE INHERITED HER DADDYS CLEFT!…
Didn’t notice it until the close up photo.. Ben and Jen have been married for 4 years now going on 5 …. That is probably what makes
them successful is that is what they are and they love their daughters..
Have you ever seen Jerry O Connell hold his kids or just push them
in the stroller all the time. When was the last time they took them for a walk in Toronto in a Bjorn..Never Ben and Jen love to spend time together and she said that they are a boring couple together..

Sweet and adorable!!

I just love her! And her kids are sooo happy! Unlike a certain alien family we all know.
Give her a break folks, she just had a baby. For you teens out there who havent done that yet,,,, just wait.

LOVE THEM!

Come ON! She is married to a handsome man, has beautiful children……and makes her own money. And take a good look in the mirror, if she is unattractive, what are you???????? Get real….Your all butt f*ck ugly and jealous as can be. Give me a break.

#29 go shut your self in a closet. Yep, your a busy PR gal alright. Called them all?? Okay Loser…….and Liar. Just go and make tin foil hats for Cruise Crazy will you? Told you so’s don’t work ass wipe.

Jen looks terrific. She had a baby 2 months ago. That’s what normal people look like after they give birth to their second baby. !!!!!! JUST BEAUTIFUL.

I would LOVE to see the girls calling Jen fugly. She is incredibly sexy, because she is normal in day to day stuff, but dresses up to kill when she wants. THAT is what Ben see’s in her. You all fat ass gross chicks go f yourselves. Your just jealous. And besides, she is a movie star and what are you??????

Cute family.

Happy Family @ 04/28/2009 at 5:18 pm

Ben looks so happy, I hope their next baby is a boy to make their family complete. I’m glad that he waited for the right woman to marry and Garner is it.

Sorry, but on my worst day, I wouldn’t dress like Jennifer Garner does and let others see me. I don’t get it, she always looks so depressed.

beautiful babies

Celeb watcher @ 04/28/2009 at 6:09 pm

so the only good celeb is one that spends time in a tanning booth, is 102 lbs., and will only step out of the house after a 3 hour session with a make-up artist?

Get a life? Any one that thinks that is how life is, needs to stop spending so much time looking at magazine covers (those are touched up). Movies aren’t real, magazine shoots aren’t real. Taking a walk with your family is REAL.

Paps follow them, they follow them all over and have wide lens that take pictures.

That baby is a cutie!!! This is a sweet family.

Jen G. is LAME! She’s okay looking but can’t act without her plastic duck botox lips (why did she do that to her lips? They were fine thin when she was starting off). The 2nd baby is SO much cuter than the first because she looks like Ben! Will Jen look like her mother when she’s old? Her mother looks ugly too. What a lameass celebrity – her, Katie Holmes, Katherine Heigl, Paris Hilton – all feel entitled.

BTW, I don’t care if you are a diehard I drank the koolaid Jen G. denial about their marriage going down the drain FAN of hers, you have to admit that those shorts are “I’m from West Virginia WalMart looking but probably costs $60 designer 80′s Bruce Jenner” UGLY.

They’re just ugly. Admit it. Ben looks great, the kids look great, her outfit is UGGGGGGGGGLLLLLY.

Benaffleck @ 04/28/2009 at 6:45 pm

help me! i dated 13 girls before this – many of them sizzling. then i started dating this homely chick that kept calling me on my cell while i was dating someone else. i was on the rebound so went for her and after 6 months she pulled one over me and got pregnant! i’ve been miserable for years but decided if i just travel a lot, go to the congo, hang solo and see my kid once in awhile i should be good. it’s a great way for her to not get 1/2 of my $100 million dollar fortune. we were on our 3rd year and it wasn’t working out. her control freak nature and threats that our daughter would be scarred if i divorced her worked b/c she got pregnant again – she tricked me. fine, go see a sex therapist and maybe i’ll hang around for another year. i feel suffocated. can’t breathe. want to leave. can someone help me? matt? where are you bud? what should i do? p.s. i really want a son. p.p.s. the rumors are true. p.p.s.s. don’t believe her good girl image, she’s a mean biyotch.

man in the moon @ 04/28/2009 at 7:00 pm

Jen is so beautiful and her family all adore her. Why you ask? She is a “real” mom and wife. That is her first job. She is a great actress yet some of her roles are chosen so as not to compete with her role as mom and wife, so are less demanding, she said as much.

