Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Everleigh Gigandet: Cam Gigandet's Daughter!

Everleigh Gigandet: Cam Gigandet's Daughter!

Twilight star Cam Gigandet and his actress girlfriend, Dominique Geisendorff, have named their daughter Everleigh Ray Gigandet, JustJared.com can exclusively reveal.

The couple welcomed their first child together on Tuesday (April 14). Everleigh weighed 7.6 lbs and Cam‘s parents, Jay and Kim, and sister Kelsie, were all present for the birth. “Leigh” was named in honor of Cam‘s acting coach Leigh Kelton Smith.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Cam, 26, is set to star with Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester in The Roommate.

John Parra/Getty

first!

awwww that’s sure to be one good looking kid!:)

Everleigh Ray Gigandet, that pretty, i would have spelled Ray, Rae but whatever still a pretty name. now if only we can see some pictures.

Awwww.

i love you cam

Thats actually a cute name. Congrats !

Russian girl @ 04/29/2009 at 10:56 am

Beautiful name for baby girl!
Congrats!)))

come to me @ 04/29/2009 at 11:05 am

Wow, I LOVE that name for a girl. So pretty!!

Aww damn. He should not have been taken off the market so soon. Oh well congrats to them and their families.

Cute name! I wonder if they’ll call her Evie?

the celebs wanna please me with daughters?
well, SUCCEED!!

“Everleigh” is beautiful… Congrats to the happy couple!

aubrey kaelyn @ 04/29/2009 at 1:19 pm

Everleigh is an okay name Anthony Kiedis named his son Everly too

RAY IS A BOYS NAME,
EVERYLY GIGANDET SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE SPEAKING SOME FOREIGN LANGUAGE. NOT REALLY A FAN. THEY COPIED ANTHONY KEIDIS TOO.

SHOWMER311 @ 04/29/2009 at 1:30 pm

whatEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

get it.

lol.

love the nameeeeeeeee <3

deafandmute @ 04/29/2009 at 1:38 pm

everleigh? that is a pretty bad name. I don’t think it flows with his last name however they pronounce it.

whatEVER is right.
who would EVER name their baby everyleigh ray? Ray is just as bad. Just my personal opinion.

ps. i have never seen her before, but looking at the picture, i hope the baby girls looks doesnt take after her. She isn’t very pretty.

my god, he has a forehead and a long face. can we say, pencil head and fug had a what-ever baby.

i agree with those two comments.

noswinehere @ 04/29/2009 at 2:08 pm

EVERLEIGH RAY????
THAT IS A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD NAME

THAT IS HIS GF? ….I DON’T FIND HER CUTE.

looks aren’t everything, i think she’s pretty and CAM Gigandet is HOTT!!!!!!!!

Everleigh is a pretty and unique name. Ray not the way i would have spelled it. Rae is more girly but i think that the name is beautiful name i can’t wait to see pictures of her. and who in the hell is ANTHONY KEIDIS i’ve never heard of him. congrats to the happy couple

i love you CAM and dom and everleigh.

aubrey kaelyn @ 04/29/2009 at 3:03 pm

Who in the hell is ANTHONY KEIDIS he from a music band called I don’t know the red hot chili peppers

mju8

yea that sucks because that means no CAM for me, o well i still love him and always will

aubrey kaelyn,
o well not a fan of i don’t know the red hot chili peppers.

the name is great and people are always jugding on looks. shallow people make me sick. he’s a sweet loving guy and dom as i’ve heard is a sweet girl. they will be great family and i just want to see pictures of little Everleigh Ray Gigandet.

Love Cam and dom and everleigh

WHO IS ANTHONY KEIDIS?????????????????

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, THE . YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT OR 5 YEARS OLD.

THE NAME ISN’T PRETTY. SORRY, JUST MY TWO CENTS.

