Jennifer Aniston is Pickled Purple

Jennifer Aniston is Pickled Purple

Jennifer Aniston looks pretty in purple as she arrives to the set of her new flick, The Baster, in New York City on Thursday (April 30).

The 40-year-old former Friends star appeared in good spirits and smiled for photographers!

She went with a sporty outfit yesterday with a tank-top and red training pants. The day before, she wore a backless dress and turned into the “lady in red“!

jennifer aniston pickled purple 01
jennifer aniston pickled purple 02
jennifer aniston pickled purple 03
jennifer aniston pickled purple 04
jennifer aniston pickled purple 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Whatever plastic surgery or cosmetic procedure she had done to her face is not working!

Oceanview @ 04/30/2009 at 9:16 pm

ahahahah….the iced nips are back!

yes you are. @ 04/30/2009 at 9:16 pm

Lard filler.No good for nothing.People will learn this sooner or later.

yes you are. @ 04/30/2009 at 9:18 pm

Saucer face .No good for nothing.People will learn this soner or later.

Her face looks a little different. Fuller. She’s ok but why the daily sometimes 4 times daily posts?

here she is cuty. lovely woman.

MAYBE JARED IS ON HER PAYROLL. EVERYDAY MORE PICTURES OF ANISTON

AND YES MY CAPS ARE STUCK!!!!!

daddyvisitation @ 04/30/2009 at 9:22 pm

LOL look at the fat heiffers running in like a herd of hippos to bash on Jen. LOL Get a life people. Bradders needs your help over in his thread, you know he has been demoted to just a commercial man. THE SHAM WOW GUY OF JAPAN.LOLOLOLOL!

GORGEOUS! ..the rest of you hags are just jealous of pretty Jen.

I wish she’d do something with her hair – it always looks so frizzy and scraggly!

thanks jared! I love looking at her pictures… she is greaat! :)

thanks jared! I love looking at her pictures… she is greaat! :)

Aw love you Jen

Her headlights are on! :-)

I think she is pretty. Always have.

America’s Sweetheart.
We love you Jen!

Thanks Jared!!! Love her-keep the pics coming…gives the haters something to whine about!

Thanks JJ! You rock! :-)

Jealousmuch? @ 04/30/2009 at 9:53 pm

“iced nips” ? Unbelievable the crap some will say. My “nips” show like this almost always, unless I wear a padded bra. I guess it’s just not possible that JA could be a normal woman is it? *eye roll*
***
Plastic surgery on her face? I believe you’re in the wrong section, dear… the AJ section is two doors down. You know, the one at the hotel without BP and the kids.

She looks so pretty. I love you, Jen!!!!!

she obviously did something to her face.

She is looking good but still boring. I hope she does something interesting / worth remembering.

NEED I SAY MORE? @ 04/30/2009 at 9:58 pm