A lot of you must also find her interesting enough to take the time out to bash her on every story ever published about her and that is why the paparazzi run her down to get your hateful reaction to her. She doe not conform to the typical movie star image you want and so that irritates you. If she or her husband appear to you to be miserale, stop and think rationally as to the cause. Could it be because they are sick and tired of the photogs snapping their children and as every twist and turn? I love this family and hope that they continue to deal with all the madness surrounding them. They are truly an inspiration when it comes to how you can be rich and famous and live like normal people. Kudos to the Garner/Afflecks.

cookylicious @ 04/28/2009 at 7:04 pm

loads of truly mean, sarcastic people who posted in this blog, tsk..tsk..
what’s wrong with you guys, are you really perfect? if you can’t say anything nice to jen’s family, then back-off and don’t say anything bad! you’re just jealous people, not a good christian trait!!

LOL. So true she’s wearing very ugly shorts. Maybe she has postpartum depression. Ben used to be a big star. She should go back and do Alias where she was decent.

Violet is the cutest celeb kid ever and her baby sister Sera looks exactly like she did as that age. Ben and Jen are an adorable couple and make beautiful babies. Can’t wait for them to have a little boy. That will be icing on the cake. Everybody think Ben wants a boy but Jen wants one even more than he does. Love them together. They are soul mates.

cookylicious and maninthemoon, your comments are sweet and i’m sure they are lucky to have fans like you. however, christian traits? ben’s an atheist and ben/jen are extremely left liberals so not sure what you mean by that. people don’t care about jen g. i think they are just huge fans of ben who has been boxed in since he’s married her and it doesn’t help that he himself, by his own actions, chooses to not spend time with them and goes off traveling solo all the time. call it for what it is and get rid of the sham, that’s all ppl are asking. do you think they’ll be together in 5, 10 years? I doubt it. It’ll be better for Jen too – she can find a man that truly loves her and maybe work on her fledgling career. No one doubts her mommy skills…denise richards, nicole richie, ashley simpson, courtney cox, cindy crawford are all great hollywood moms as well.

Benaffleck @ 04/28/2009 at 7:16 pm

I am the real one and the best thing that ever happened to me is marrying my wife and giving her two beautiful babies. She made me the happiest man alive when she agreed to marry me and have a family, the one thing I have longed for all my life. She saved me from a very destructive life that I was traveling fast and furious on.

Y’all crack me up. Boston’s full of pasty white Irish people with very little interest in fashion — and I say that as a pasty-white, Irish, fashion-impaired native.

No one will have noticed a thing about a lack of tan, and they entire group look like a normal family out for a walk. I realize other parts of the country are a little more image-obsessed. We’re not.

Ben is not an athetist. I saw an interview wherein he professed to beleiving in a higher being. His child goes to a Christian school and she has also being baptized. No athetist does that. Do you consider yourself a Christian? Christians do not wish to disolve what God has joined together. Why do wish that his marriage end if you are such a believer. I wait for your answer?

You people on here are cruel and ridiculous. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than criticize a perfectly NORMAL family trying to spend a nice day together? Just because a couple isn’t constantly showing off a completely forced smile like most celebrities do doesn’t mean they’re unhappy. They’re a great family, and the kids are adorable.

that looks more like brookline than boston tbh….
all i can say about jen is cute glasses other than that boring woman….
btw the new baby looks so cute =D

pippi are you kidding me? Ben and Jen Garner are now born-again Christians? Maybe they’ll start appearing on Christian magazine covers with Pat Robertson and Sarah Palin. Wow….. denial. Believing in a higher power doesn’t mean they are born again and believe in Jesus as their personal Savior. You really have not followed Ben Affleck have you? So, as a STRONG Christian as you are and since Ben and Jen strongly campaigned for Obama, what would the Christian right say about that? I’m not knocking it, just interesting.

