Shia LaBeouf: Team Jamba Juice!

Shia LaBeouf: Team Jamba Juice!

After getting dropped off by his mom, Shia Labeouf picks up a smoothie from Jamba Juice and takes a small walk on Thursday (May 7) in Studio City, Calif.

On May 6, Shia and his mom Shayna were seen getting some juice drinks before heading to the antique stores for some shopping.

Looks like Shia‘s been getting in a lot of mommy-and-me time!

20+ pictures inside of Jamba Juice fan Shia LaBeouf

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

OMG i love him soooooooo much he is soooo hooot

Awww Glasses!!
I love this guy, can’t wait for T2.

anonymous @ 05/10/2009 at 1:22 pm

that thing he said about his mom in playboy was really weird.. and hes often with her…

loveee shia!!! and cant wait for transformers 2!

Wow, that mom sure looks like something from a different era.

i have to admit that @ 05/10/2009 at 1:25 pm

eventhough i dislike Shia and Megan, i can wait for the T2!

I’ve heard Jamba Juice is really good. I’ll have to try it sometime. :D

Pattycake @ 05/10/2009 at 1:51 pm

How tall is Shia? Not very, right? His mom must be 4’7″ tops. She’s itty bitty.

LOVE HIM!!! Great actor and is HOT!! Vote for shia in MTV movie awards!!!

alabama88 @ 05/10/2009 at 2:28 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

good for him being out with his mom…its a good way to attract single moms out there too…great tactic Shia!

good for him for being out there with his mom…no better way to attract single moms out there on this Mothers Day…great tactic Shia!

I just can’t put my finger on why I’m so attracted to this guy

@faith: because he is not drop dead gorgeous….but incredibly good looking

Christine @ 05/10/2009 at 3:27 pm

When does he go from pants to shorts?

@Deidre:

Mid-Western Jewish Princess? wtf?

So if a mid-Western Jewish Princess isn’t “entitled” than why are you a princess? If you have mid-western “values” (whatever that is) why would you list yourself as an herbal enthusiast? I don’t think smoking jives well the mid-western “values”.

If you want to get with Shia than you have to be a nudist, hippie who loves Shia only like a mother can.

I don’t think Shia’s mom is a nudist though. My mom walks around topless when she’s looking for her bra :-D

i do not mean this in a mean way, but honestly if he was not a celeb and was to be casually walking down the street would you actually say he was HOT???
He is cute in a dorky kinda way. He looked Hot in the movie Eagle Eye, but now not so much. Sorry.

I think that it is sad how some see Shia as “cute” only because he is famous. I see him as cute because of him, he has this sex appeal. And about his mom good greif leave the woman alone she did nothing to you. This is to Christine, I was thinking the same thing…I was wondering if Shia ever gets hot in L.A. wearing jeans all the time, **** I know I would. I am glad the guy owns some shorts on those hot days, good lord I was worried that this guy would pass out from heat exhaustion.
Well this was a nice suprise to see some photos up finally of Shia Labeouf, damn he is hot!!!!!

There is nothing sexy about this guy. As he gets older he’s going to look like any other new york jewish old man. His mother should be kept away and hiden until she gets some type of makeover.

evening peach @ 05/10/2009 at 4:13 pm

I love the pic of him standing in front of the Robert Pattinson poster.

Mr. Bland….and seeminly owned by mommy and
steven

The guys an amazing actor. He doesn’t just look like a ken doll like that gay ass Zac efron. Thats why so many love him. Its not just about looks and I think he looks adorable. Whoa re you to say we would not even notice him if he walked m=by and was not famous.

@Halli: LOL Oh Halli I was just summing it up but I appreciate your callout on my not-so well thought out attempt to communicate w/ Shia! :) I think I could be down with the nudity thing,but I understand not wanting to wear a bra…small framed ladies with big breasts is too familiar territory haha

i agree with most of the comments above. theres just something about him that i find sexy. but not like in your face sexy. he has this subtle confidence about him and sense of humor that makes him so appealing. and if he walked by me i would definitely think he was hot regardless if he was famous or not.

