Sophia Bush is Max Azria Mesmerizing

Sophia Bush is Max Azria Mesmerizing

Sophia Bush is dressed to kill at the Herve Leger by Max Azria Collection Launch party held at Live! on Sunset on Wednesday (May 6) in West Hollywood.

Hilary Duff co-hosted the event alongside Max & Lubov Azria, Gerard Guez and Jackie Rose. Other partygoers included Sophia‘s One Tree Hill costar Hilarie Burton, Jordana Brewster, Krysten Ritter, Leona Lewis, Melissa George and Taraji P. Henson.

15+ pictures inside of Max Azria mesmerizing Sophia Bush

sophia bush max azria 16
sophia bush max azria 17

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

WOW she’s so beautiful and i love the dress and her hairstyle^^

This dress definitely shows off her gorgeous figure and that fresh face.
Sophia looks beautiful.

her boob look redic in that dress…

What pretty skin she has. I love that dress.

She looks beautiful in that dress. Love the back of it. It´s sexy yet classy at the same time.

She always wears the most unflattering dresses. She needs a new stylist.

pattycakes @ 05/07/2009 at 11:44 am

Seems like everyone is wearing that style of bandeau dress, even Jennifer Aniston the other day in a gray mini version. I don’t find it flattering on any of them actually, cuts into them in all the wrong places.

Do find it hilarious that Sophia who is MUCH younger and could pull off a shorter version, yet she wore the longer version of this dress whereas Jennifer Aniston who is almost twice as old as Sophia wore the much-too-short-for-her-age version (it was too small too, kept riding up, not flattering on her). Sophia could have worn the shorter version and Jennifer the longer one, which is more appropriate to her middle-age.

STUNNING has always!!

I wish we had pics with Hilarie and Danneel both were there too!

They were all in Herve Leger it was an event for him. Well the ones invited by Max were anyway. You really need a rockin bod to wear those dresses.

wow she looks smashing .. so gorgeous :)

The celebs in Herve Leger were invited personally by Max Azria. Those dresses definitely need a great figure to be able to wear them. I love the color of Sophia’s dress.

See? That’s how it’s supposed to be worn- it’s a dress for TINY girls. That doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with being a bit bigger, just that it won’t suit you as much!

stunning stunning!!!

She looks amazing !!
Her body is to dir for in those pics , everything is at the good place !!

She looks beautiful, but she always has the same face expression… love the pics with Hilary

Kayleigh J @ 05/07/2009 at 12:59 pm

I wish he posted hilarie burton pictures. i know most people think sophia is more beautiful but there is something about hilarie that makes her stunning to me. i’m just kind of sick f. sophia bush. more hilarie please.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/07/2009 at 1:00 pm

i love you, sophia!

Marry ann @ 05/07/2009 at 1:04 pm

Yes, JJ can we get pictures of Hilarie Burton and Danneel Harris too. They are also gorgeous women too. All three looked stunning and beautiful at the event.

MORE Hilarie please Jared! Love Sophia anyway!

i dont see really what the big deal is with her she is ok but not that amazing looking

i could never support those bandage dresses made by max azria for herve leger especially after knowing that story behind it.
max azria’s company bought herve leger when the original creator of the bandage dresses named “herve leger” went into financial trouble. they didn’t include him in the creative team and uses his name for sales. Now, “herve leger” cannot even use his name and has to use a pseudonym for his small botique in france, while max azria is using his name and IDEA and taking credit for these so called “bandage dresses”

She’s stunning and I love all of Max Azria’s clothing. She’s a perfect fit for his designs. #22, Sharon, yes, she’s okay, and she exudes a confidence that is glamorous.

@juice: Wow, I should have known that…And I never knew that Herve Leger had the financial troubles…I just recall when his dresses came on the scene many years ago, they were the rage, and they are the rage once again…SHAME ON MAX AZRIA….Although, I think Herve Leger is slowly getting his name and originals out there again, yes? I’ll look into it…thanks for that info.

blame it on the alco @ 05/07/2009 at 1:31 pm

hilary duff’s dress is really unflattering, i thought she was skinny?

Stunning! Always perfect, just… perfect!

