Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Spring Fling Sexy

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Spring Fling Sexy

Celebrity hairstylist Harry Josh and Just Jared sandwich in cute couple Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr at Harry‘s 8th Annual Spring Fling Party at The Private Roof Club and Garden at New York City’s Gramercy Park Hotel on Saturday night (May 2).

The star-studded bash was wall-to-wall with celebs and everyone in the industry including make-up artists, celeb stylist Rachel Zoe, designers Marc Jacobs and Narciso Rodriguez, fellow celeb hairstylist Chris McMillan, and supermodels Naomi Campbell, Karolina Kurkova, and Tyson Ballou.

It truly was a night to remember and Harry Josh pulled it off with flying colors!

orlando bloom miranda kerr spring fling 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

the hottie and the nottie
xo orli

Orly looks hot with the stache, bring back the stache!!! – http://www.cutecatholics.com/

Orlando,
please shave!

didn’t you say on your twitter account that Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend where there too…holy awkward

a total fan @ 05/03/2009 at 1:53 pm

Wow Jared is just everywhere. lucky.

A bit like Tom and Nicole @ 05/03/2009 at 1:54 pm

Whoa – she towers over him in those high heels! Kinda reminds me of Nicole and Tom back when they were a couple. Though I understand she’d normally wear flats so their diference in height wasn’t as noticeable. That aside, still a handsome couple. And lucky Jared!

lol
did Orlando and Kate avoid each other? Did Miranda give Kate a dirty look or two? lol

for a fashion model, why does she have no style in her personal life? With all the celeb stylist there last night, I hope someone gave her some pointers. Orlando could use some too.

Burn the suspenders! @ 05/03/2009 at 2:16 pm

Orlando looks great – EXCEPT for those damnable suspenders!! Why oh why has he made those things into some sort of fetish? Miranda needs to steal those things while he’s sleeping and BURN them!

shenanyginz @ 05/03/2009 at 2:18 pm

i like the suspenders tee hee

When will this showmance end? he looks happy, she looks pissed.

Ah yes, true love! It is so obvious he is being used.

This is not a coincidence. lol

Orlando and Miranda getting back to their roots with Just Jared.

Priceless!!!

@Tracy:

yeah i know, they are so fake, i hate her for using him

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/03/2009 at 2:35 pm

no wonder orlando and his walking hanger get sucked so much. hahahahaha.. i got it now. i guess a lot of ass kissing is needed.

Emotionally vulnerable? @ 05/03/2009 at 2:45 pm

I’ve always thought that he’s more into her than she is into him. I think she likes him but she’s a very cool-headed little businesswoman who’s noticeably ambitious too. I hope he doesn’t end up getting ‘burned’ because I think he’s the type of guy who may let his heart rule his head when it comes to his deeper emotions. His sensitivity is one of the things that gives him that kind of ‘feminine vibe’ many people pick up on about him.

Well if he does get burned just remember….

“Everybody Plays A Fool, Sometimes”

Who sang that song, can’t seem to remember now. But that song is burning in my mind now since these pics popped up.

Just some people seem to enjoy making more of a spectacle of themselves than others while doing it. And I’m not referring to her.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen her not looked too thrilled to be seen with him.

Maybe those reports about her not wanting to settle down with him really are true.

I’ve tried to rush relationships before and they always end with the other person running away like a frightened deer.

But now that I’ve slowed things down a bit, I finally have a chance with a wonderful guy.

I waited 18 years for me and the one I love to grow up enough to enjoy a relationship together.

Even if I had the opportunity to know Orlando as a friend and possible relationship, there is no way I would wait around for him to calm himself down. That is if he is crazy as the tabloids make him out to be at times.

All the Best Orlando – Hope Miranda waits for you to grow up. But I would not count on it.

Well, till now I have read your posts carefully and it always called my attention the fact that some of you stated that Just Jared was specially interested in promoting Miranda Kerr and that this was the one thread or forum devoted to her with so many, as you call them, “shippers” (and “haters”, adjetives with I don’t agree, btw.) But now I have seen the pic of Just Jared with Miranda Kerr, -setting aside Orlando- and this squares with the version of his unconditional support to MK that some members of this forum have claimed. He has even given us a summary in pics of that relation/ business relation, showmance or relationship or “only God -and/or managers- knows” relation.
it is a relief to have the chance of taking a look at that summary and see the truth, the awful truth or whatever this is. Or at least, see not only opinions but pics.
your employ so solid, so convincing arguments, you put foward your arguments so forcefully that sometimes, I feel tempted to believe the more vehement. But must confess that I incline to believe the version of those who don’t look on that couple as a real one.
I have always been sure that there is a net of vested interests in this world. it doesn’t matter if it is film industry or fashion industry. In the end, all is the same. getting promotion, getting money, getting a career… getting money selling pics, selling mags, keeping alive a site like this… congrats to all… business men. But now, no doubts.
Sorry for Orlando. I guess he never thought he would be so difficult to be an actor and get roles. I would like to know the kitchens where producers, managers and publicits are plotting all the attendances, parties and balconys where Orlando must be and Miranda Kerr must pretend she is innocent and almost shameful of his ·”PDA”. Sorry for his anxiety. His whole body is telling he would like be somewhere else or with other company. She is the one who holds both hands tight, even in tow, to hold her contrats?? Love is far more natural and gestures are far more natural. She behaves like a little girl… If i were a man and my gf were behaving that way, I would asked her to grow older quickly. that’s not love, that’s a sticky image. IMHO. I would like to read his mind. Puff, I apologize in advance. I don’t mean to hurt all those who believe they are madly in love. you express your opinion, and I express mine. Hope you undestand.

shenanyginz @ 05/03/2009 at 3:55 pm

oh boy.

..I don't know... @ 05/03/2009 at 3:55 pm

…who to believe. One of you says he needs to grow up, another one says she needs to grow up.

I do think most of you are full of it about the “showmance”. Nobody plays a game with so little reward for close to two years.

And, I do know that she was visiting him on the set of “Main Street” without fanfare and I’ve yet to see all the photos of her there – seems like if they were in it just for the publicity and to rattle your feathers – they would have had more pictures of her in Durham since she was there for about a week.

Who needs to grow up?

jennifer86 @ 05/03/2009 at 3:57 pm

Alex, feeling a bit prolix? Your long-winded harangue is hilarious. You must be clairvoyant to possess such “insight” as to their relationship, professional lives, etc.
The ubiquitous Jared looks much better than Orlando Bloom in the one photo. Orly is run-of-the-mill looking at best, and is lucky to have Miranda Kerr in his life. If she appears disgruntled, it’s probably because she knows she could do much better than him!

I love them! they are the perfect couple in my opinion!!!

plz Jared NO MORE PICS WITH MIRRANDA AND ORLANDO THEY ARE SUCK

because they are both celebrities?

because of how they look on the outside, to you?

a perfect couple comes from within.

a perfect couple is perfect because they do not need anyone’s approval to be with the one they love.

the only person’s opinion whom they care about is the one they want to spend the rest of their life with!

Losing their **** I love it .Keep on the name calling Delphi loons it didn’t work these two years .
I guess if you keep it up they may even marry and have 5 children karma is a ***** for the idiotic haters .LOVE IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All