WE NEVER SAID SHE WASNT SWEET, JUST SOME OF US THINK SHE IS AVERAGE LOOKING. DON’T YOU THINK SHE GOT PREGNANT ON PURPOSE?

i love it when people say looks aren’t everything or she is average looking, it def means she is not pretty. she isn’t an actress. she is a gold digging waitress that quit her job to get pregnant and earn cams paycheck every week. duh.

the baby girl has two boys names.

everly and ray are boys names.

she is going to be teased for days in high school, along with that last name…..not good. i am not a fan of this name but i am a twilight fan.

rudecomplaint1 @ 04/29/2009 at 4:12 pm

kiss ass to the acting coach and naming the kid after ray charles. what bright parents to name their child.

aubrey kaelyn @ 04/29/2009 at 4:13 pm

well everleigh is not that bad as other celebrity baby names petal blossom rainbow peaunt kai zuma nesta rock princess taiammi audio science pirate tu marrow freedom rocket rable racer rouge knox suri

congrats to a daughter, Cam

no jessica and jackee

i’m not an idiot or 5 years old i’m not a fan of them don’t pay attention to them so i don’t know the names of the band members. the name is pretty it unique and it doesn’t have a girly ring to it while ray is boyish Rae is the girly form. and no when people say looks aren’t important and that she’s average ;looking it means just that nothing else, i think she is pretty and i love the name. and she’s not a golddigger she has been with Cam for years she was with him before he did the oc. those stories about that are not true i have inside scope. and go ahead jump on people but you guys who are so negative toward people are going to have bad karama and yes i will too. but when i see something on someone i don’t like i don’t set there throwing out mean comments about them. these are great sweet people who are going to be a great happy family. the baby is here and the both seem to love the baby and are happy. doesn’t matter how the baby got here PURPOSE or NOT she here and the each love her so much. you don’t have to name you baby that name, i like and i think boyish names for girls works it’s girly names for boys that don’t.
people are just feed into those fake stories about Dom because they want more drama when in real life there is no drama.

yea I LOVE CAM AND WILL STAND BESIDE HIM NO MATTER WHAT.

anyways congrat to cam and dom i love the name and can’t wait to see pictures of the little angel.

the name is pretty it unique and it does have a girly ring to it.

that’s what i meant above

wow everleight doesnt fit.

hes hot.

what is he doing with that trashy smelly girl?

Wow, a girl! Congrtas to them both : ) I, like I’m sure many people were, was convinced that they were having a boy as that’s what rumors were (not directly form the couple) throughout the pregnancy. But naming a baby after your acting coach? That’s soooo Holywood! Why not after someone in either family? Anyway, I wish them all nothing but the best; i’m sure she’s a little cutie.

By the way, fun fact, Everly is Dave Grohl’s son’s name as well. Only, obviously it’s spelled a little differently.

Leigh is from his acting coach because she is always there for him and helps him out alot and is a great friend, i think that is sweet.

trashy smelly girl, do you know that for a fact?

NAMING YOUR BABY AFTER A SINGER AND YOUR ACTING COACH IS SO HOLLYWOOD. GOOD POINT.
THE NAME IS NOT CUTE AND I DON’T THINK THE EX KATSUYA WATRESS IS CUTE EITHER. JUST ANOTHER FAME HUNGRY *****. CAM COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT. I CAN’T BELIEVE HE IS A DAD. DO YOU SEE ROB P DOING THIS? I WOULD CRY IF THIS HAPPENED TO HIM.

TARATHEGREAT @ 04/29/2009 at 5:41 pm

the poor little girl is going to have to spell her name out to people because of the odd spelling. when kids ask, why is ur named spelled leigh? because my parents were young and stupid when they thought my dad acting coach was cool? why is your middle name ray? because i was named after a singer. this poor poor girl. i disagree with those that say his gf is sweet or pretty. sweet and pretty she seems not. cam is too hot for her and could’ve dated a supermodel.

WHAT…EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR IS RIGHT.
THIS GUY CHOSE THE WRONG GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN WITH.

Aww, I’ve been wondering when the baby was gonna come. I heard about him about to leave his girlfriend, but stayed because she ended up getting pregnant. Poor Cam. He’s freakin; SEXY!

I think that’s a VERY unique name and I love it.