@juice: Wow, I should have known that…And I never knew that Herve Leger had the financial troubles…I just recall when his dresses came on the scene many years ago, they were the rage, and they are the rage once again…SHAME ON MAX AZRIA….Although, I think Herve Leger is slowly getting his name and originals out there again, yes? Okay, looking at the backdrop in these pics with Sophia Bush, Herve Leger has credit to his name and Max Azria is clearly taking the backseat on his designs…so, it looks like a collaboration on their parts…good for the both of them…it revamps both their lines.

eww. she looks sluty i mean seriously, hugging the old man and all lol! its really annoying to see her everyday on JJ! YEAH WE NEED MORE HILARIE BURTON PLEASE???????

she probably slept with the man shes huggin haha

Oh my BOOBness! She’s rocking the clevage. What kind of push up bra is she wearing? If it’s all her, give me a cup size and I’m headed out the nearest plastic surgeon! Soph looks great!

i wanna know what bra she uses?!?!?!?

Absolutely STUNNING… Like ALWAYS!!!!

she did a bood job a long time ago, those are not her real breast…

@laura: the more weight she loses the more you can tell they are fake lol

you can SEE the implants now.

I really like Sophia, but home girl is always waaaay over done! She’s only 26 and consistantly looks like a 30 something on redcarpets (waaaay too much granny makeup). If you watch her on “One Tree Hill” her character is only 22 and much more freshed faced. I just wish she’d wear a little bit less war paint. She certainly doesn’t need it!

She is so average..Nothing new..

Daneel harris’ body is like a million times hotter than sophias… Don’t like her or hilary duff in these tight fitting dresses.. You need a slammin body.. Which both of them are lacking.. Also.. Sophs titties look so small.. They’re real and nothing special.. Just the dress.. These bandage dresses are supposed to support boobs..

Her boobs look really weird.. Like she has those gel cutlets over her tiny boobies..anyways.. Its looks weird.. Maybe its her awkward body shape.. Hilary duff looks real awful and fat! Time to hit the gym ladies!!!

more hilarie burton please!

did sophia bush have a boob job? i only ask because in the pic it really looks like she did have one

she looks absolutely gorgeous!
LOVE HER :)

karmababykarma @ 05/07/2009 at 4:47 pm

@june:

You can see that these are real breasts because they are bit “hangy”, also it is obvious that they are pushed up and held up by a really good bra compared to fake ones that just are just up there without any support!

So NO, she did not have a boobjob! Take it from me who work with fashion and thus know exactly how fake boobs look (and feel) like!

I have to agree with some of you though, in this particular event she does look a bit older than she is :) I believe it is because of her hair which obviously makes her look older.

Her body is smoking hot :)

trust me she did get make her breast… it is sooooooo freaking obvious

@laura:

eeh she didnt get them neither did she make them lmao

This girl looks more beautiful every time I see her. Sophia>all.

her boobies look strange..but not bc of implants THEYRE REAL. I feel you on the inserts… thats totally what shes wearing.. those gelly boob things ppl wear to enhance cleavage without showing any straps…. if you have fake boobs.. you dont wear those silicone inserts.. or whatevr they are made of..
SHE LOOKS BLAH… nothing new here. plain jane Sophia.. at least her one tree hill fans thinks shes beautiful : )

Loving that dress on Sophia.

Finally Sophia wore something great. As someone that has hated her fashion for a long time I think she got this right and she looks great. Lets hope this is the turn for her, fashionwise. Now can all celebs put this bandage dress to rest. It is getting a lil tiring and so last season.

Laura,
Seriously, are you slow?? Sophia’s boobs are REAL. She never got implants. Trust me, thats not how fake boobs look like. I know because my sister has implants.
Any ways, Sophia looks beautiful as usual. The dress is also gorgeous as well and her body looks smokin hott in it.

she is always so gorgeous!! b davis really knows how to dress !

anonymous @ 05/07/2009 at 7:59 pm

her fake tits look horrible

Daneel and Hilarie look like ****** who crashed the party.

Mmm can I get between Hil and Sophia, too? :D

Now that she lost weight her fake boobs are so apparent. lmao

Give it up with the fake boobs already. How many times are you going to keep posting that.

That bandage dress is what the party was about for whatever reason. I think that dress will be around in years to come also. It seems to get a lot of press.

LOL at the same moronic idiot who keeps saying Sophia has “fake boobs.” It as clear as day that its the same assholee posting that under different names.
Her boobs are REAL. Look at you idiots trying to make up crap just because you can’t think of anything else to say.
Sophia looks BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Period.

truthfully @ 05/08/2009 at 12:04 am

she looks beautiful as always!!!!!!!

she looks amazing as always

soooo beautiful,that girls got such style

Stunning!!! Lover Herve Leger dress, so gorgeous.

sophia is perfect ans she’s so so so beautiful I love her