Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Everleigh Gigandet: Cam Gigandet's Daughter!

Everleigh Gigandet: Cam Gigandet's Daughter!

Twilight star Cam Gigandet and his actress girlfriend, Dominique Geisendorff, have named their daughter Everleigh Ray Gigandet, JustJared.com can exclusively reveal.

The couple welcomed their first child together on Tuesday (April 14). Everleigh weighed 7.6 lbs and Cam‘s parents, Jay and Kim, and sister Kelsie, were all present for the birth. “Leigh” was named in honor of Cam‘s acting coach Leigh Kelton Smith.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Cam, 26, is set to star with Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester in The Roommate.

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All
aubrey kaelyn @ 04/30/2009 at 2:09 am

Patrice Dave g. have 2 daughters name violet and Haper Anthony k name his son Everly Bear

so stupid when people say that they copied the name from someone else. That would mean that christina A and her husband copied my cousins name.

I think it’s a cute name, not too far outthere like others

# 49 didn’t mean they are reading the comments, i mean i’m sure the know about what people are saying about them from friends and family.

coping a name isn’t against the law, i know alot of people who share my name.

cute named and i love the spelliing i mean that is how i want my name kimberleigh i love the name and spelling

I love CAM and Dom and Everleigh

@deafandmute:

get a life. the baby’s name is beautiful just as her mother is.

you tell em matt

Everleight ray is a great name
dominique is a beautiful woman
and CAM is so f***ing SEXY

they seem like a great happy family

joejonasisgay @ 04/30/2009 at 5:00 pm

God! i’m so FRICKEN in love with Cam!
he’s so hot!, its a weird name, but its original, and rare… so its cute :)

the name is horrible and i think she is pretty nasty looking. so there. look at her face!

CAMGIGANDETLOVER @ 04/30/2009 at 6:03 pm

the name is not something you hear alot, and the picture has an angle, she was turning to walk out of a door and titled her head, it got thrown off a bit i still say she is beautiful people always judge on looks with is why there are so many people down in the dump and ready to end it. don’t judge on what you read online about her you don’t know her and only read what’s online then go off on, you are mostly going off on her for no reason don’t beleive everything you read.

and i’d like to see how “sexy” you people THINK you are and how “sexy” you think your mate is. people have diff opionios on who beautiful.

you people have no reason to jump on CAM dom or the name, it’s just a name and it wasn’t your kid to name. just drop it.

Everleigh is a beautiful name

That’s actually a pretty cute name!

the baby its so pretty a like the name i like the eyes of the baby ists blue .

Erin gigandet @ 05/11/2009 at 7:18 pm

Cameron Gigandet is my cousin you losers.

Erin gigandet @ 05/11/2009 at 7:24 pm

i realize you’re all jealous of Cam and Dom. For the incompitant, Gigandet is pronounced- “jih-gan-day”. Cam is my cousin, and im so pleased with my soon to be sister-in-law and new cousin Everleigh Ray. (Which is a beautiful name, and those of you who insist on beliving its a boy name, can go elsewhere with your negative comments.)

now i love that you support cam and dom but i don’t believe you are his cousin, because his name isn’t cameron it is just cam and cuz dom would not be you sis-n-law. go ahead with the support and love for cam and dom but i don’t believe your his cuz

how do you know shes a trashy, smelly girl do you know her? i dont really think shes pretty but who cares if she is or not its no all about the looks stop being to hateful. and apparently she is very pretty to cam (drools.) so stop being so negative!!!

thank you cc.

i looks ain’t the most important thing and she is pretty, go check out the pics on myspace she really pretty. and she and cam are very happy

Dora .... Woo! 123 @ 05/25/2009 at 5:46 am

Awww… They Are A Cute Couple … And Everleigh Obviously Completes It .. LOL … Anywhoo… Awww…. But Don’t Ya Just Wish Cam Was Your’s HAHA

I can’t believe anyone would call Cam ugly because he’s not. I actually like the name that they’ve chosen. It’s unique and different. So please stop complaining about who he’s with and what he named his daughter. If you’re a true fan of his you should be happy for him instead of bashing on the name and his girlfriend. All of you girls who thought you had a chance with him are just jealous of the fact that it’s not you next to him. I mean yeah I think he’s hot and I wish that would have been me but I know it’s never going to happen because I don’t live in a fantasy world. So come on people let him live his life and be happy and be with who he wants to be with.

It’s having it away organs to grade importantly a glimpse of that somebody codify the unusually compass as I do. Control an eye on blogging my roomie and perchance someday we can be hawk-eyed to guzzle a beer or something.
I be experiencing added your blog on my decay pants persuade of readed blogs.

Everyone loves your blog post i respect your writing. I am a frequent visitor for certain! How could i subscribe to RSS?

I really like your writing style, wonderful info, regards for posting :D. “All words are pegs to hang ideas on.” by Henry Ward Beecher.

This is usually dictated by her lifestyle, daily routine, the amount of belongings that she wishes to put in the purse, how many other bags she carries (such as a diaper bag or briefcase), and the general image she desires to create Louis vuitton 25 http://www.sesac.com/pdf/speedy.aspx

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All