Megan Fox Covers 'Elle' June 2009

Megan Fox Covers 'Elle' June 2009

Megan Fox takes the June 2009 cover of Elle Magazine.

On maturing early: “I’ve lived the life of a 35-year-old since I was 18. I’m so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don’t like them or trust them.”

On giving male writers an amped-up version of her past: “They’re boys; they’re easily toyed with. I tell stories and have them eating out of my hand.”

The 22-year-old Transformers hottie is also Esquire‘s June 2009 cover girl.

Ethan Miller/Getty

she is hot with pix mate in photoshop

soooHOTTTT!! @ 05/05/2009 at 12:53 pm

Oh Yeah, yes, yes, yes……………….

Megan Your gorgeous , but all of a sudden suddenly loosing some weight also, should put a few pds back on..

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/05/2009 at 1:02 pm

that video of her sleeping and rolling around in bed – infcukingcrdible.
beyond hot. and she’s looked this way since high school.

What’s wrong with her eyebrows?

She looks great on this cover.

She is pretty now, but I have a feeling she is going to be one of those that tries everything to keep her looks as she gets older. Since so much of her appeal is based on her looks (no one really knows yet if she can act–Transformers doesn’t require much acting from anyone), I just think she’ll resort to prodigious amounts of plastic surgery as she gets out of her twenties (she has already had some) and start to gradually look like Jocelyn Wildebeast. Of course, no one cares about women after 30 anyway in Hollywood so I guess it doesn’t matter.

WTF is with the tattoo of some chick’s face on her forearm!? Damaged goods.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/05/2009 at 1:30 pm

best eyebrows in hollywood – the world!. millions and millions of women dream of, and pay to get eyebrows just like that. LOL..

Shes pretty and all but she knows it and talks and acts like a *****. I know some like that but I don’t, it’s trashy.

Just don’t like that quote at all!

She’s lived like a 30 year old? Well she sounds like an 18 year old. She doesn’t come across as cultured or mature at all.

I’m stunned every time I realize how young some of these Starlets are. Most of them look several years older than they are. She seems to be shy, for a Hollywood type. She says she’s insecure, i believe it.

gorgeous
I love her !

She is a pretty girl but not that special….I mean, she’s not such a great actress. Who does she think she is? Is she lesbian or something????(for the things she says about not liking boys/men). Grow up. She tries to sound smart but she’s not. 35 y-o my ***. I hate Angelina Jolie, yet I think she’s still hotter than this girl. Such a wannabe hot woman. Keep on dreamin’. [btw, these are facts, not jealousy in case there are some dumba$$es s*ck up Meg admirers out there who'd jump on me for telling the truth =) ]

Overexposure will kill her. I am glad she’s admitting she’s a lying, one-dimensional tramp.

Megan Fox always talks that way and always sounds like she has no class never did and never will.
I don’t know if she is gay that is not why i dislike her tude. Something about her is always so crass.
Shittty actress too!

chiquito de la calzada @ 05/05/2009 at 2:53 pm

She is gorgeous,man. I don’t think she is the new Angelina Jolie, i think she looks more like Monica Bellucci, imo.

brad pitt for megan fox @ 05/05/2009 at 2:57 pm

oh yes JJ – keep it coming!!

thank God for megan! and btw, elle is better looking this way.. clean and chic, no crazy color fonts

#20 Monica Bellucci is not an anorexic plastic surgery obsessed trash. Monica Bellucci is a voluptious, naturally beautiful woman, with grace, class, talent, and she isn’t a media *****. She also doesn’t wear hair extensions to make her hair fuller.

like a 35 year old since she was 18? i thought boy hating was more of a 10 year old attitude.

she’s so fake. and her acting in that out-of-bed-film? VERY, VERY BAD. she’s just a trashier version of Angelina Jolie.

Trailer trash. And why brag about toying with people?

Why do they have a skinny,tattoed herion-chic ***** on the “body issue” cover? I guess they needed to show an unhealthy “don’t”, but why on the cover? I guess they show the women with beautiful health, bodies, skin, and attitudes on the inside of the mag.

shes amazing. she obviously doesnt take herself too seriously, which is great. i find her quotes funny

The woman is absolutely gorgeous regardless. And no one can take that away from her whether you like her or not.

She looks GORGEOUS!!! Her waist is just absolutely tiny!

Too bad she acts so trashy…

I’d like to see her develop more of this glam side (which she clearly rocks) as opposed to her ****** side. She’s too smart for that and her career is wide open for anything if she plays it the right way. I really appreciate her honestly and intelligence though.

hermit crab @ 05/05/2009 at 9:45 pm

she’s a lot better looking than all the trolls at Disney.

The woman on her arm is Marilyn Monroe. I think Megan Fox is the most sexiest woman alive. I love her attitude toward boys and life. She isn’t afraid to say sh** about it. I look up to her for that. And plus she has a rockin’ body. I would trade places with her in a split second.

Gorgeous girl, she has a good head on her shoulder. One of the realist actresses out there.

She’s so gorgeous! hope she will be chosen to make Wonderwoman

wtf is happening and all the girls looks like sceletons….
megan you were better before :(

She is a beautiful girl, but Angelina is way hotter and has more depth!!

She just uglly in this covers !! go PHOTOSHOP !!! mdr

TO: ~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~

She pays to get those eyebrows dyed and filled in…. just like many other women! LOL… dork

btw…. i think she hates men since her HS boyfriend dumped her.

as a huge fan of megans i think they totally fucked up this cover
her face looks so weird, what’s up
why even mess around with such a perfect face
very disappointed
congrats on the cover tho megan

LOL young men like her, but she does not like young men. That’s so funny. And it’s obvious, she is only into serious relationships with older men (eg. Brian Austin Green).

Too bad for all the younger guys who are interested. Plus Megan is not into hookups and one night stands. haha

She actually has more class than people give her credit for (even though she says odd things sometimes).