Kate Gosselin: Peep My Winnie The Pooh Tattoo!

Kate Gosselin: Peep My Winnie The Pooh Tattoo!

Jon & Kate Plus 8 star Kate Gosselin runs errands at the Kinko’s copy center and the bank on Monday morning (May 11) in Reading, Penn.

The 34-year-old mother-of-eight wore a denim skirt, showing off her Winnie the Pooh tattoo, which is etched right above her left ankle. Kate has expressed regret over this tattoo in the past. Also, when she had her tummy tuck after giving birth to her sextuplets, a tattoo was removed along with a portion of her belly.

Her husband Jon Gosselin has a tattoo of the Korean flag on one of his shoulders.

15+ pictures inside of Kate Gosselin showing off her Winnie the Pooh tattoo…

kate gosselin winnie the pooh tattoo 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

Huarache Air Slings by Cole Hann. Sexy shoes for sexy feet. She needs a sexy ankle bracelet, too. Gotta love those little red piggies.

I wanna lick her feet, they look so soft

She looks young and urban as she should look. Those trashing her look appear to have a healthy case of envy. It really makes you (lorena and lola) sound so vile. Are your lives so unhappy that you have to project your dissatisfaction onto someone else or do you have a personal vendetta? Somehow the tone and your choice of words sounds very personal. I wonder….

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD JUST LEAVE THE GOSSELINS ALONE…. THEY R PPL JUST LIKE ME AND U… THEY HAVE LIL KIDS TO THINK ABOUT AND… U SHOULD THINK ABOUT THEM TOOO.. WHATS GOIN TO HAPPEN WHEN THEY GET ON A GOOGLE THEIR MOM OR DAD…. ITS NOT RIGHT OR FAIR… KATE AND JON CHOOSE TO HAVE THE SHOW FOR A REASON.. ITS NOT UP TO US TO JUDGE

Kate’s a very nice looking woman, but she’s definitely got issues. The time she spends on beautifying should be spent on getting help for her freakishly controlling personality.

I would love to smell and lick her feet… I would buy her used shoes and socks for my sniffing pleasure…she is hot and I bet she has sweaty stinky feet.

Callmelater @ 06/25/2009 at 12:57 pm

I love the shoes ($301.00) and I love the tattoo! I wonder which one she had on her belly? Only she, Jon and the doctor knows for sure.

She’s always had a body guard, this one is a new one. Her other guard probably went home to his wife and kids for the week.

Most of these comments sound like they’re from kids.

Callmelater @ 06/25/2009 at 1:05 pm

@Debbie:

So sorry your child has cancer. My nephew, sister, husband had it too.

I think though your anger is being taken out on the wrong person. What has she done to you or your son? They donated money and gifts to a cancer ward for children. They held a yard sale for them. You, personally, might not have seen any money, but someone did!

Do you want TLC to pay your bills? Ask them to put you and your child in the spotlight cameras and paparazzi all day and night while you sit in your chair and collect the millions they’ll pay you.

I might sound mean, but you sound very jealous that THANK GOD she has healthy kids so far. It’s awful for you to wish your fate on some other mother! Maybe that’s why your son is suffering so much. You curse other people with his disease. He can’t help having it, but you can help by stopping being jealous of another family. Pray for your son and stop denouncing others and wishing them the same. Shame on you. Go see the chaplain. Maybe he can help you cope.

Callmelater @ 06/25/2009 at 1:09 pm

@Debbie:

I hope your son doesn’t feel your hatred is for him, because it sure appears it is. Single mom is not anyone’s fault but your own. He probably wishes you would go away for awhile. Go have your dirty hair washed, your fingernails polished and a pedicure. Bet you’ll come back feeling better. Hire someone for the day to sit with him. He doesn’t need your grouchy self all the time. You probably wish he was dead already. Gee a whole year. Gee no insurance. He’s eligible for medicaid and don’t say NO. You’re not paying a thing. Tell the truth!

kATE gOSSELIN'S #1 fAN!! @ 06/26/2009 at 8:18 pm

I LOVE THIS WOMAN….SHES GOT 8 KIDS AND STILL GOT IT GOIN ON….YOU GO KATE….BY THE WAY LOVIN THE POOH BEAR TAT…VERY CUTE….******* NEED TO STOP HATIN CAUSE SHE THE **** AND YOUR THE WHITE TRASH….BET YOU WOULDNT SAY IT TO HER FACE….TRIFFLIN ASS *****….DIRECTED TOWARD “WOW” (COMMENT #3)

I love Kate from head to toe, she has some sexy feet nd cute toes

natasha22 @ 06/30/2009 at 6:49 pm

It’s a silly tattoo. Money went up to her head, manicures, hair and make up done perfectly all the time. She was a controlling bi*&h ! He got tired of it and left….i don’t blame him !! She screwed it up. He is better off without someone controlling him like that. Good luck Jon!

Kate is Hott!!….she looks so good and good for her on having that tattoo of Pooh on her ankle I think that it shows that shes still got a fun side to/in her even though shes no longer with ex-hubby John.

Cecilia aka Pooh's baby mama @ 09/03/2009 at 10:46 pm

OMG,I LOVER HER TATTOO BECUZ IT HAS MY MAN ON IT,DONT CARE MUCH FOR THAT LADY THO

My daughters and I saw Kate at a local Dunkin Doughnuts in Urbana, Maryland today (9/13/09). She quietly walked in to only use the restroom. My 9 year old’s face lit up … I told her to just be quiet and not to say anything. On her way out, I saw the Winnie the Pooh tattoo… She looked a lot smaller in person… She was wearing a black and white top, black miniskirt, and red high heeled sandals. She didn’t blend in — to say the least! Funny she was all by herself… wonder where the kids were… anyway it was kinda cool…

purple gurl @ 10/17/2009 at 1:39 am

Hi Kate i like you. Not because of your tattoo or the way you dress but i like the way you plan your future. I am a widowed with 4 children and you are my IDOL. Be strong and take courage. I pray for your guidance and protection with your children. May the good Lord Bless and keep you always!

UGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY-Y-YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS B****

N2barefemfeet @ 03/24/2010 at 9:01 am

I think she looks good for her age, she has SEXY FEET AND TOES ID LOVE TO SUCKS HER TOES FOR HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A FEW OTHER THINGS TOO LOL

A lot of thanks for your whole hard work on this site. Kate loves going through investigations and it is easy to understand why. All of us hear all concerning the compelling ways you provide invaluable techniques through this web site and as well cause contribution from some other people on that matter so our simple princess is without question discovering a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. You have been doing a tremendous job.

Of course, what a fantastic site and illuminating posts, I will bookmark your site.All the Best!

I dont have a camcorder as yet instead i have just been using the recording capability of my digi camera. Im playing touch rugby for England at the European Championships in the summer and id like to record some of the matches on a decent camcorder that i can link up to my laptop and edit the footage on. Can anyone give some advice? I think a zoom will be important and i suppose a tripod.

i wonder if there is a tutorial around how to record live sports matches? Multiple cameras for a start i would imagine!

Thanks.
Budget – entry level as i need to buy a Digital SLR as well! Canon EOS 500D i think.

Joaca Jocuri de Remi Online, Joc de Carti Gin Remi pe Internet, Remi, Oklahoma Gin, Canasta si Jocuri de Carti.

FunnyWallPhotos-funny pictures and funny images from around the world. We serve you funny pictures everyday.

I bookmarked your blog, I will read more later, thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All