TARATHEGREAT, NICHOLAS

so he has a girlfriend and a baby they are a happy family so what people all over the world name kids after friends people the like and stuff. after the acting coach b/c she is there for him helping him out. so he’s a sweet guy who stay with a normal person who not a celeb so what it’s better to date a person like that. again the stories aren’t true, i repeat there are no true to the stories that are taking shoot at Dom she is a sweet girl. they are happy and they both have friends and Cam has many fans who love him. and again CAM does not have to stay with Dom to support or be a great father. so i’m sure he cares for her. there’s no drama to there life like the rumors online say people believe it b/c they want drama THERE IS NO DRAMA IN THEIR LIFE. supermodel please Cam is doing good got great career ahead of him this will not effect his career. Cam is not going to be taking down b/c of Dom. do you people know her or just what you read online.

and GINA
dude he’s not rp and rp is nothing special. no i see rp getting a big fat ego because he think he so great he’s nothing special people love edward not him and everyone knows that to be true, but the won’t admit to it. GO AHEAD YELL

yea CAM dom EVERLEIGH

love it unique and by the way there tons of people who love the name and like dom too.

one more think it wasn’t you kid to name so drop it and just don’t name your kids that.

she is soo ugly his gf and they r coping a name

Aw !
Cam ! i love you !
since The OC

there are people out there who have the same name, coping a name is not against the law, sweet naming her after his acting coach. everyone find diff people good looking she pretty and i agree with KSS in everything KSS saids.

and you people don’t have to name your kids that name, he’s life let him live you go live you own. and as the top CAM GIGANDET fan he is part of mine..

I LOVE YOU CAM!!!!!

lame name, lame couple and the guy is bummed to have a ball and chain to that girl for the rest of his life. i used to waitress with her.

COOL NAME CUTE COUPLE. AND IF CAM WANTED TO LEAVE HE COULD HE CAN SUPPORT EVERLEIGH WITHOUT BEING WITH DOM SO I DON’T BELIEVE YOU homi FROM WHAT I’VE HEARD THEY ARE HAPPY AND BOTH LOVE THE LITTLE ONE AND WE MAY HEARD WEDDING BELLS SOON. NOW DON’T YOU THINK THAT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS WOULD STEP IN IF SHE WAS SO DAMN BAD AS YOU PEOPLE ON SAY THEY WOULD HAVE STEPPED IN AND WITH THAT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS STEPPING IN HE WOULD LISTEN AND HIM READING WHATS BEING SAID ONLINE WHICH I’M SURE HE KNOWS ABOUT HE WOULD LEAVE AND JUST CARE FOR EVERLEIGH WITHOUT DOM. AND FROM WHAT CAM’S DAD HAS SAID EVERYONE LOVES DOM AND THEY ARE HAPPY. I’VE SEEN PICTURES OF THEM OUT AND THEY ARE LAUGHTING AND HAPPY LOOKING I BET EVERLEIGH JUST ADDS TO THE HAPPINESS.

and if you people don’t like them why waste your time reading and commenting on them. i just ignore the people i don’t like and stand up for the people i do.

YEA I LOVE CAM AND ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT.

at least heidi montag has it right. So what’s next for the two? Kids, maybe? Not according to Heidi. She said, “No, I’m only 22! I think marriage is one thing, but kids are another. Maybe in 10 years.”

Cute and beautiful name! Hmm… maybe Everleigh can play the role of Renesmee? Hahaha…it just came to my mind! Just an idea… =P

saarai

thats heidi, there are more and more people getting married early and having kids young Cam 26 be 27 in august he is at great age to have kids. yes he’s still young but that doesn’t mean he cant be a great father, and yes dom is young but that doesn’t mean see won’t be a great mother.

heidi just feels like she no ready and is saying she has time to plan for kids. some people may feel ready kids at different times. i took a test online to see if i’m ready and it said yes and i just turn 18 in march. it just depends on the person is how i see it.

cam is sexy :) @ 04/29/2009 at 11:49 pm

wow harsh. cam is a HOT guy, i question anyone who thinks otherwise. and his girlfriend is pretty, stop being jealous. expect their little girl to be a knockout when she’s older. congrats to the coupleee…who i’m sure isn’t even reading this. lol

Cute name!!!

aubrey kaelyn @ 04/30/2009 at 2:09 am

Patrice Dave g. have 2 daughters name violet and Haper Anthony k name his son Everly Bear

so stupid when people say that they copied the name from someone else. That would mean that christina A and her husband copied my cousins name.

