Hugh Jackman is Ghostopolis Great

Hugh Jackman is Ghostopolis Great

Hugh Jackman waves to fans and photographers at the photocall for X-Men Origins: Wolverine on Wednesday (May 6) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 40-year-old Sexiest Man Alive is set to star in Ghostopolis, an upcoming graphic novel from Doug TenNapel.

According to THR, the story centers on a man who works for the government’s Supernatural Immigration Task Force. His job is to send ghosts who have escaped into our world back to Ghostopolis. When a living boy accidentally is sent to the other side, the agent must team with a female ghost (and former flame) to bring him back.

Hugh Jackman – “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”, 5/6
For Part II, click here!

Variety is also reporting that Wolverine 2 is headed for Japan. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is out in theaters now!!!

hugh jackman ghostopolis 01
hugh jackman ghostopolis 02
hugh jackman ghostopolis 03
hugh jackman ghostopolis 04
hugh jackman ghostopolis 05
hugh jackman ghostopolis 06
hugh jackman ghostopolis 07
hugh jackman ghostopolis 08
hugh jackman ghostopolis 09
hugh jackman ghostopolis 10
hugh jackman ghostopolis 11

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Liset Lee @ 05/06/2009 at 7:05 pm

Good Actor! You must see ‘The Prestige’ if you haven’t already…..

Teen Wolf @ 05/06/2009 at 7:07 pm

That ass is mine! Only with the chest shaved tho!

taylorswiftfan @ 05/06/2009 at 7:07 pm

Didn’t he wear this exact thing on Ellen? How can you not love this man?

Oh yeah, he is marvellous in The Prestige as he is in The Fountain. Variety also reported he will star in that classic musical, CAROUSEL. That’s the project personally I’m veeeeeeery excited. It’s high time Hugh did a musical on big screen. And I love this one. It’s dark, and serious and tragic. Bill Bigelow is the perfect role for Hugh, a role that could possibly land him his first Oscar nom…

TO THOSE WHO HAVENT SEE X-Men Origins: Wolverine GO SEE RIGHT NOW!!! holy mother of god i drool at his HOTNESS!!!!

Hugh is now getting famous as Brad Pitt. I wonder who will become the 2009 men of the year in showbiz. Brad or Hugh?

Oh my

I saw him here in Brazil

He’s absolutely HOOOT!

*-*

oh i wish i could have see him today! i was so close but couldn’t get there.
hope he comes back

he just looks better and better doesn’t he?

i love him more and more i mean this guy is absoluletly hot and can´t wait to see hin on Corousel

i have a link for more photos from this day :D
u guys can check on http://www.g1.com.br :P
he´s really really HOT!

HOT HOT HOT!! And he’s a daddy and a devoted husband. Now that’s sexy.

I love this man-gorgeous, sexy, funny and a great husband and father!! I am so jealous of his wife!!!

handsome,talented and a no mean bone in his body

He is so funny :) Love him :)

Fergie Fan ! @ 05/06/2009 at 10:39 pm

OMG he is so HOT ! I can’t stop looking at his masculine arms ! I Love Him !

Chili Pepper @ 05/06/2009 at 10:45 pm

He really brings the gay.

HOT-O-LICIOUS!

Needs less shirt.

fairycake @ 05/07/2009 at 4:26 am

Totally funny and hot!

He is amazing¡¡Yesterday I went to the cinema to watch X-Men Origins and this man is hot as hell¡¡OMG¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡and a very good actor.

he’s sexy but please, Brad Pitt’s career is much more interestng right now, with Tarantino, Mallick and Gray directing him

What a nice man he is and I love his work. I just saw Wolverine this past weekend, and it was great.

A sexy man is one who loves his wife, adores his children, and treats everyone well. He fits the title.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All