Tão LINDO! Ele está mais LINDO aida com o cabelo LOIRO =D Shia (L

Muito LINDO! Ela está ainda mais LINDO LOIRO ! =D Shia (L)

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:12 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:12 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:12 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:12 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:13 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

WOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looks so hot, I can’t wait fro T2! it’s gonna be awesome, I love him with glasses!!!!!!! :):)

he’s cute and a good actor! There’s something about him that is attractive! and what’s up with all the hating on the mom, she’s not famous, and if that’s her style, I doubt she’ll change it at this time in the game! anyway looking forward to the new transformers movie :)

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:14 pm

@evening peach:

i love that picture too!!! he looks SO hot

I love his Mom. She looks like a cool hippy chick who would be fun to hang out with!

O shia já era lindo! e agora LOIRO =D

LINDO! Grande ator. =DD

i love him….he is the only person in the whole world that i love so much,…….he is the best…..

amazing guy true actor…bright star….

love shia

Hippie mom probably gave him his first B-J. That’s called keepin’ it in the family!!!

FACTS, quit airing your family’s dirty laundry around here.

You are disgusting.

This guy is hot, period!

HE IZ HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

celebrityobsessed. @ 05/10/2009 at 9:37 pm

Eww… I’ve lost all respect for this guy after those “I’d do my mom” comments and the “I pleasuring myself while Cameron Diaz changed in her trailer” comments.

YUCK.

celebrityobsessed. @ 05/10/2009 at 9:37 pm

Eww… I’ve lost all respect for this guy after those “I’d do my mom” comments and the “I pleasured myself while Cameron Diaz changed in her trailer” comments.

YUCK.

YUM! I LOVE SOCKLESS BOYS!!
SOO CUTE!!

hay, es perfecto, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so hot, there is no defect on him. Shia is the prince of my dreams

Why are people being so hard on the mom? I don’t get what’s so bad about her appearance. And, yeah, he’s good looking for some reason that isn’t looks related… obviously we aren’t veiwing the most attractive guy in the world here.
I get what he meant about his mom… they must really be close and she’s a good person who he gets along with. People are blowing that out of proportion. I’d marry my mom is she was male and not related to me. He trusts her…duh.

SHIA IS HOT!!!!!

People leave his mother alone damnit. She and Shia must have a close mother and son relationship. Lets me logical here, if it was not for Shayna, his mother, Shia would not be the Shia that he is today, you know the way he seems really down to earth. Just leave the lady alone okay and stop picking on Shia too for stating that he is very close to his mother, Shia Labeouf is a true mama’s boy and that is a great thing!

that’s his mom?
she looks like a homeless lady

you can be close to your mom,( like go places with her )

but not the way he’s doing it.

Shia’s Mom does not deserve all of the critical comments thrown out here. I’m disgusted by the catty behavior of the hateful people on this site with nothing better to do than to lob insults at a person who has not chosen to be in the public eye.

SHAME ON YOU

@Jughed:
I agree with you Jaghed, leave this classy woman alone. She has done nothing to anyone here, she seems like a down to earth peaceful lady. Get off of her back. Oh and I think it is cool how she dresses the way she wants to and does not look like a “Bimbo mother”. Shayna is herself and that is cool I think! Also have you ever thought that Shia could be reading this stuff written about his mother? I know that he has mentioned before that he checks these kind of sites out. I am sure that if he sees these remarks about his mother it probably pisses him off, is that what you haters are trying to accomplish? If so that is just so damn awful.

Why is that bag lady following him around.

This guy is just wierd. Not good looking and the strange things he said about his mom recently just creeped me out

with all the talk about him spending to much time with mommy, who can hate him. nothing wrong with mommy and me time. thank god hes not with a different girl every week. Shia’s still lookin good.!!! LUV HIM!!!

ooo by da way, I LUV HIM IN SHORTS!!! anything besides those skinny a** pants!!!! SHOW SUM LEGS SHIA!!! THEYRE HOTT!!!!

@THINK: I agreed, even with you’re name. Some of you may not find Shia good looking, but others do. This shows everyone in the world is different and isn’t going to think the same as you think.

