Chris Pine is Shirtless Sexy

Chris Pine is Shirtless Sexy

A solo Chris Pine goes shirtless as he takes a hike in Los Angeles on Tuesday (May 5).

The 28-year-old actor has his big sci-fi flick, Star Trek, opening this Friday, May 8. I had the pleasure of watching the film earlier this week and it’s FANTASTIC. The entire audience gave it a round of applause when the credits started rolling. Director J.J. Abrams has done it again!

The entire cast adds just the right amount of wit, action and humor: Pine, Zachary Quinto, Leonard Nimoy, Eric Bana, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, John Cho and Anton Yelchin. JJ APPROVED!!!

I believe the cast is locked in for two more films, so Star Trek 2 should definitely be well on its way!

chris pine shirtless 01
chris pine shirtless 02
chris pine shirtless 03
chris pine shirtless 04
chris pine shirtless 05

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Chris Pine, Shirtless

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

he doesn’t have a great body now,does he… he’s probably still working on it

well its not very muscular but he’s still hot.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/06/2009 at 11:33 am

he got that rētard-baby head. LOL..

I loved him in that Lindsay lohan movie, he’s a great guy!

yummy don’t change a thing

T, I concur! I love his body exactly the way it is!
I don’t like extremely muscular bodies at all…

very nice!

@#4 – which LL movie was he in? But I do remember him in Princess Diaries 2 with Anne Hathaway. Love his gorgeous eyes!

omg he’s hott .. I’m totally crushing on Chris, gorgeous man

He will be an asset to Hollywood thanks to Abrams.

Who cares? It’s nice to see atleast one guy who’s considered a “hollywood hunk” to not have some big muscular body and just look average.

In his prime, gimme Shatner @ 05/06/2009 at 2:22 pm

He’s no William Shatner – I mean, of course, when the ‘Fat One’ was a lot younger and still playing Capt. Kirk. In his hey-day that man was HOT!

a little pale, but still yummy

Are you guys in insane. Chris Pine is so ******* sexy. He clearly has definition on his body. Look at those yummy pecs. He definitely works out, and he has hot abs. He wouldnt be running shirtless if he didnt feel confident. And his face is ******* gorgeous!!!! I Id definitely let him **** me.,

WentsWorthit @ 05/06/2009 at 3:53 pm

I think his body is hot… He has a six pack and great shoulder and arm definition. Whoever is judging this guys body please imediatly post a picture of yourself…..He is hot!

he @padme:

he was in just my luck

Kyle Michel Sullivan @ 05/06/2009 at 5:39 pm

Give me Spock, any day. Zachary — you listening? Call me!

He’s incredibly cute.. I’d start on those yummy pecs and nipples. The rest I can’t post here LOL

FINALLY! There is finally an extremely sexy male that is drop dead sexy and has an average body. It’s annoying to see all of these male celebs have such muscular bodies. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE some big muscular body, but it’s nice to see an average, sexy guy have an average, normal body.

He looks absolutely amazing! Very nice chest and nipples. lol.

This man is just too sexy. O.O

Chris pine is gorgeous!!! @ 05/07/2009 at 6:31 am

OME chris pine is hot, and that pic of him shirtless is gorgeous. he has lovely blue eyes i cant wait to see star trek this friday its gonna be gd lol

yes he has gorgeous blue eyes

Nice Bulge! :) Me like me so Chris Pine… ^^

Zachary rules! @ 05/09/2009 at 10:38 am

Just saw Star Trek and I’ve gotta agree with Kyle – Zachary gets MY vote! And imo he was perfect as Spock.

Chris Pine is so cool. Just saw Star Trek, he was so funny in it. Also great cast for the movie. Zachary (Spock), Karl (Mccoy) Yum Yum!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All