Conan O'Brien is Getting In Shape

Conan O'Brien is Getting In Shape

Conan O’Brien gets some exercise by taking a bike ride in Los Angeles on Sunday (May 3).

The 46-year-old talk show host has been preparing to take over Jay Leno‘s slot for The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien on June 1.

During a NBC Television Critics Association junket in January, Conan said “I want to make sure it is funny and a worthy Tonight Show.” He later added, “Jay has been hosting the show for 16 or 17 years now. This is a big change.”

conan obrien bike 01
conan obrien bike 02
conan obrien bike 03
conan obrien bike 04
conan obrien bike 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Can’t wait for his show! Its going to be awesome!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/04/2009 at 8:36 am

He’s so fair! Look at his translucid beard!

I’m sad Leno is leaving :(

That is the whitest man I have ever seen.

He does look a little pasty! But gotta love those pants

Conan Rules @ 05/04/2009 at 9:13 am

Conan O’Brien is a lot more funnie than Leno – his show will be great. Good luck conan!!!!!!!!

the bostonian @ 05/04/2009 at 9:29 am

BRING LENO BACK!!!!

I can’t wait for him to come back. Jay Leno is so unfunny, I don’t know why he’s lasted this long but thank god he’ll only have it for one more month.

Conan is way more talented that Jay Leno. And his writing team is better. He’ll do just fine. Poor guy, now he has to get used to the paps getting him. lol.

Not a good look. But I love Conan!

I like Conan for later hrs. My mom & Tonight show fans
for decades are not into Conan humor.
If you want off humor..you can tune into weird Letterman, no?
Jay brings the Johnny Carson vibe.
I know the one man who decided this on NBC..he’s a fat lil’ pig.

bald & short Jeff Zucker..oh, he’ll fall!

<3 you Conan!!! So funny!

whortensia @ 05/04/2009 at 2:10 pm

I find him next door to obnoxious as a talk show host. He is fugly and silly and has nothing witty to say at all, but he still tries, sadly enough. His guests can be okay but he detracts even from the best ones.

Mr. gates @ 05/04/2009 at 3:06 pm

Cannot wait. Jay is the worst of all the late night hosts. He has never been funny, he just gets better guests due to location.

Literatita @ 05/04/2009 at 9:16 pm

Adore Conan! Couldn’t stand Jay! Now I don’t have to wait up too late for my dose of Mr. O Brien. Bring on the change.

Never understood how the Dorito’s guy ever got a talk show! Conan is the man!

Are you guys kidding me? Leno used to be somewhat funny about 5 years ago. This will be a HUGE improvement over Mr. Chin. I can’t wait!

This is so great! I will watch everything I love at night! Jay at 10, Chelsea at 11, and Conan at 11:35! I love NBC! (and E! for having Chelsea Handler on Lately)

Does he have cancer? Why did they pick THAT picture?

cool guy, lol. In 2009, you should have a try to buy age of conan power leveling

whoa dude @ 02/01/2010 at 5:57 pm

I know this is old and no one will see it, I just happened to find it on google, but Wow:

# 9 mohr toluv @ 05/04/2009 at 9:36 am Never been much of a Conan fan. I don’t think his stuff will work at the earlier hour. Jay will be back in less than a year. But he’s got more pressure and stress from delivering big on the 10 oclock show. Hope his health holds up, or they can bring back howie mendels talk show.

You can see into