Shia LaBeouf: Team Jamba Juice!

Shia LaBeouf: Team Jamba Juice!

After getting dropped off by his mom, Shia Labeouf picks up a smoothie from Jamba Juice and takes a small walk on Thursday (May 7) in Studio City, Calif.

On May 6, Shia and his mom Shayna were seen getting some juice drinks before heading to the antique stores for some shopping.

Looks like Shia‘s been getting in a lot of mommy-and-me time!

20+ pictures inside of Jamba Juice fan Shia LaBeouf

shia la beouf jamba juice 18
shia la beouf jamba juice 19
shia la beouf jamba juice 20
shia la beouf jamba juice 21
shia la beouf jamba juice 22

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

OMG i love him soooooooo much he is soooo hooot

Awww Glasses!!
I love this guy, can’t wait for T2.

anonymous @ 05/10/2009 at 1:22 pm

that thing he said about his mom in playboy was really weird.. and hes often with her…

loveee shia!!! and cant wait for transformers 2!

Wow, that mom sure looks like something from a different era.

i have to admit that @ 05/10/2009 at 1:25 pm

eventhough i dislike Shia and Megan, i can wait for the T2!

I’ve heard Jamba Juice is really good. I’ll have to try it sometime. :D

Pattycake @ 05/10/2009 at 1:51 pm

How tall is Shia? Not very, right? His mom must be 4’7″ tops. She’s itty bitty.

LOVE HIM!!! Great actor and is HOT!! Vote for shia in MTV movie awards!!!

alabama88 @ 05/10/2009 at 2:28 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

good for him being out with his mom…its a good way to attract single moms out there too…great tactic Shia!

good for him for being out there with his mom…no better way to attract single moms out there on this Mothers Day…great tactic Shia!

I just can’t put my finger on why I’m so attracted to this guy

@faith: because he is not drop dead gorgeous….but incredibly good looking

Christine @ 05/10/2009 at 3:27 pm

When does he go from pants to shorts?

@Deidre:

Mid-Western Jewish Princess? wtf?

So if a mid-Western Jewish Princess isn’t “entitled” than why are you a princess? If you have mid-western “values” (whatever that is) why would you list yourself as an herbal enthusiast? I don’t think smoking jives well the mid-western “values”.

If you want to get with Shia than you have to be a nudist, hippie who loves Shia only like a mother can.

I don’t think Shia’s mom is a nudist though. My mom walks around topless when she’s looking for her bra :-D

i do not mean this in a mean way, but honestly if he was not a celeb and was to be casually walking down the street would you actually say he was HOT???
He is cute in a dorky kinda way. He looked Hot in the movie Eagle Eye, but now not so much. Sorry.

I think that it is sad how some see Shia as “cute” only because he is famous. I see him as cute because of him, he has this sex appeal. And about his mom good greif leave the woman alone she did nothing to you. This is to Christine, I was thinking the same thing…I was wondering if Shia ever gets hot in L.A. wearing jeans all the time, **** I know I would. I am glad the guy owns some shorts on those hot days, good lord I was worried that this guy would pass out from heat exhaustion.
Well this was a nice suprise to see some photos up finally of Shia Labeouf, damn he is hot!!!!!

There is nothing sexy about this guy. As he gets older he’s going to look like any other new york jewish old man. His mother should be kept away and hiden until she gets some type of makeover.

evening peach @ 05/10/2009 at 4:13 pm

I love the pic of him standing in front of the Robert Pattinson poster.

Mr. Bland….and seeminly owned by mommy and
steven

The guys an amazing actor. He doesn’t just look like a ken doll like that gay ass Zac efron. Thats why so many love him. Its not just about looks and I think he looks adorable. Whoa re you to say we would not even notice him if he walked m=by and was not famous.

@Halli: LOL Oh Halli I was just summing it up but I appreciate your callout on my not-so well thought out attempt to communicate w/ Shia! :) I think I could be down with the nudity thing,but I understand not wanting to wear a bra…small framed ladies with big breasts is too familiar territory haha

i agree with most of the comments above. theres just something about him that i find sexy. but not like in your face sexy. he has this subtle confidence about him and sense of humor that makes him so appealing. and if he walked by me i would definitely think he was hot regardless if he was famous or not.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All