Megan Fox - "Esquire" June 2009

Megan Fox -

Megan Fox switches it up from bed to bathing suit in the June 2009 film shoot for Esquire by Greg Williams.

As reported last week, the 22-year-old Transformers hottie was captured with a special Red One camera .Get the full story and portfolio in Esquire‘s June issue, on sale May 10.

Check out the hot hot hot video at Esquire.com. My favorite is when Megan starts eating. Tasty!

Cover: Trench coat by Burberry; lingerie by Agent Provocateur.

megan fox esquire june 2009 cover 01a
megan fox esquire june 2009 cover 02

Photos: Greg Williams
Posted to: Megan Fox

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

She looks very pretty.

Not Impressed with JA @ 05/04/2009 at 12:23 pm

Beautiful !

impress me megan @ 05/04/2009 at 12:31 pm

very much Jolie on the cover.

oh god she is beautiful. Yes, kinda looks like Jolie, but this girl has something about her that brings out a dirty ****** hotness.

crazydribble.com

…oh look..how original..its megan trying to be sxc. and im girl b-itches so feel free to call me jealous

copycat of angie @ 05/04/2009 at 12:49 pm

Yeah she a pretty girl but I wish she’s quit copying Angelina and get her own identidy. She has had lip injections and also her nose tweeked, but not only that she has freckles.

gracemarie @ 05/04/2009 at 12:50 pm

I don’t get what the hupla is about. I can name at least half a dozen celebrites (I said celebrities cause I don’t consider Megan an actress) who are prettier and sexier without the trashiness.

Megan fox rocks @ 05/04/2009 at 1:11 pm

@copycat of angie:

how the hell she’s coping angelina ??

wearing Trench coat on the cover of mag

OMG!! She’s so hot!! Jealous!

oh my…. she copying angelina jolie

Megan is beautiful but she looked so different afew years ago.

Megan fox rocks @ 05/04/2009 at 1:17 pm

beautiful and stunning

I’m a fan of both Angie and Megan. they’re both gorgeous and strong.

One of the 10 hottest actresses ever easily! Her body in that video was amazing!

Michelle Depp @ 05/04/2009 at 1:27 pm

Paris, Lindsey, Britney & all ya’ll other starlets – take note…THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT GIRLS!! Flawless.

she’s very pretty

Nice pics. I dont understand how anyone says she is copying another person because she wears a trenchcoat. So now anyone with dark hair that wears a trenchcoat is copying Angie? please people get real.

I think Megan is very pretty… gorgeous even. I dont think other than her hair that she looks like Angelina… But, she is sexy and young and will certainly fill a gap for the aging actresses that have previously filled the sexy action roles.

other that her hair? what about tattoos, bisexuality, doesn’t want to marry, the list can go on with her and angie similarities.

Dayum.Son of Sam,She looks Incredible & she isn’t trying to copy Jolie .Jolie is a baby Factory now & Megan is just starting out…………….

Sade, have you ever seen how Megan Looked pre-makeover? Well take a look, and tell me she didn’t alter her image to look like someone else.

I think she is a very beautiful girl, but for some reason she looks much older than a 22 year old. If I didn’t know better, I would say she is in mid 30′s!!

copycat of angie @ 05/04/2009 at 1:52 pm

Angelina isn’t a baby factory you moron! She’s been pregnant two times stupid. Yep that makes one a baby factory according to manny hens. Her idol is Angelina and I don’t blame her because Angelina is sexy and the it girl. I really can’t blame Angelina for having Brads babies, he’s so damn gorgeous and is a wonderful father.

a total fan @ 05/04/2009 at 2:17 pm

Wow she look pretty here.

megan looks delicate and more beautiful than agelina jolie

megan has matured since her days on Hope and Faith, she was 16 back then.

Megan’s changes are small, e.g lip injection to which if she stoped her lips would go back to normal, SHE IS BASCIALLY PLASTIC SURGERY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK MEGAN IS HER OWN PERSON,

MEGAN IS A REBEL VICTORIA SECRET ANGEL !!!!

ANGELINA IS NOT SHE IS / WAS JUST A REBEL

sweetness @ 05/04/2009 at 2:43 pm

she is definitely a younger version of grand dame Angelina Jolie.

