Megan Fox - "Esquire" June 2009

Megan Fox -

Megan Fox switches it up from bed to bathing suit in the June 2009 film shoot for Esquire by Greg Williams.

As reported last week, the 22-year-old Transformers hottie was captured with a special Red One camera .Get the full story and portfolio in Esquire‘s June issue, on sale May 10.

Check out the hot hot hot video at Esquire.com. My favorite is when Megan starts eating. Tasty!

Cover: Trench coat by Burberry; lingerie by Agent Provocateur.

megan fox esquire june 2009 cover 01a
megan fox esquire june 2009 cover 02

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She looks very pretty.

Not Impressed with JA @ 05/04/2009 at 12:23 pm

Beautiful !

impress me megan @ 05/04/2009 at 12:31 pm

very much Jolie on the cover.

oh god she is beautiful. Yes, kinda looks like Jolie, but this girl has something about her that brings out a dirty ****** hotness.

crazydribble.com

…oh look..how original..its megan trying to be sxc. and im girl b-itches so feel free to call me jealous

copycat of angie @ 05/04/2009 at 12:49 pm

Yeah she a pretty girl but I wish she’s quit copying Angelina and get her own identidy. She has had lip injections and also her nose tweeked, but not only that she has freckles.

gracemarie @ 05/04/2009 at 12:50 pm

I don’t get what the hupla is about. I can name at least half a dozen celebrites (I said celebrities cause I don’t consider Megan an actress) who are prettier and sexier without the trashiness.

Megan fox rocks @ 05/04/2009 at 1:11 pm

@copycat of angie:

how the hell she’s coping angelina ??

wearing Trench coat on the cover of mag

OMG!! She’s so hot!! Jealous!

oh my…. she copying angelina jolie

Megan is beautiful but she looked so different afew years ago.

Megan fox rocks @ 05/04/2009 at 1:17 pm

beautiful and stunning

I’m a fan of both Angie and Megan. they’re both gorgeous and strong.

One of the 10 hottest actresses ever easily! Her body in that video was amazing!

Michelle Depp @ 05/04/2009 at 1:27 pm

Paris, Lindsey, Britney & all ya’ll other starlets – take note…THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT GIRLS!! Flawless.

she’s very pretty

Nice pics. I dont understand how anyone says she is copying another person because she wears a trenchcoat. So now anyone with dark hair that wears a trenchcoat is copying Angie? please people get real.

I think Megan is very pretty… gorgeous even. I dont think other than her hair that she looks like Angelina… But, she is sexy and young and will certainly fill a gap for the aging actresses that have previously filled the sexy action roles.

other that her hair? what about tattoos, bisexuality, doesn’t want to marry, the list can go on with her and angie similarities.

Dayum.Son of Sam,She looks Incredible & she isn’t trying to copy Jolie .Jolie is a baby Factory now & Megan is just starting out…………….

Sade, have you ever seen how Megan Looked pre-makeover? Well take a look, and tell me she didn’t alter her image to look like someone else.

I think she is a very beautiful girl, but for some reason she looks much older than a 22 year old. If I didn’t know better, I would say she is in mid 30′s!!

copycat of angie @ 05/04/2009 at 1:52 pm

Angelina isn’t a baby factory you moron! She’s been pregnant two times stupid. Yep that makes one a baby factory according to manny hens. Her idol is Angelina and I don’t blame her because Angelina is sexy and the it girl. I really can’t blame Angelina for having Brads babies, he’s so damn gorgeous and is a wonderful father.

a total fan @ 05/04/2009 at 2:17 pm

Wow she look pretty here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All