Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Cab Couple

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Cab Couple

Orlando Bloom and girlfriend Miranda Kerr hail a cab after getting caught in the rain in New York City on Sunday afternoon (May 3).

Last night, I ran into the couple at celebrity hairstylist Harry Josh‘s 8th Annual Spring Fling Party at The Private Roof Club and Garden at NYC’s Gramercy Park Hotel. Check out the full celeb guest list–the party was hoppin’!

10+ pictures inside of cab couple Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 01
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 02
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 03
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 04
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 05
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 06
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 07
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 08
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 09
orlando bloom miranda kerr cab 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Pizza overload…

Nice to know you are doing your pimping job very well. Best of luck!

Beautiful Miranada :)

They look so in luv

shenanyginz @ 05/03/2009 at 10:45 pm

MORE?!

is that snow? it was snowing in nyc today?

oh sorry is rain..

and another one….. that that that that that that shawty got loose

hit the dance floor and take that shot like nobody else cares

She is so ugly and stupid it ain’t funny.

just jarred @ 05/03/2009 at 11:18 pm

Are you guys ready for my pimp juice? Tomorrow there will be more organic pimp juice overload yeah

I wish that you would dump miranda and date me orlando i am cuter

I love them together!
So beautiful.

I don’t understand why Miranda is wearing sunglasses in the rain but doesn’t have a portable umbrella. I have several umbrellas, and one of them is the automatic foldable kind that would easily fit into her trendy purse. Her ballerina flats are cute, but boots would have been a better choice.

I see Mr. Bloom has his favorite fashion accessory again – the dangling suspenders. Gadzooks. His pants might sit where they’re meant to if he’d pull up the suspenders and wear them the way they’re meant to be worn – over the shoulders. Suspenders function in place of a belt. At least, that’s the idea.

I see a lot of teenage boys and men in their twenties wearing jeans and pants that look as though they’re about to fall off. I try not to stare in fascination, but I can’t help wondering what’s holding them up? I saw one teenage boy last Thursday or Friday with his jeans – I kid you not – halfway down his rear end. He kept walking across the street as if nothing was wrong or felt out of place. Fascinating!

Fabric_Princess

shallow dirtbags @ 05/03/2009 at 11:39 pm

Weird suspenders, ugly leather jacket, sneakers, bimbo gf, matching water bottles …..its like this guy is going through a mid life crisis at 32 yrs old.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/03/2009 at 11:45 pm

shenanyginz, yup, more. get used to it. after they took that pic with blogger-boy you can expect a whole lot more ass kissing. get ready to see their ug faces once, twice a day, every day for a while.

Uhmmm, almost EVERYONE at that party took pictures with “blogger boy”.
The reason these two get so many threads here is because of all of the hits that they get. Especially from the ‘haters’ who insist on posting over and over again about how tired they are of this couple.
You just added a hit. If you are that tired of them, why did you click on this thread and take the time to read the responses and to post? Hmmm?

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/04/2009 at 12:30 am

i could careless if this d-lister and his hanger get threads or not. hahahahahaha… they could both die tomorrow and it’d make no difference to me.

You obviously care enough about them to post on every thread that they get.
“I don’t care!!”
*post**post**post*
“I hate them”
*post**post**post*
“I never want to see them again”
*post**post**post*
“Why do they get so much attention!”
*post**post**post*
LOLOL!!
Me thinks the lady doth protest to much.

If those suspenders are meant to be some weird kind of ‘fashion statement,’ please – for the love of God Miranda, kindly wise him up! Honestly, he looks like a ****** with them hanging down like that.

even in the rain @ 05/04/2009 at 1:05 am

they look marvelous!

Miranda still looks stunningly beautiful even when wet, just a
gorgeous girl, no wonder Orlando is so in love with her!

they are cute together

Love this couple they look great

I dont get why people hate miranda so much. Why so much hate for someone they dont know. there is nothing wrong with her. the delphi board is the craziest board i have ever seen. I am new posting her. I went there to take a look at what they are saying and there is so much hate for her and orlando. I do not like that board at all. They say such cruel and nasty things about them. They are together and people on delphi cant seem to accept it. they always come up with stupid scenarios as to why he is seen with her. they are dating and together, and they need to shut up. i love this couple together and they look like they are really in love. the people on delphi who dont like them need to get a life. they are together, are dating and are in love. they keep saying how its a showmance, they need a reality check. they have been together for over two years, its not a showmance. am wanting to know why they have been saying its a showmance have not understood that. this is a couple in love so i dont get why delphi board says its not

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All