Also, the thoughts about his mother is simple. If you have a mind and go below the thoughts…It’s just a way of saying he would LIKE to be marry/with be someone LIKED his mother’s personality; a good person. Geez…

WWOoooooowwww, I didn’t know there are so many haters out there, Mostly cowards. Seriously, that u don’t like the guy, why waste your time commenting. All of you commenting on his mom, seriously, are you really talking about somebody’s mom that way, it is the same way you want us to talk about your own mother.

I think that woman did an excellent job raising her son the way he turns out to be. Yes, he’s not a Z. Efron but beauty are in the eyes of the beholder, and he has such a great personality and self confidence thats what makes him so attractive. And this is way hotter than a ZZZZ Efron (only beauty come out of him, no aura , all he can’ bring to the table is his looks and some quick sing a song).

PS: The hippies, jewish jokes have to stop, we’re all people for god sakes.

agreed with see

Heads up all, There is a “wonderfully” done childish thread that talks about this over there called the Shia Labeouf IMDB family. It was so elementary school that I could not stop laughing at the childishness. Shia could enjoy it who knows. I know that he post on his IMDB because there were threads about him posting on there. If you are wondering what name he post under I think, I saw that his name was “gloss nut” or something like that I can’t remember because right after it was posted the poster apparently deleted it. okay you people if you are so into clicks go to Shia’s IMDB and join you have to kiss their bum you fit in right away! And if Shia is this “gloss nut” person I suggest to really kiss his bum they will all adore you.

Maria I wonder if you are right, if “gloss nut” is Shia on IMDB, Do you know if he had posted to that “clicky” thread? I am sure that this “clicky thread” you are talking about has been started by 12 year olds. I have only been to his IMDB board a few time and the only one who post each time that I visited there is named h_s_h i think, I have not been there in sometime though. I must get over there and see this “clicky” thread for a good laugh like you said and see if this “gloss nut” (Shia you say) posted on that thread, if Shia is into clicks he is just as childish as they are LOL.
About his mum I think that she is a lovely lady I can not imagine that she would be into clicks, usually hippies hate those things. Thanks for the “heads up” about Shia/ gloss nut if it is really him. Cheerio luv

OMG Maria I just saw the “imdb Shia Labeouf family” thread. you have got to be kidding me? That is about the most childish thread that I have ever seen. If Shia Labeouf likes that kind of rubbish then I have to agree what some has said negative about him. Never in my life have I ever seen such crap. Yep it must be a bunch of 12 year olds who are into that kind of rubbish, tisk. I was so stunned about this that I did not have the chance to see Shia’s post if he is gloss nut. Good news that gloss nut person has yet to post on that 12 year old “imdb shia labeouf family” thread. rubbish, I hope that Shia is not rubbish like that BS thread – tisk!

YEAH, SHIA LABEOUF IS “GLOSSNUT” ON IMDB SO DROP IT ABOUT GLOSSNUT OKAY!
~THANK YOU!

My husband just read that BS on Shia’s IMDB the thread that has been discussed here by Maria and Mimi called” ******Shia’s IMDB Family Slideshow****** “He could not stop laughing either. He thinks that these kids are just trying to impress Shia Labeouf. And he said that if Shia falls for this and thinks that this is cool than Shia is one warped immature indivisuals who sucks. Ladies, I have to agree with you both those people on IMDB are going crazy over the fact that Shia Labeouf “glossnut” post over there. My husband just said if he was Shia that he would never post on IMDB to that kind of BS. He (my my hsuband) would be so embarassed if he was Shia. My husband hated clicks in school and thinks that clicks are a bunch of crap. He also noted that most of the guys that he knew who were into clicks are on their third divorce and they are fat as hell. Also, my husband always defends the “underdog” and always has. He rocks!

