Brad Pitt is a Basterd

Brad Pitt is a Basterd

Check out this new poster of Brad Pitt for Quentin Tarantino‘s new WWII flick, Inglourious Basterds.

In this pic, Brad is in costume as Lieutenant Aldo Raine. The film takes place in Nazi-occupied France, where Raine organizes a group of Jewish soldiers, also known as “The Basterds,” to take down The Third Reich.

The film also stars Eli Roth, BJ Novak and Diane Kruger.

Inglorious Basterds hits theaters on Friday, August 21.

Getty

1,288 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 752 » Show All

cool image!

First? :-)

groundcontrol @ 05/05/2009 at 3:24 pm

This looks terrific. What a great storyline this movie has.

he looks hot
looking foward to the movie

i hope the crazy trolls are off duty from huvane payroll

Can’t wait to see this movie. Quentin Tarantino is great and this is going to be a real break from the usual dull movie

@cc:

You are exactly what you think others are. Come on JJ give us a break. Please erase these comments. I don’t want to be rude but then you keep this place clean!!!

paid troll alert
jared congrats
after days without a thread then bringing this old news
you unleashed you lunatics
i swear what ever huvane is paying you is worth it
@cc you are a ******* and a ******* loser
you ****** *****

sorry fans for going do low to the troll level
it is just too frustrating

jared ban me
truth hurts
contorl your board then i will not have to say a thing

We’ll be there seeing the movie.

Have always loved World War II movies.

Jared: WTF? You are telling Angel to shut up but Phoebe can post her shite? What’s wrong with you? Did angel hit a nerve or something? You are really seriously pis*sing off your original fanbase. But since you’re now breathing the rarefied air of the Jessica Alba and the JustJaredJr denizens, I guess we are no longer needed. Talk about gratitude. And furthermore, why post an old Brad Pitt story when there’s new pics of Angie in Salt shootings which other sites have?

groundcontrol @ 05/05/2009 at 3:55 pm

I think Brad is in New York and will be attending the Time’s 100 Most Influential People celebration tonight. Michelle Obama is speaking at it. Will be at the Time Warner Building by the park.

Just Jared-

I agree with briseis post # 13. I think the poster “phoebe” should be BANNED.

he’s not that gr8 of an actor but the movie looks good.

groundcontrol @ 05/05/2009 at 4:05 pm

People, I think it’s simply a matter of economics. SOme pictures are very costly when they first become available. I’m sure so pitures are free like promotions – e.g., Inglourious Bees poster, Smartwater, maybe charity events which the Met Costume Gala was.
I don’t see what the big deal is which photos are shown here since we can see all the pictures we want elsewhere on the net. I would like to see the really defamatory posts deleted more frequently and those posters banned but it’s not my site. I am sure Jared is fed up with my regular “flag this” remarks about defamatory posts.
I hope I’m correct about the Time 100 Most Whatever event tonight. It would be nice to see them out and about again dressed up. They should bring Maddox – it would be lovely for him to see his dad honored. By the way, someone was complaining because ANgie wasn;t on the list this year. She has been on it a number of times and she has risen above it – she know sort of welcomes others onto the list. It’s like the Most Beautiful lists – how long can she be on them before she just becomes the retired champion.

groundcontrol @ 05/05/2009 at 3:55 pm

———————————

What about Angie? Won’t she go there? Tabs will go crazy over it.

@groundcontrol: I wish for the same things and have been for years. I should have some help this summer.

groundcontrol @ 05/05/2009 at 4:08 pm

^^^ sorry for all the typos. I actually have to run to get something filed.

I doubt Angie would go there. Angie isn’t on the list and so i doubt she is going to be there.

Angie may not be on the 100 list but she wrote for it and that says alot about her.

?? @ 05/05/2009 at 4:06 pm

What about Angie? Won’t she go there? Tabs will go crazy over it.
—————————————————————————————–

AND YOU CAN GO CRAZY RIGHT ALONG WITH THE TABS, SINCE YOU SO OBVIOUSLY DEPEND ON OTHERS’ OPINIONS OF YOU BEFORE YOU KNOW WHETHER YOU CAN BREATHE OR NOT.
BTW, IS THAT YOU, WHINY HO? LMFAO!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 752 » Show All