G.I. Joe: The Trailer HD

G.I. Joe: The Trailer HD

The trailer for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra has been released in HD and it is ahhhh-mazing.

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. Joe team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

The Stephen Sommers-directed adaptation opens this summer on August 7th. The superhero flick stars: Sienna Miller, Channing Tatum, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid.

G.I. Joe: The Trailer HD
Posted to: Channing Tatum, GI Joe

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wow. channing is looking so hot.

he is one of the hottest guys in hollywood

Interesting… hope its good

elliot loves ET. @ 05/01/2009 at 5:50 pm

Saw a rough cut of the film, its decent but a bit dissapoiting.

CGI looks horrible. The Eiffel tower looks so fake.

I am sure people will go see it regardless.

One of my fondest memories of my childhood was watching my brothers play with their little G.I. Joe men. I always thought G.I. Joe was a straight up soldier guy with soldier friends. I had no idea he was like Batman. This trailer is so disappointing to me. Why couldn’t the powers that be in Hollywood just make a movie about G.I. Joe and not turn it into another Independence Day? This movie looks like every other “action” film ever made. Nothing special at all. And Sienna Miller!!! I have nothing to say!!!

@elliot loves ET.: That’s a shame. I have high hopes for this film. Cobra LALALALLALALALA!!!!!!!!!!

The cartoons at Cartoon Network that premiered last Sat.midnight was the real quality GIJOE. This is crap.
JJ please post the new Transformers trailer. IT LOOKS AMAZING.

The CG looks…..meh. The Eiffel Tower part looked really out of place. And I hope those accelerator suits don’t make up a majority of the action scenes because if it was, it will just end up being 3D models doing stuff and not the actual actors.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/01/2009 at 7:55 pm

i just came from seeing wolverine (which sucked ass, and was the exact same as the unfinished version) and i hope this is a lot better. looks better.

They have the “look” right for the Baroness, but where is her famous accent? Or is Sienna Miller incapable of doing accents?

Party pooper @ 05/01/2009 at 8:50 pm

I love Chachum Tanning, I hope this movie is as good as the trailer.

Chili Pepper @ 05/01/2009 at 10:13 pm

Gonna….suck….to high….heaven. What a letdown. I’m sad.

SteveDenver @ 05/01/2009 at 10:43 pm

I was more impressed with Chan in that dance movie: he can really do it, and he takes off his shirt a lot. This looks like a headache for every mom with a third grader — they should offer free earplugs. Zoom CLANG! Zoom CLANG! CLANG! Boring.

SteveDenver @ 05/01/2009 at 10:45 pm

@[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~]: I saw the pirate on ch131 and it was horrible. Even if it was a prelminary cut, I didn’t see how they could fluff a story out of it. Why can’t they learn from the first one, that a good story matters more than tons of effects?

goslingtwilightlover @ 05/02/2009 at 12:52 am

WHOOO!!! You work it channing!!! And Joesphs in this movie??? Im definitely buying a ticket to this movie.

goslingtwilightlover @ 05/02/2009 at 12:52 am

goslingtwilightlover @ 05/02/2009 at 12:53 am

Joseph’s i mean

Gawd, this movie looks awful and the cast seems so lame. I’m sure a lot of 12-20 year old boys will flock to the theatre, but I would rather see a less juvenile, less violence glorifying movie.

Only reason i would watch this is Byung Hun Lee.

ahhh! Christopher Eccleston…you’ve sold out!

it looks boring and dumb. geez.

CRazy oldie @ 05/02/2009 at 11:21 am

as great as the trailer is, its been said by a few people the movie sucks overall.

I bet this will make a lot of money the first wknd and then just tank in sales.

cant wait!!! the trailer gave me the chills!! and omg channings soooo hot !

I expected the movie to be different… I mean it was only the trailer but I wanted to see more bad guys! This cartoon was during my generation loved it.

MEH, transformers 2 will OWN the summer!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All