Kate Gosselin is Surviving Tabloid Reports

Kate Gosselin is Surviving Tabloid Reports

Kate Gosselin of TLC’s Jon & Kate Plus 8 signs copies of her book “Multiple Blessings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins and Sextuplets” at Barnes & Noble in New York City on Tuesday (May 5).

Last week, the woman who stepped out with Kate‘s husband Jon Gosselin, has come forward to say that she and Jon don’t have a romantic relationship.

“We’re just friends,” Deanna Hummel, 23, tells People. “It’s absurd that anyone would think otherwise. We just talk and socialize, the normal things you do when you see friends.”

Deanna added, “He just got this new car and I wanted to drive it. I’m into cars. We all have guy and girl friends. Because of who he is, it gets portrayed the wrong way, and it’s unfair to him and his family. “He’s a very nice guy, don’t get me wrong. But he’s married with eight children. [Jon] has a great family life. I would never ever think to pursue anything.”

Something tells me that tabloids are not done dragging the Gosselins through the mud!

kate gosselin tabloid reports 01
kate gosselin tabloid reports 02
kate gosselin tabloid reports 03
kate gosselin tabloid reports 04
kate gosselin tabloid reports 05
kate gosselin tabloid reports 06

Credit: Vila/Anderson; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Jon & Kate Plus 8, Kate Gosselin

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

i was just watching her show, and omg she’s so mean to jon. she treats him like one of her kids. he doesn’t let him do anything fun, if he is fooling around well then we know why

I hate kate! She is so mean and suppressive to him. He should leave her asap

Lillianne @ 05/05/2009 at 4:44 pm

This has got to be one of the most negative women I’ve ever seen on tv. She’s always labeling her children with derogatory characteristics, all her children except for her “favorite” Hanna. I hope she’s setting aside some of the loot for the children because she certainly is pimping them in the extreme.

As for John, he’s a grown man and is in control of his own destiny. If he chooses to stay with her for whatever reason then he deserves her.

What is with the hair? It’s so 2001.

I can’t stand that show….it’s too boring. And she is mean to him. Hey a man needs his time alone…so let him go out and have fun!! Nothing wrong with that. Just as long as he doesn’t do anything with another woman.

I dont understand how she can think it’s ok to wear that hairstyle. Who came up with that shiitttt?!?!?!?!?
1. it has a massive 5 inch wide bang past her ear on one side of her head.
2. it is really short AND spiked in the back
3. the chunky highlights are tacky

GET IT TOGETHER KATE! YOU ARE FAMOUS NOW!!

JesusHumper @ 05/05/2009 at 4:54 pm

Besides, she’s ugly anyway. He sort-of looks like a mongoloid, but she has a fat neck. I bet her boobs are all floppy and gross too.

You go Kate!
Sure, Kate is sometimes mean to Jon. But we all know that they love each other!!

GO KATE!!!

P.S. Love the hair, Kate!!!

I used to have a lot of respect for Kate in season 1 and 2 and some of the early shows of season 3. She does not struggle and is a money grabbing loser. Do they ever pay for outings and holidays and stuff that they get done around the house. The show used to be about a struggling family now i feel like they exploit there beautiful children who deserve so much better than Kate. Also this really disturbed me on the Jon and Kate plus 8: Green episode how Hannah said to Steve”you don’t get a snack you didn’t take a nap” Jesus Kate these kids are 5 on Sunday and should not require a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, I can understand the kids falling asleep in the car after a long day out but Kate is just stupid. Kate also once said on a show when the whether is 40f or higher the kids are sent outside to play. Correct me if i am wrong but 40f is freezing especially for kids that are 8 and 5 on Sunday. When they are 18 i would not be surprised if Madelyn is the first to leave home followed by Cara and then Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel when they are 18. I wonder what the kids will think in 10 years time when they sit down and watch the show back. Kate says that these shows will be like memory’s for them. Well i would love to know in 10 years time what the kids think of there mother for the way she treats there father on television. I think she is nasty to Jon and never lets him get his point across she always has to but in the all time.