To mimi,
I know who you are talking about (is it HSH)? OMFG that girl is always on the IMDB I think she has some kind of obsession over Shia Labeouf. Does she think that Shia will marry her because she post all the time and helped out with that ridiculous thread (the Shia IMDB family thread). She must be what 12? Shia would be one stupid crap head if he thinks it is cool how she is so clicky on that board. Oh and I am so sick of her “I sent you a PM….” threads like she is trying to be this “popular” girl. She needs to grow up and if Shia is an adult he will not join in on this little “clicky” crap that this girl has started. However me and a bunch of my friends are just wondering how soon it will be until Shia will post on that “clicky” thread “Shia’s IMDB Family”. HSH has waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much FVCK1ng time on her hands, she is definately a dreamer if she thinks that her “clicky attitude” will land Shia Labeouf, but then again I have known guys to be flipped for girls who are into clicks. I guess that they think that these girls are “popular”, like you all said, so grade school (rolling the eyes)

Okay get this, HSH (from IMDB) now is appologizing to Lorenzo his IMDB name is poopooplats. She added three others too. But there is still some people that she left out. God damn this girl is so f^ck1ng childish! I still think that this girl hopes that Shia labeouf will see her like his mother, ummmm I think that HSH must be lost in the head to think such because I do not see Shia’s mom leaving anyone out, moreover I don’t see Shia’s mom into stupid clicks either nor do I see her doing something that stupid like HSH did on IMDB. Again this girl is one lonely dreamer if she thinks that glossynut (Shia) is going to marry her or she thinks that Lorenzo will convience Shia to marry her. Seriously that girl HSH must really be 12 years old. But again Shia might be into that (clicky crap that is).

NYYankeesfan @ 05/11/2009 at 9:02 pm

1. Oh who effin cares about HSH and her 12 year old Shia labeouf IMDB groupies, you all have got to be very naive to beleive that Shia would fall in love with any of them.
2. All of you Shayna haters must be so effin jeolous over the fact that she is so loving to her son and she seems very care free, get over it and stop picking on this poor lady, damn!
3. Shia is not inlove with his ma that is about the most insane comments that I have read, Shia was just pointing out how he wants to marry a woman who has a golden personality like his mother, thats all I got from his comment, really.
4. No I do not see Shia Labeouf marrying that HSH or any of those groupies also I do not see his best friend Lorenzo trying to talk him into marrying HSH, Good God that is crazy if he did.
5. I think that “glossynut” is only posting on IMDB to promote his projects for his fans, not to flirt with these groupies. Shia (glossynut) is not that desperate to date HSH or anyone of those “crazed fans”. I also do not think that he gets that high off of weed to date any of these groupies, lol!
I am done!

@Deidre:

LOL. Its all good Deidre.

ahh, he’s so gorgeous.

I’m just glad he’s not gay :D *he’s THAT hot!*

omg wat a hottie hes hotter in shorts i want to see him everyday i cannot wait til summer when hes at the beach so i can see his hot bod if he still has it!!! WILL U SLEEP WIT ME PLZZ SHIA!!!! ;]

imgoing2datransformers2premier @ 05/20/2009 at 1:20 pm

OMG he is so good-looking. He is a great actor and how can anyone say he isnt sexy and a good actor. I mean everyone has to agree wit me. he is a kind hearted man and erm dunno. I am sure he is a real nice guy. I hope so if we are like getting married!lol

When did Shia become so beautiful?!

OMYGosh!!! I stand the same way when I’m waiting for something. *cross the leg in front of the other* I just love this guy!!! Gimme a break ok? I know half the population of the world stand the same way but I wanna think that I had something in common with him alright??
=) Im weird…..hmm…..

His mother is simply adorable, she’s tiny! :D
And I don’t see what you guys are arguing about? I also don’t understand how you can seriously talk about ‘glossynut’. It’s such a funny username : ) And pure genius at that. Ha ha, glossynut. I’ll be laughing at that again now.

I don’t see why Shia’s personal life should affect any of our takes on his career. He’s a great actor producer director and everything else he can do, and these paps need to stop leaping on him while he’s getting juice. It’s creepy ha ha.

my love! he is mine! LOVE YOU SHIA MY MAN! <3333333333333333333333333

shia love you..i’m your fan from Thailand….
you have such beautiful eye ..do not wear glasses..

loveactually @ 01/22/2011 at 6:19 pm

Aww bless his mum looks sweet!!! I just want to hug her :D