I think it’s a cute name, not too far outthere like others

# 49 didn’t mean they are reading the comments, i mean i’m sure the know about what people are saying about them from friends and family.

coping a name isn’t against the law, i know alot of people who share my name.

cute named and i love the spelliing i mean that is how i want my name kimberleigh i love the name and spelling

I love CAM and Dom and Everleigh

@deafandmute:

get a life. the baby’s name is beautiful just as her mother is.

you tell em matt

Everleight ray is a great name
dominique is a beautiful woman
and CAM is so f***ing SEXY

they seem like a great happy family

joejonasisgay @ 04/30/2009 at 5:00 pm

God! i’m so FRICKEN in love with Cam!
he’s so hot!, its a weird name, but its original, and rare… so its cute :)

the name is horrible and i think she is pretty nasty looking. so there. look at her face!

CAMGIGANDETLOVER @ 04/30/2009 at 6:03 pm

the name is not something you hear alot, and the picture has an angle, she was turning to walk out of a door and titled her head, it got thrown off a bit i still say she is beautiful people always judge on looks with is why there are so many people down in the dump and ready to end it. don’t judge on what you read online about her you don’t know her and only read what’s online then go off on, you are mostly going off on her for no reason don’t beleive everything you read.

and i’d like to see how “sexy” you people THINK you are and how “sexy” you think your mate is. people have diff opionios on who beautiful.

you people have no reason to jump on CAM dom or the name, it’s just a name and it wasn’t your kid to name. just drop it.

Everleigh is a beautiful name

That’s actually a pretty cute name!

the baby its so pretty a like the name i like the eyes of the baby ists blue .

Erin gigandet @ 05/11/2009 at 7:18 pm

Cameron Gigandet is my cousin you losers.

Erin gigandet @ 05/11/2009 at 7:24 pm

i realize you’re all jealous of Cam and Dom. For the incompitant, Gigandet is pronounced- “jih-gan-day”. Cam is my cousin, and im so pleased with my soon to be sister-in-law and new cousin Everleigh Ray. (Which is a beautiful name, and those of you who insist on beliving its a boy name, can go elsewhere with your negative comments.)

now i love that you support cam and dom but i don’t believe you are his cousin, because his name isn’t cameron it is just cam and cuz dom would not be you sis-n-law. go ahead with the support and love for cam and dom but i don’t believe your his cuz

how do you know shes a trashy, smelly girl do you know her? i dont really think shes pretty but who cares if she is or not its no all about the looks stop being to hateful. and apparently she is very pretty to cam (drools.) so stop being so negative!!!

thank you cc.

i looks ain’t the most important thing and she is pretty, go check out the pics on myspace she really pretty. and she and cam are very happy

Dora .... Woo! 123 @ 05/25/2009 at 5:46 am

Awww… They Are A Cute Couple … And Everleigh Obviously Completes It .. LOL … Anywhoo… Awww…. But Don’t Ya Just Wish Cam Was Your’s HAHA

I can’t believe anyone would call Cam ugly because he’s not. I actually like the name that they’ve chosen. It’s unique and different. So please stop complaining about who he’s with and what he named his daughter. If you’re a true fan of his you should be happy for him instead of bashing on the name and his girlfriend. All of you girls who thought you had a chance with him are just jealous of the fact that it’s not you next to him. I mean yeah I think he’s hot and I wish that would have been me but I know it’s never going to happen because I don’t live in a fantasy world. So come on people let him live his life and be happy and be with who he wants to be with.

It’s having it away organs to grade importantly a glimpse of that somebody codify the unusually compass as I do. Control an eye on blogging my roomie and perchance someday we can be hawk-eyed to guzzle a beer or something.
I be experiencing added your blog on my decay pants persuade of readed blogs.

Everyone loves your blog post i respect your writing. I am a frequent visitor for certain! How could i subscribe to RSS?

I really like your writing style, wonderful info, regards for posting :D. “All words are pegs to hang ideas on.” by Henry Ward Beecher.

This is usually dictated by her lifestyle, daily routine, the amount of belongings that she wishes to put in the purse, how many other bags she carries (such as a diaper bag or briefcase), and the general image she desires to create Louis vuitton 25 http://www.sesac.com/pdf/speedy.aspx