Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Shia LaBeouf: Team Jamba Juice!

Shia LaBeouf: Team Jamba Juice!

After getting dropped off by his mom, Shia Labeouf picks up a smoothie from Jamba Juice and takes a small walk on Thursday (May 7) in Studio City, Calif.

On May 6, Shia and his mom Shayna were seen getting some juice drinks before heading to the antique stores for some shopping.

Looks like Shia‘s been getting in a lot of mommy-and-me time!

20+ pictures inside of Jamba Juice fan Shia LaBeouf

shia la beouf jamba juice 22

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Tão LINDO! Ele está mais LINDO aida com o cabelo LOIRO =D Shia (L

Muito LINDO! Ela está ainda mais LINDO LOIRO ! =D Shia (L)

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:12 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:12 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:12 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:12 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:13 pm

#11… u are looser!!!!!!

WOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looks so hot, I can’t wait fro T2! it’s gonna be awesome, I love him with glasses!!!!!!! :):)

he’s cute and a good actor! There’s something about him that is attractive! and what’s up with all the hating on the mom, she’s not famous, and if that’s her style, I doubt she’ll change it at this time in the game! anyway looking forward to the new transformers movie :)

shiaishot @ 05/10/2009 at 6:14 pm

@evening peach:

i love that picture too!!! he looks SO hot

I love his Mom. She looks like a cool hippy chick who would be fun to hang out with!

O shia já era lindo! e agora LOIRO =D

LINDO! Grande ator. =DD

i love him….he is the only person in the whole world that i love so much,…….he is the best…..

amazing guy true actor…bright star….

love shia

Hippie mom probably gave him his first B-J. That’s called keepin’ it in the family!!!

FACTS, quit airing your family’s dirty laundry around here.

You are disgusting.

This guy is hot, period!

HE IZ HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

celebrityobsessed. @ 05/10/2009 at 9:37 pm

Eww… I’ve lost all respect for this guy after those “I’d do my mom” comments and the “I pleasuring myself while Cameron Diaz changed in her trailer” comments.

YUCK.

celebrityobsessed. @ 05/10/2009 at 9:37 pm

Eww… I’ve lost all respect for this guy after those “I’d do my mom” comments and the “I pleasured myself while Cameron Diaz changed in her trailer” comments.

YUCK.

YUM! I LOVE SOCKLESS BOYS!!
SOO CUTE!!

hay, es perfecto, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so hot, there is no defect on him. Shia is the prince of my dreams

Why are people being so hard on the mom? I don’t get what’s so bad about her appearance. And, yeah, he’s good looking for some reason that isn’t looks related… obviously we aren’t veiwing the most attractive guy in the world here.
I get what he meant about his mom… they must really be close and she’s a good person who he gets along with. People are blowing that out of proportion. I’d marry my mom is she was male and not related to me. He trusts her…duh.

SHIA IS HOT!!!!!

People leave his mother alone damnit. She and Shia must have a close mother and son relationship. Lets me logical here, if it was not for Shayna, his mother, Shia would not be the Shia that he is today, you know the way he seems really down to earth. Just leave the lady alone okay and stop picking on Shia too for stating that he is very close to his mother, Shia Labeouf is a true mama’s boy and that is a great thing!

that’s his mom?
she looks like a homeless lady

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All