Michaelangelo @ 04/28/2009 at 7:51 pm

Right, #19.

Don’t make me laugh, #29.

Thunder thighs!!! Those running shorts are awful on her. Ben looks hot, I can’t believe he ended up with fugly thunder thighs. Jennifer Garner dresses like the lazy slob she is.

cute family, it’s been lovely the past couple days in Boston.

She wouldn’t be as famous without Ben is probably true but so what? So she married for money or to move up her career. That’s what a lot of ambitious women do in Hollywood. It’s Ben’s problem if he’s not happy and doesn’t do anything about it. Ben’s potty mouth makes me laugh.

seraphina is just like violet

BenAffleck @ 04/28/2009 at 8:21 pm

I am the real Ben. I usually don’t post here, but today I will at the request of my wife. I hope she reads this and stops the obsessing on what people have to say about our relationship. she already has seen a few psycologists with no success, her distress is ruining our lives, so maybe if you all refrain from insulting her, or posting here,,
and she will be normal again. And this is the truth folks…

# 29 jenny..

lol! there is no such thing as being 100% right. (maybe in your weird mind)

let me tell you something that you don’t know or perhaps won’t admit …

if you are indeed a PR/marketing…….you are one lousy one and very bad at reading body language. You stink at it 100%

lol

Good grief, are Americans so vain and so fake, they need to dress up to go for a walk with their kids? Get over yourselves. It’s not a fashion parade or a night on the town. It’s a family going for a walk. Only vain retards like Victoria Beckham go for a walk with their kids in 8 inch heels, and a face full of make up. Wake up and join the real world.

bEN aFFLECK @ 04/28/2009 at 8:40 pm

My wife is the best thing that happened to me and I can’t imagine my life without them. End of Story. I am very proud and I adore her and wish people would stop tripping about out relationship. I am the happiest man alive.

well pam, i make lucrative figures, work for someone very famous and have many friends working in hollywood who are the ones that tell me about jen’s nice but fake qualities. time will tell…time will tell. pam you can kiss my feet when they announce their divorce.

btw, jen g.’s interview on eonline – she admits she’s knows how to act “fake calm b/c she’s an actress”. just like she fakes everything else. ben….smile and be happy again. we miss you! get your groove back!

gawd, from alias to this!

wellpam #76 wow with such an interesting job it seems that you would be following the career of more sought out celebs since Jen is so unhollywood, hardly seems worthwhile. Are you sure your talent are not going to waste?

Ivelisse^^^ @ 04/28/2009 at 8:56 pm

Yeah, sure you do…. EVERYBODY who has worked with Jen not only says nice things about her but RAVES about her…Bradley Cooper, Victor Garber, that Greg dude and even her ex the has been Vartan … all you hear is raves and I’m sure they know her after working so close with her so many years, better than your fake friends

#76-

lol….sure you do. lol…

no one believes your crap!

you are only fooling YOURSELF

lol

Nobody who works with her is going to say anything bad about her publicly. They are not going to bite the hand that feeds them in Hollywood besides they are too classy to say anything bad about her. Jennifer Garner is a stuck up snob, she walked the red carpet last night and did the press for her movie but she did not stay to attend the after party and support her own movie.

pippi, i’m in bed sick today and i am a fan of matt and ben’s since the 90′s. And yes, I get paid a lot of money for doing a lot of fun projects. Saw these pics today of Ben and viola – his unkempt wife Jen. I thought they were cute when they first started dating, but all the info that leaks out about them….it’s only a matter of time. BTW, celebrumor poster – most of the time celeb rumors are true. Sorry to pop your bubble.

omg, she looks horrible in those shorts! hopefully the new baby will not inherit big ears & buck teeth like fugly Violet did from jennifer! I hope this baby looks like Ben!

