Rachel McAdams & Josh Lucas: City Couple

Rachel McAdams & Josh Lucas: City Couple

Rachel McAdams and Josh Lucas are spotted out and about in New York City on Friday afternoon (May 1).

When asked what can we expect from her upcoming mystery movie, Sherlock Holmes, the 30-year-old actress said, “Well, I think it’s going to be… I think what I enjoyed most from the little bit that I saw was that Jude [Law] and Robert [Downey Jr.] are lovely together. And I think that if anyone had preconceived notions about what Sherlock Holmes and Watson and that duo should be, I think they’ll be completely eradicated by their performances, both separately and together. And it looks amazing. It looks s really amazing. And I think, you know, maybe there’s concern with period pieces sometimes that they won’t grab the audience, but it just looks stunning.”

rachel mcadams josh lucas new york city 01
rachel mcadams josh lucas new york city 02
rachel mcadams josh lucas new york city 03
rachel mcadams josh lucas new york city 04
rachel mcadams josh lucas new york city 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

yay! Rachel McAdams…I love her! I can’t wait to see Sherlock Holmes!

Love them. They make such a nice couple.

I knew as soon as we saw those Ryan pics today we were gonna get some Rachel and that guy whose starting to lose his hair pics???

Why are the paps stalking the two exes lately?? What are they hoping to get the scoop on??

Zzzzzzzzzzzz. State of Play flopped

I am so psyched for Sherlock.

I love Josh and Rachel pictures– what a gorgeous pair!

friendlyfarmers @ 05/01/2009 at 10:06 pm

she has no makeup on and looks amazing!

Didn’t she say that she’s not very tech savvy, and doesn’t use the internet?? That looks like a very tech laptop there…and they go from biking to a big gas guzzling SUV???…go greenies!!

*** hearts *** @ 05/01/2009 at 10:07 pm

LOVE THEM !!! :-)

Very much looking forward to Sherlock!!!

Both are not even attractive and mediocre actors.

is there an interview with her? where’d she say that about her movie? what a nice couple, they seem so cool.

SWEET!
Loving them muchly right now

Ugh can’t stand them. Attentionwhore seekers!! He’s getting old, wrinkly, balding with bad film credits, she’s desperate and clingy with bad to mediocre films lately…so yeah they suit each other.

awwwwwww the look of love

Watched his video interview for his new film Tell-tale. Gawd that was the most boring, yawn inducing interview ever…I wonder if that’s an indication to what his film will be like??

My favorites…cant wait until she starts filming in the city. His jacket is awesome.

piecesofjewelry @ 05/01/2009 at 10:19 pm

i think they make such a great couple they are both so beautiful and talented people

Cinqo de mayo @ 05/01/2009 at 10:21 pm

I want a picture of him facing the camera
I want a picture of the little dog
they are a nice couple
she is so pretty

This is a bit too much of him and her overkill lately. Overexposure can kill the buzz!!

Don’t like these two!

A. leonard @ 05/01/2009 at 10:23 pm

I’m in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Glory? @ 05/01/2009 at 10:25 pm

Did filming already start? That was fast.

Morning Glory? @ 05/01/2009 at 10:25 pm

Did filming already start? That was fast.

Favorite couple!!!!!!!!!!!! Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diggity Diggity Diggity doo…I love you.

I totally have that laptop bag! Rachel has excellent taste, especially in guys. ;-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All