She’s definitely trying to emulate Angelina—but I cant hate on her for that!! But she only has half the talent

Watch out Angelina, looks like someone is burning up your trail!
Hotter and younger.

She looks really natural on the cover, like shes not wearing makeup, thats good! XD

she cant act; another Alba or wonnabe Jolie

shes gorgeous

brad pitt for megan fox @ 05/04/2009 at 3:34 pm

come on .. who looks sexier … meagan is a definate!! sorry angie move over for the younger sexier ones

Forget about Angelina, Megan is way hotter!

She looks NOTHING like Angelina Jolie, lol…. and this chick is afraid of not only her, but her own shadow.

I love her, she is literally perfect!!! =)

im sorry 2 u all u ******* angie obsessed *******
but imo, they barely look like ea other anymore….
megan has gotten much prettier than her, while i think angie is losing her looks
not loving the cover
but that video was absolutely hot….i couldnt control myself =p, jk
but yes it was a really nice video, i also like the part where she’s eating =], she just makes that face of hers i like
love u megan!!

She is so beautiful!

Yeah but she can’t act. Another pretty girl who will fade away when she turns 30. Angelina is talented just like Halle Berry. Megan Fox is like Farrah was back in the day, hot and the “it” girl for a few years and then she will be posing in Playboy and doing bad “art” videos.

plastic surger free! PLEASE she’s nothing and never will be more than a trashier, dirtier white trash wannabe Angelina!

her body is insane!!! wow im jealous

Jolie has a nose job and inflated lips, too. Megan only did what Angelina did before- so they look alike.

original sonia @ 05/04/2009 at 8:18 pm

sorry, every one with a brain knows Angelina in known for wearing that trench coat, haters don’t like to admit that, i am trying really hard to like this girl on her own merit, but she just wont allow me too. like another poster already stated, .. get your own identity, we already have Angelina and she’s gorgeous.

I think she looks more feminine than Angie.

She is soo beautiful!!! I mean …my god …real/fake who cares?!?! i would kill to look just a bit like her,she’s sooo sexy!!!!!!!

The things I would do to her,she aint ready for!!! thats for sure!!!

but she REALLY wants to be a serious actress.

PLEASE TAKE HER SERIOUSLY.

…….

#46
i checked the link..She needs to find her own style. If she keeps this up she’ll always be a second rate copy of ang. it’s kind of creepy with the hair and tattoos. people copy marilyn monroe but at least she’s 50 years ago. ang is here right now being herself and megan is copying her .Be ORIGINAL megan! you’re pretty find your own thing.

She is gorgeous!! I hope she gives a good interview in here and Elle. I wish people would stop comparing her to angelina, she is her own person and is prettier in my opinion.

really...? @ 05/05/2009 at 3:16 pm

if she wants to stop being compareed to jolie she should stop dressing and copying her LOL

wow. she looks really pretty after several plastic surgeries… ;)

The cover is so jolie from M&MS.

i the vid is wordless! megan looks damn sexy!

She looks amazing as always!

she looks fantastic, nice suspenders

ieffnurmom @ 05/25/2009 at 4:00 am

take angie in her prime (whether its in her 20′s or 30′smegan would still wipe the floor with her! this year megan has finished in the top two in: fhm’s sexiest 100 (#1 in 2008), maxim’s Hot 100, & askmen.com’s top 99 women! tell if angie ever did that in the same yr, on those lists! dont think sooooooooo…….end of discussion

Gorgeous as always but she kinda looks like Angelina here…

Yes, she did look much different a few years ago. So pretty then. Amazing how a nose job, lip injections, and a boob job can turn someone into a flawless goddess. And yes, I agree, she looks like she’s in her 30′s. I wonder if she will get more plastic surgery? I hope not, or she will look terrible soon. She’s not real, just remember that. (Her beauty) It used to be, but not anymore)

i think moses did not establish law
i think noah was killed
i think the asteroid will hit earth
i think the people moses killed to establish law deserved it
i think people dont care about law but more money
i think we will all die
i think mind control is going to be the end of all things
i think mind control is the devil
i think we will all die