Jennifer Aniston: Smartwater Hush

Jennifer Aniston: Smartwater Hush

Jennifer Aniston hushes the crowd in the new Glaceau water brand Smartwater Ad. The ad copy reads:

– PURE SPECULATION we’re not ones to sip and tell, but Jen‘s pretty into us (and our vapor distilled purity.)

Last year, Jennifer was featured on a seven-stories tall billboard for Smartwater on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood.

Last week, new Tom Brady Smartwater ads were also revealed showing the NFL superstar working out.

Bigger pics inside…

jennifer aniston smartwater hush 01
jennifer aniston smartwater hush 02

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

she looks fine here

She’s saying “Shhhhh don’t tell that Brad likes to pee-pee in his diaper”

She’s saying “Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone Brad likes to go peepee in his diaper”

LOL

COMICAL

wowoowow she are hoooooott water

celebrityobsessed. @ 05/04/2009 at 9:53 pm

She looks really really nice here :) Love jen.

erm, they are trying to ban bottled water in my city — seems like Jen will do anything for a buck these days — and her with 100 mill in the bank – ridiculous

LEAVE BRAD AND ANGIE ALONE.

Thing big @ 05/04/2009 at 9:56 pm

It’s water that’s boiled and then electrolytes added. lol

so true catty @ 05/04/2009 at 10:00 pm

My city also, the bottles do not biodegrade forever and some animals die trying to ingest them. Shame on her, she has more money than she will ever need and has movies coming out right and left.

so true catty @ 05/04/2009 at 10:04 pm

Same goes for greedy Tom Brady

@please:
PLEASE don’t bring ‘Saints’ Brangelina into this discussion. The hate comments are coming. i wish we could all act like mature adults instead of picking sides between 3 fake ass celebrities.

Wow, no clothes…what a shock. Airbrushing…another shock. Still wearing long straight hair…shock., shock shock.

Hey PLEASE-

Are you some kind of moron? What does Brangalina have to do with this at all. You need mental help.
Jen looks great in that picture.

I don’t think it is very cool that she sells bottled water when it is so bad for the environment. Everyone knows this but she always seems to be a bit behind the times and also only out for herself. Why can’t she ever do anything selfless that does make money and/or promote herself?

I find her a bit shallow.

I agree with the anti-bottled water comments. Promoting bottled water is like being a spokesperson for Hummers or plastic bags. She always seems so out of touch with the world.

Smart water- dumb, boring celebrity

She is still ugly and boring.

smart water should fire the ad agency that came up with this brilliant idea. its more like douche water.

She looks great. She rocked these ads better than Tom Brady!

What does Brad & Angie have to do with a bottled water ad? Nothing. Let me guess, it’s ok to promote other things that are bad for the environment, but not water bottles? I’m sure she didn’t go to the water people begging to be a spokesperson/model for their merchandise. They approached her. If someone approached me for that and wanted to pay me to do it, I would and so wouldn’t you. The problem is you don’t have the nerve to admit it. Why we even picking on this woman? Leave her alone. She has the right to do what she wants just as the rest of us do. How do we know she is naked? Is it a nude ad? So what. Is it really air brushed? So what. Is anything with anyone in this day and time ever all natural? I don’t think so. Envy is one of the seven deadly sins, so you all should back off. She is a very pretty woman. You should be flapping your jaws about the phony people who only buy the products because of the celebrity endorsing them. I don’t buy anything in particular just because some celebrity does. Let’s not forget, it doesn’t matter who it is, sex and sexiness sells and all the ad executives know that. I’m willing to bet those not so nice comments about Jennifer Aniston are Brangelina fans. What are we in the 10th grade? Get over it, they did. Who does anyone think they are saying mean things about someone they don’t even know? Who is anyone but God to judge? You don’t like her or anyone, then don’t look, don’t buy, and don’t comment. Get over it, and think about yourself and what you’re doing. God is watching, not the celebrities.

What does Brad & Angie have to do with a bottled water ad? Nothing. Let me guess, it’s ok to promote other things that are bad for the environment, but not water bottles? I’m sure she didn’t go to the water people begging to be a spokesperson/model for their merchandise. They approached her. If someone approached me for that and wanted to pay me to do it, I would and so wouldn’t you. The problem is you don’t have the nerve to admit it. Why we even picking on this woman? Leave her alone. She has the right to do what she wants just as the rest of us do. How do we know she is naked? Is it a flesh ad? So what. Is it really air brushed? So what. Is anything with anyone in this day and time ever all natural? I don’t think so. Envy is one of the seven deadly sins, so you all should back off. She is a very pretty woman. You should be flapping your jaws about the phony people who only buy the products because of the celebrity endorsing them. I don’t buy anything in particular just because some celebrity does. Let’s not forget, it doesn’t matter who it is, sex and sexiness sells and all the ad executives know that. I’m willing to bet those not so nice comments about Jennifer Aniston are Brangelina fans. What are we in the 10th grade? Get over it, they did. Who does anyone think they are saying mean things about someone they don’t even know? Who is anyone but God to judge? You don’t like her or anyone, then don’t look, don’t buy, and don’t comment. Get over it, and think about yourself and what you’re doing. God is watching, not the celebrities.

JEN IS A HYPOCRITE!!
JEN IS A HYPOCRITE!!
JEN IS A HYPOCRITE!!
JEN IS A HYPOCRITE!!
First she talks about how she saves water by showering only or 3 minutes a day and brushing her teeth as she showers and now she is shilling for dumbwater.
Anyone who has been to a beach knows the sort of rubbish that water bottles make. It’s completely environmentally UNSOUND. Check any environmental website and they will give you the same information about bottled water – both the bottles – which are plastic and environmentally unsound but also:
(1) the gas required to ship the bottled water from factory to shop to home
(2) the environmental unfriendliness of manufacturing the plastic bottles.
JEN IS A HYPOCRITE!!
JEN IS A HYPOCRITE!!
JEN IS A HYPOCRITE!!
And yes, I called Tom Brady out for it too.

ava @ 05/04/2009 at 8:02 pm

She’s saying “Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone Brad that drank so much smart water that I pee on your face.

Not a B&A fan @ 05/04/2009 at 11:06 pm

She is one ugly a** person!! The photoshopping person must of had their work cut out for them!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All