haha that deanna girl makes a good point – who wants a dude who is married and already has 8 kids. talk about baggage!

what happen @ 05/05/2009 at 5:05 pm

When he gets with the “friend” at 2 am, JJ gets a picture and makes another post. Now Jon is quiet for a few weeks because he got caught. Then he comes up from the dungeon on the little green couch where he pretends to be happy with Kate the cocatoo and gets with more “friends.”
At 3am.
In a bar.
It’s for a business meeting.
He shows them his car (aka peen).
More lies.
Kate is away.
And then go back and start the whole thing over again.

JesusHumper @ 05/05/2009 at 5:06 pm

…and looks like a mongoloid.

Babymomma @ 05/05/2009 at 5:09 pm

Doesn’t she looks like a MOVIE star!?! I WAS THERE!
The haters say she exploits her children, but I say, they are HER kids. She can do with them what she wants to!

People also think Jon has no spine, but secretly, I think they have an “open marriage”. That is the reason she gets away with saying the things she does to him, that is the reason he is at a bar at 2 AM.
They have a “business arrangement”, and it involves staying together for the sake of the kids, and working the family business.
That was my impression after the way she responded to the question I asked her today at the book signing. I was really disappointed but glad to understand what is going on.

first octomom @ 05/05/2009 at 5:12 pm

Kate was the first Octomom. Damn, she is mean. Not only to Jon but to those children also. Hope she enjoys her new 1.5 mil home. Off the backs of her children.

JesusHumper @ 05/05/2009 at 5:19 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha!! She’ll reach right through the internet and grab your hair!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

I’d sort of like you to make my life a living hell. Then we could have sex to make up later on. We could dress up like furries when we ‘do it’. Oh yeah baby, make my life a living hell!!

PLEASE CUT YOUR FLOCK OF SEGALS HAIR! YOUR HAIR CUT MAKES ME NERVOUS KATE! OTHER THEN THAT LOVE THE SHOW BEST OF LUCK JON MINUS 9 DOESNT SOUND AS CLEVER AND JON AND KATE PLUS 8 LOL

Good Lord “Baby Mama”, take a valium. And wash your mouth out with soap while you’re at it. After that, find a dictionary, and learn how to spellcheck. We’ll all be happier that way.

JesusHumper @ 05/05/2009 at 5:23 pm

I’m pretty sure ‘Baby Mama’ isn’t proper English. I think it should be something like ‘Baby’s Mother’ but I could be wrong. I think you forgot the ‘s. The way you write it, you sort-of just sound like an uneducated crack *****. I’m just saying…

Free the Gosselin 8 @ 05/05/2009 at 5:41 pm

@emma:
Emma! Why should the children ever leave home? It’s their home that they themselves have paid for! It’s Kate and Jon who should leave. (and I’m sure that Mady will one day get around to telling them to do just that!!)

Lillianne @ 05/05/2009 at 5:48 pm

Flock of Seagulls!!!! hahahaha exactly

JesusHumper @ 05/05/2009 at 5:49 pm

And I ra-a-an, I ran so far awa-a-ay!!

Free the Gosselin 8 @ 05/05/2009 at 5:54 pm

Yes Humper.. Kate’s favorite stalker is BabyMama. She lives inside of her website and is hooked on Kate’s crap. She thinks that the family with the new 1.3 million dollar estate needs to be out on church tours and begging for “love offerings” from the truly needy.

Jon’s new sports car does need gas, after all… Of course, if he hadn’t spent all of his spare change taking Deanna to the Chill Lounge and buying her that new Prada bag he might still have a little left from his allowance.

This show needs to be cancelled right now and not a minute later.

she looks like big bird I love the show and all but I can’t stand Kate

JesusHumper @ 05/05/2009 at 6:08 pm

Church tours, huh? That sounds so wholesome…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All