Frankie Muniz & Elycia Marie: Kitson Couple

Frankie Muniz & Elycia Marie: Kitson Couple

Former Malcolm in the Middle star Frankie Muniz holds hands with his girlfriend, Elycia Marie, as they shops at Kitson in Los Angeles, on Friday afternoon (May 1).

The 23-year-old actor is in his fourth year as a professional racecar driver.

“I don’t want to sound conceited, but I don’t think there has been an actor or celebrity-turned-racecar driver that has made it as high up on the racecar circuit as I have,” he has told People of his fellow celebrity racecar drivers. “So I don’t think there’s anyone who can keep up with me. And that’s just me being honest.”

frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 01
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 02
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 03
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 04
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 05
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 06
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 07
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 08
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 09
frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 10

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Frankie Muniz

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
what happen @ 05/03/2009 at 4:28 pm

This midget must have a huge peen because he is so small, ugly, with doofy thinning spiky hair. He is too old for this childish style but he needs it because he has to make it look like there’s more hair. The girl looks much better than him and she is obviously there for the $$$. Now he is not in the show as a boy – I notice he gets no jobs so he makes himself a racecar driver.
I am a racecar driver too – in my driveway.

JonathanMP @ 05/03/2009 at 4:41 pm

@what happen: how exactly do you “make yourself a racecar driver”? He is in the top 10 drivers in his series (and these drivers are considered the best in the world for what they do) – Obviously the kid has talent and that is why he chose to walk away from acting to do something he has interest in/passion for. Good luck in your “driveway” – where you belong.

I HAD A GF IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO WENT OUT WITH HIM DURING LAST YEAR OF MALCOLM, SHE JOKED ALSO HE WAS HUNG BUT I JUST LAUGHED IT OFF , HES SOO SMALL…..BUT I GUESS ITS TRUE, SHE DID SAY HE WAS QUITE QUICK IN THE SACK ALTHOUGH!!!

#51 what happen – I agree with everything you said and would like to add to it. I that I think his comment was very arrogant and he has those dishonest, cocky, creepy looking eyes. He looks like a jerk, I’m not liking him.

#52 JonathanMP – take a pill

I’m guessing #’s 48,49,50,51 are all the same person ahem Frankie or his old lady. All the comments sound the same and are right in a row.

That watch BTW is not 6G’s, the non diamond one starts in the 3G price range. The dress looks like a sack. She looks like an Eskimo and he looks like a pizza delivery guy, not a race car driver. They make an awesome couple :)

@lame@: not that i care about them or any of this, but i can say that her watch is the 6k one – i’ve seen her wear it in other pics on his page, it has diamonds. you sounds REALLY jealous of them.

@52 that watch does not have a diamond bezel and you “sounds” uninformed and like you need a grammar lesson. I actually have the “les collections de chanel” catalog for the J12 that Chanel sent me right next to me and the non diamond bezel white J12 model “H0970″ is $4,500 and can be found online at various legit watch shops for much less. That’s also listed as an automatic so if hers takes a battery, it’s even cheaper.

I own the diamond bezel J12 and can spot it with no problems, hers is indeed the cheapest J12 available.

@lame@: her watch does have diamonds, i have seen it closer up in other pictures. it is listed at $5,800 according to my research. clearly, you can’t spot anything – you probably own a timex. :(

but back to them… does anyone know the designer of her belt?

@60 where are the diamonds then? They’re not on the bezel. The only $5,800 watch I see is the automatic version of the $4,800 one, which doesn’t have diamonds and the white ceramic with gold bezel which this clearly isn’t.

I totally made up having the watch, you got me. What I do is go on random message boards bragging about watches I don’t have. That’s how I get my kicks and my shameful secret.

I’m guessing since Elycia’s 31yr old wannabe self and her Frankie nobosy have nothing better to do with their time that it’s one of them defending themselves. Elycia should go design more myspace pages or move in with any random guy with a nice place and money to get out of her situation oh wait she already did that.

@lame@: But you do go on message boards acting as if you know this girl personally??? What a joke. Most of the comments on here are from you attacking her. Hmmm. AS IF you would know her personal money situation. I’m not saying I do, but I can guarantee you don’t know the first thing about either of them. How jealous do you have to be to come on here and write negative things about people. Elycia should be flattered by your stalking and interest in her. Most of us others just wanted to know what she was wearing. But you…… are probably in a tree outside her house with a camera. scary.

The J12 used to be hot when it first came out, then every hooch with implants and a MAC face of makeup who could get one, got one and ruined it. Even the Spirtzer ho*ker has one, she’s been photographed in it a few times. I wouldn’t want to be seen wearing that thing. Patek or IWC for me. Chanel, I wouldn’t call it stalking lame seems more interested in the watch then that slag.

Holly wood @ 05/04/2009 at 8:44 pm

aww, she’s gorgeous! and frankie muniz is looking better than i’ve seen him look in the past. :)

Doug keating @ 05/04/2009 at 8:55 pm

I wish I could afford the “low end” Chanel watch.

yeah who wouldn’t want a tacky skeezer watch, a beat down looking f-list boyfriend, or a tiny eyed t*ts on a stick girlfriend?

elycia how much do you weigh? you’ve got some b. spears tree trunk legs!

Allendozier @ 05/06/2009 at 12:06 pm

Ok, I got to admit: she is H-O-T.

OMG for a second I thought she was Selena Gomez. Haha

Observation @ 05/06/2009 at 12:24 pm

My guess is #22, 45, 56/58/61, 63, 66, and 67 are the SAME PERSON. Probably an ex-bf. Or a guy she dissed. Annoying cuz he keeps throwing off the blog conversation. 99% of everyone on this and other blogs think she’s hot and love her style. Your one opinion over & over under different screen names won’t change things. Just makes it more obvious that you have something personal with this girl (ie: she won’t date YOU). Move on and get over her.

@Observation: LOLLLLL, I was thinking the same thing….. dude should get a life. :)

hollywood queen @ 05/08/2009 at 11:29 pm

People, let it be, i ‘ve seen them having dinner lately and they are very affectionate to each other, she really like him, its genuine whether or not he buys her stuff, i dont know, but they really dig each other. And its well known around the clube scene, when he was single, he did pick up girls and take them home alot and the buzz is the kid might look like a goblin and be really little but he is freakishly hung like 8 inches, i heard it from to many different sources. Maybe thats why she likes too

oh my word @ 05/12/2009 at 12:19 pm

You guys are so weird. Who backs and forths like this or comes on a board to trash talk people? I don’t get it, seems like a waste of time. On a funny side note tho, my roomie for whatever reason has an extreme disgust for Frankie Muniz, I don’t know why and I think it’s totally random but maybe also a bit funny. When I saw this post I was like “WTF, other people too?” . The weather has gotten really nice out guys, why not go outside instead of throwing stones on a gossip board?

Wow his Napoleon’s complex needs to just stop. He looks like he’s five years old.

I like pic #5, it’s like “ooh, is there anything in there I want him to buy me?”

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All