Mon, 11 May 2009 at 10:14 pm
Maya Rudolph: Baby #2 On The Way!
- Former SNL regular Maya Rudolph & filmmaker Paul Anderson are expecting their second child together. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Jessica Simpson shouts it from the mountain top.
- Kiefer Sutherland‘s lawyers respond to rumors.
- Lydia Hearst sexes up GQ Italy.
- Danny Gokey fail: “Billie Jean” lyrics blown away.
- Celebrity cameltoe is not attractive.
- K-Fed wants more and more.
- Quentin Tarantino wears heels.
- Matthew Broderick rides his scooter/son.
- Jeremy Piven and his purple pad.
- Jason Lewis spills on Sex and the City 2.
- Eminem’s ongoing beef with Mariah Carey has her husband Nick Cannon mad. Calling the rapper “Slim Lamey” on his blog, Nick says Eminem is still obsessed with his wife (Eminem makes fun of her in his latest single). “Let’s meet up and deal with this like adults,” Nick wrote.
- Adam Lambert urged a crowd of 7,000 students over the weekend to “embrace each other’s differences” during a visit to his San Diego high school as part of American Idol’s hometown visits.
- Drew Barrymore and Justin Long were reportedly spotted holding hands and kissing at Grove St. piano bar Marie’s Crisis.
Just Jared on Facebook