Most rumors about celebs are untrue/dowright lies.

A post about Jennifer during Obama Inaug. said she was at a party in Wash. when there were paps pics of her in LA all day. This so called story had quotes, named a place, and the whole thing. She was 3000 miles away.

Ivelisse^^^ @ 04/28/2009 at 9:56 pm

To idiot Haley – she fell down idiot! That doesnt make her a brat, that’s what kids do when they fall. It seems to me she was smiling again and was fine in no time.

@Ivelisse^^^: how the hell do you know this bratt fell down? were you there? she looks like she landed her self on the ground & was being the bratt she is! you may have a different story but i have my story! unless you were there than i will go by my story! you IDIOT!

they’re the happiest couple in the World !!! Their babies are soooooooo cute !!! I love this couple =) Violet, you’re so lucky because you have a talent and beautiful’s parents (they’re popular, too)! Wish they will happy togerther 4ever!

lol they are true when it comes to marriage problems. I don’t know about the obama inaug – ben was there solo (surprise) while jen was at home. Look you can defend her all she wants – from the posts here she can walk out with a garbage bag and her fangirls would defend her with “oh, she was just so busy with 2 kids and didn’t have time to find something to wear, blah, blah, blah). Ben’s hot, the kids are cute and i’m sure she’s a good mom, but it doesn’t change rumors of their unhappy marriage. they’re probably talking about the details in the photos above. ben looks stern and not happy unless he holds his kids. i hope he’s put his alcoholic, womanizing ways away….maybe that’s why they have such a big house now, so he can have his own wing of the house when he comes into town.

they won’t live happily ever after you jen fangirls. ben hasn’t even hit mid-life crisis yet and he’s always not home! what’s going to happen then?

Cute Family. I thought Jennifer was almost as tall as ben…here she looks short. The baby’s adorable and Violet’s got a sweet carefree attitude about her. I wouldn’t have named my daughter Seraphina-ugh! Too old fashion-sounding. What r they going to end up calling her anyway………Sara?

barf, choke, *my eyes hurt*…..

wow, she HAS to be trying to look fugly. There is NO WAY that a celebrity, having had the attention to look nice, would go out like that. It’s all intentional. She has a plan. It’s all part of her planned comeback.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Ben looks unhappy in photos like this because he HATES the paparazzi and feels his privacy is invaded by these low-lifes??? Stop judging people and their relationships based on a snapshot of their lives.

I think they’re a beautiful family, and Jen looks fine for a post-partem mom!! She’ll be back to usual in no time. You people who are so brutal must never have had a baby, and just DON’T GET IT.

Aw, so cute. Violet looks like Ben, and Sera looks like Jen, cute family.

Celeb watcher @ 04/29/2009 at 12:10 am

#91 to Jenny

Ben was in Wash. at the inaug. but doing charity work, a few pre-parties and then he went home. He wasn’t even in Wash. on the DAY of the inaug.

Unless you live in their house you don’t know that the “marriage rumors are true”. Unless you are one of their divorce attorneys, then you don’t know the rumors are true.

All the comments about Ben isn’t around and their marriage is in trouble doesn’t wash with the fact that they just had a new baby, bought a new house, and that Jen flew across the country for them to be together as a family.

The only “fact” that anyone says about them being unhappy is that Ben looks pissed in most photos. Of yea, photos taken by paps that invade their lives, call out to his daughter and hound his wife.

pink roses @ 04/29/2009 at 12:11 am

Wow, little Seraphina looks like Jen too. Jen has strong genes.

fashion don'ts @ 04/29/2009 at 12:13 am

Jennifer’s shorts aren’t my favorite. That is a new line of sports wear though.

