Eva Longoria Does Washington DC

Eva Longoria Does Washington DC

Eva Longoria makes her way to the airport in Washington DC to catch her midnight flight on Monday (May 11).

The 34-year-old Desperate Housewives actress was in Washington DC for the White House Correspondents dinner cocktail party at the Hilton Hotel.

Last month, Eva confessed to Extra that, “Tony [Parker] and I will be moving to France after Desperate Housewives. Actually, after his basketball career. Not for awhile, but we’ll be living there for a bit.”

eva longoria washington dc 01
eva longoria washington dc 02
eva longoria washington dc 03
eva longoria washington dc 04
eva longoria washington dc 05
eva longoria washington dc 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

ughhh
that is ugly
I don’t like this no talent-no beauty girl
yachs

The purple, velvet sweats aren’t helping Eva!

EWWW!doubleEWWWWWW! @ 05/12/2009 at 11:54 am

Lord! That is one ugly woman with all the makeup and why is she always by herself the Spurs aren’t in the playoffs.

EWWW!doubleEWWWWWW! @ 05/12/2009 at 11:54 am

Am I bad, I meant without all the makeup!

She should liposunction that chin, and try have make up on when in public

wow she looks horrible without makeup
at least put on some foundation when you step out of the house geez

Okay, listen up everyone.
I’m pretty sure that all of you have left the house at least once in your life, without make-up on, or even worn sweats out in public.
I know i do it.
and i don’t think Eva deserves this trash talking..
especially from people that don’t even know her.
I agree she doesn’t look her best, but she doesn’t look horrible.
I think you all need to take a look at yourselves, before you talk sht about someone.

Aww the wonders of air brushing and make up, most people don’t realize how below average looking this attention ***** is, not only that but she’s a talentless b!tch. I’ve had the displeasure of working with this woman, she is so full of herself, I have never come across a celebrity who talks about themselves as much as Eva does. She’s rude, she interrupts people and has little to no respect for her husband, her and Mario Lopez are more than just friends. Why does she constantly need to remind everyone that her husband is half black, there is something wrong with this woman and that marriage plus her husband is a bit on the slow side.

Very plain looking without makeup but BRAVO for her for going out without it. I am sure MOST celebs are damn plain without thw war paint.

I think she’s a cute woman…but she looks a bit tired. Love those Chanel glasses though!!

EEEEEEEEEEEWwwwww!!! ugly ugly ugly! i always said that now there’s a very good proof.! poor Tony parker! she has no beauty like she has no talent.

Wow!! A lot of you are really harsh!! I’m glad to see her not so glamorous all the time because it lets me know I can relax a little.
She has never lied about growing up with little and even today she gives back much of the loaner jewelry and clothes. On her own time, she reuses a lot of the same handbags and accessories.
I would like to think she is money saavy and conscious that we are in a recession.

God you can see what Tony sees now when they are alone together at home. YIKES!
That marriage won’t last much longer.
How long before she gets the fat sucked out of that double chin too?
F.U.G.

Eva no les hagas caso, los que te escriben aki comentarios feos son unas gentes de puerto rico que yo conosco, no les hagas caso, ni tampoco les hagas caso a mucha gente de esa isla, son mmuy envidiosos y se creen muy guapos, pobre gente, la que ellos deberian arreglar o diganle a la tal jenny lopez que se haga cirugias que realmente esta muyyy fea, y tiene unos hijos que parecen cuacha estan ……..pobres dan lastima a ya se les van hacer cirugia porque si no dan miedo, saludos de mi pais Costa Rica. Tu eres sencilla y la lopez se cree, es verdad pobre nunca tuvo ni que comer!!!!

Finally i have something to agree with most of you people..EVA LONGORIA is one ugly S.K.A.N.K…I wouldn’t do her even if i was Drunk…Talentless and UGLY B.I.T.C.H

#9 Naima @ 05/12/2009 at 1:21 pmWhy does she constantly need to remind everyone that her husband is half black
********************
WTF..that sounds like she is ashamed of his genetic heritage. This marriage will not last..

Yep , she is a narcissist. Constantly talking about herself.

Don't Get It Twisted @ 05/12/2009 at 4:28 pm

More likely he is ashamed of hers. Obviously she likes having a half-black husband just like Jessica Alba, that’s why she keeps talking about him. I’m sure Tony doesn’t go around saying, Oh my much older wife is a Mexican. This marriage is doomed which is why he never goes out in public with her, not even to the famous Correspondence dinner this past weekend at the White House. Anybody who is anybody attended and stupid Eva went by herself while Tony partied it up in Paris with the French babes.

ughh she isnt pretty without makeup
and thats one of the ugliest casual outfits ive seen on celebs
i dont understand, is tony retiring soon
i mean he’s not that young, but he’s still good in nba terms
the bad thing is he’s easily bruised, well his ankle mostly

She is an entertainer and actress. It is her job to look good and she’s slacking. At least keep the shades on at all times if going out looking like that.

chill out @ 05/12/2009 at 7:49 pm

wow you guys are harsh. it’s pretty sexist to criticize a woman for daring to leave her house without make up on. does she exist to please you? no. get over it. i’m not even a fan of hers.

gossip in San antonio @ 05/12/2009 at 8:07 pm

She looks like every other woman in San Antonio, only she’s actually thin! I do NOT leave the house in my pjs. That is neither doing yourself, nor anyone who has to look at you, any favors. Going out without makeup is a personal decision. Let a woman do her thang. I’m not a fan either.

Now how, exactly, is she reminding everyone that her man is of mixed race? By saying that they’ll move back to France? That IS his home, and there are people of ALL races there. I’m really not a fan of this terrible actress, and I think her marriage is a bit sketchy, but I do not think that either of them make their races or ages an issue. It seems like some of YOU are the ones having problems with their interracial relationship.
Also, her husband runs around with strippers, so perhaps their marriage is open or they are both just shady as all get out!

stupid girls @ 05/12/2009 at 10:40 pm

She married a 23 year old playboy who hadn’t sewn his wild oats yet so what did she expect?

God Bless america @ 05/13/2009 at 12:59 am

OMG, all of Ya’ll negative people need to get a life…she’s only human what do expect, as the saying goes…she has to let her hair down once in a while too… I mean you cant expect her to wear makeup and fancy cloths all the time! Give her a break…she looks better in the natural anyways! And as for her and her husband it’s there life!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All