Both girls look just like Jen.

fashion don’ts @ 04/29/2009 at 12:13 am

Jennifer’s shorts aren’t my favorite. That is a new line of sports wear though.
*********************************
I use to wear those shorts in the 80′s they were very popular then. I loved them then, and still love them.

fashion don'ts @ 04/29/2009 at 12:32 am

101
Every thing old is new again. LOL! Let’s just hope we don’t get the big 80′s hair back too.

Anyone who has the audacity to criticize a woman’s looks 2 months after she gives birth should not be allowed to comment on the internet.

Are you really so dense in the head that you think all women will be a size 2 after they go through pregnancy? Some of the people on this website are ignorant to the point it is shocking.

This woman is a pig in every aspect of her life. She looks like a pig, dresses like a pig, and eats like a pig and behaves like a pig, when she gives Ben Rim jobs, nastyslut.

idiots post @ 04/29/2009 at 8:16 am

Michael @ 04/29/2009 at 3:46 am

“eats like a pig and behaves like a pig” you are stupid. just making dumb comments to get attention. When did you have dinner w Jennifer Garner, go pictures of that?

@Michelle: He is happy with Jen. And she is very pretty and simple, no celebrity is a goddess, its not true that they are GODS and perfect, no one is! Jen looks so beautiful, and dont forget that she is 37 and has 2 babies and works at the same time, and also she is always criticized. Too much pressure on her

violet is jealous

MARLA @ 04/29/2009 at 1:24 pm I feel bad for Ben Afflec. His movie bombed, that’s why he looks so bad. Another thing, maybe his movie bombed was because of the SARCASTIC comment he made about Angie. Remember, Ben, Mrs Angie Pitt is a very nice, caring person and of course GORGEOUS..
———————————————————————————————
This comment is beyond ridiculous!! Why does every blog have to include a Brangelina comment?? No one cares what he said about Angelina. I know it’s really difficult for the obsessed fans to believe this, BUT…most people don’t really spend all their time thinking about Brad and Angelina or caring what they do…

Who cares about Jen G? She’s a fading star. Ben still has potential to rebuild his career. His last movie was decent and my husband and I thought Rachel McAdams and him should do a romantic movie together.

Where’s the picture of Violet taking a fit ? Ben tried to pick her up and she KICKED him. Why isn’t there a picture of THIS ?

Ivelisse^^^ @ 04/29/2009 at 6:13 pm

To Kelly: Becuase there is no picture ~ you idiot liar!

they look like a lovely family, and have the cutest kids. To all the people saying this was a staged photo op and that they know they are going to have their pics taken because they are promoting films, I ask you this, if you knew you were going to have your photo taken and put for everyone to see, would you wear those shorts?

Wow this couple make me want to throw up in my mouth, they give me the jebie geebies.

The comment Ben made about Angie was in jest. He was not trying to slame her. He knows Angie and Brad. And was kidding with them.

It is really ashame to read such negative comments. I often read the post on several celebrities and never came across so many mean people before. My honest opinion is that the people leaving negative comments are JLO fans. Just because Ben and JLO did not make it as a couple, why do you have to hate Jen? Ben made his choice and I feel he made a great one. God bless this family. They may be rich, famous and beautiful, but they are still people who enjoy every day things just like working class families.

cookylicious @ 04/29/2009 at 8:29 pm

i adore this family!! garner-affleck rocks!!

EWWWWWWWWWW @ 04/29/2009 at 9:28 pm

the kid is almost 4 months! who posts these ridiculous blogs??!?!? get your facts straight!!!!

ben/jen fan @ 04/29/2009 at 10:53 pm

Adorable pics of Jen shopping with Violet. Jen and Violet did it right in NY, taking in a broadway play and then shopping. Good for them. Can’t wait for the Letterman interview. The clip of Letterman rubbing Neo. on Jen’s scraps is funny.

@2911plans:
The comments don’t come from Gwyneth Paltrow. She thrives in this kinda thing, posting as Jenny, nicole and Ben Affleck. She is the biggest hypocrite celebrity out there.

All these pictures are beautiful and adorable. Ben & Jen are a wonderful beautiful family with 2 adorable little girls Violet looks like her pretty mom and Serpahina is looking like her handsome Dad.

How dare you people come on here and make fun of this beautiful
family. You are truly sick people and need to get a life. I would never say the things you say, you will all be punished one day for you cruelty toward life..

EWWWWWWWWWW @ 04/29/2009 at 11:34 pm

shut up ellie. as someone said earlier, its a gossip site, not a church site..people have the right to voice their opinions and your not gonna change their minds by saying whatever nonsense you have to say!

These comments are unbelievable! I can only think of one word – jealousy. To have such lovely offspring is a gift of God, and best of all, they seem to be wonderful parents. Jen is a natural!

I laugh at all you fools, commenting on other people. Try some self reflection. I doubt your smart, pretty or moral.

OMG! Seraphina is a real cutie pie. I think she looks a lot like her dad Ben but I can also see some of her beautiful mum in her too. In one or two of those gorgeous photos she looks exactly like her big sis Violet as a baby. So maybe there is a new Violet in the making. Both of those girls are precious to their parents and that´s the only thing that counts. The Afflecks are one of my favorite Hollywood families because they´re so down-to-earth.

PITTS ARE FR EAKS @ 04/30/2009 at 8:05 am

UGLY KIDS, HOLLOWEEN IS OVER VIOLET YOU SHOULD TAKE OFF THE FAKE BIG AND EARS AND WEIRD SCARY TEETH

EWWWWWWWWWW @ 04/30/2009 at 8:37 am

GAIL….WHO WOULD BE JEALOUS OF A STANKY FAM LIKE THIS?? EW EW EW EW EW EW GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SICK GAIL!!!!! AND SO ARE YOU KATI!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

@PITTS ARE FR EAKS: Stop commenting on little kids!!!

c’mon guys, they are still very young!
stop commenting on them! I agree with s.i!
I think Seraphina is beautiful, looks like her big sis! :-P

@PITTS ARE FR EAKS: hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! and true!!!!!!!!

finally domesticated @ 05/01/2009 at 3:26 am

Ben looks like a real action hero pushing the stroller.

seraphina is cute. i think she looks morelike her dad ben. violet is pretty and jen is georgeous. a beautiful family, i hope ben and jen stay together forever.

i think the haters of this beautiful family is the ever loyal fans of jlo. leave them alone guys. ben is happily married to jen garner and jlo also to marc anthony, so please leave them alone, especially the kids. accept the fact that jlo and ben is no longer together. peace…

@lisa: Hilarious would be if we could see your photo from when u were 3 yrs old uploaded here……The funniest thing ever ever ever….ahahaha

I love this family!! WAY better than the Jolie-Pitts!

Kinda interesting that nobody seems to notice Jennifer Garner’s comment about a “lot of estrogen”…..babies and young girls don’t have any more estrogen than any other baby (yes, including males). Estrogen levels don’t rise until puberty….it’s what CAUSES puberty. Sheesh.

When we talk about the boots,What think of is UGG boots at first.Uggs boots on sale ,EMU boots,Bearpaw Boots,and Minnetonka Boots also have many fans in the world,but we know that ugg boots have very good public praise worldwide, like deeply by the people.The wool fleece lining molds to your feet and is designed to be worn without socks, keeping your feet at an ideal temperature whether it’s hot or cold outside. Cute, cozy, and irresistibly hip UGG boots are a must have for this season.According to the fashion experts, UGG Boots will be one of the most popular boots again this year, blending stylish simplicity with luxurious comfort.

They look tired and bored because it’s an outing for the kids. They at least try to let their children have some sort of normal life. You can’t hide marriage trouble from kids so I think it’s very telling how happy and affectionate those girls are with their parents. I raised kids and I know that after an outing the kids are charged up and happy and the parents just want to go home and take a nap. You all are so enamoured with the glitzy fakery of Hollywood you forget that stars are real people not the make-up they wear or the parts they play.