Kate Gosselin: Everybody Wants My Hair!

Kate Gosselin: Everybody Wants My Hair!

Kate Gosselin was just asked by EW if she has a name for her hairstyle.

The 34-year-old mom replied, “It’s my attitude! Everybody wants it. It’s work. I have very, very thick hair, so it’s not going to work for everybody. I’ve seen people come through the book line with thin hair and it just won’t work. My hair stylist gets calls from all across the country.”

The hour-long season 5 premiere of Jon & Kate Plus 8 will air on May 25 on TLC. The ep will address how the tabloid coverage has affected the Gosselins’ marriage.

Getty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh her hair is a disaster. Horrible hair style. She pays to have that done?

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/13/2009 at 10:11 pm

you are obsessed with these two arnt you?
ridickules hair.

Octomom really got in Kate’s head.

I can’t believe she doesn’t realize how effing ridiculous she looks!

she actually has a thick head…

idiot

FLOCK OF SEAGULLS!!!!!

her hair is the worst. Get that landing deck off her forehead.

She must not see how it looks from the back. Just a weird azz cut….

Who is watching the kids?

[~☆Fug Face JOLie☆~] @ 05/13/2009 at 10:28 pm

lol?

lol, if u need a cun+y attitude, get that cun+y haircut.

jessicarup @ 05/13/2009 at 10:38 pm

i dont think it looks that bad……she is the only one i know that could pull that offf……. take it easy on her i dont think anybody except her could look that good after having 8 kids and a tummytuck thinggerr. so lay offf. hahaaa peaceeee :D

She’s seems so conceited. I wonder if she was always this bossy and full of herself.

Funny, funny people here! Love it! The first post was the best ‘HAHAHAHAHAH!’ And #9 ‘who’s watching the kids’ – PERFECT!

You’re soo famous now Kate – congratulations on that. Now go away – no one will miss you!

VICKI PASADENA CA @ 05/13/2009 at 10:44 pm

She is almost as obnoxious as Rachel Ray. Smug, arrogant, self serving. All she cares about is the money and the fame. No thanks. Not going to watch.

Get over yourself……..”famous” because you pumped out 6 kids at at time? But as they say, anyone can have kids, but it takes a heck of a person to be a parent, and that is one thing you are not.

And BTW, your hair looks like crap.

No, not everyone wants it.

who does she think she is anyway?

It’s pretty sad that she has the time to go get her hair done *badly* with 8 kids! There are people who don’t have that time with 2 kids! How conceited can you get!

Please JJ no more on this woman! Please! She’s not famous, why is she getting so much publicity, plus a t.v. show- GO AWAY!!!!!!!e

Never mind her hair, her face is uglier!

Everybody wants her hair…she has to be kidding

her hair is hideous, i would die before i had it like that.

I’ve seen her show only a few times just out of curiosity….and was shocked to see how she handled the kids! She is not meant to be a mom. It’s horrible. She acts like her kids are a pain in the bum.

At their young ages….already mouthing their mom off!

That woman is a real authentic b i t c h !

So her hair is considered thick it looks kind of thin to me. Cindy Crawford, and kate beckinsale’s hair is what I consider thick. But I could be wrong maybe her hair is thick.

STFU people!
You know u effing want this hairdo – business in the front and a party in the back. It’s so hot.
Kate you go girl!
You look fine and I am loving those lighter highlights.
Your cellphone is gonna blow up right about now!!
I heard of so many celebrities asking about Katey G. – they all want her. Jon will be pissed.

This woman has changed so much, it’s shocking! I remember I would never miss an episode of Jon and Kate. I always thought she was way too rude to Jon and treated him like her 9th child, and constantly humiliated him, but the way she’s been acting lately is DISGUSTING. She keeps making comments about Jon handling everything very poorly when I think she’s the one that seems to be. Her money and little bit of fame for having 8 kids has completely gone to her head – that comment about her hair is ridiculous! And the things she has said to People magazine has no words, she did it for the money. She’s not thinking about her kids, friends, or family – only humiliating them. She really needs to think about her kids right now and stop trying to create more publicity for herself – poor children! Their parents’ issues are on the cover of every magazine – how is that healthy for her kids? And coming from someone who thinks she’s such a perfect mom.

Ewww to the hair.

She just needs to shut the hell up! Poor Jon.

no body wants that shitcrap hairdo. who the f is she kidding? man.

Funny, I always thought… if only she would grow her hair out she would look so much better!
I used to watch all the time but I got annyoed with how rude she was to Jon and she seemed very ungrateful for all that she has. But then again we don’t have half the pressure she has. *shrug*

hairstyle name: eye curtain w/ razored duck’s ass
oh hell, just close your eyes and cut….
if only she would grow out the other side….then we wouldn’t be able to see her face.

please, can her head get any bigger???

I don’t know what she’s thinking with her hairstyles…everytime she went for a haircut on the show she came back with an uglier and shorter hairstyle!!

Ugly ass hair style, all that make-up plastered on her face. She is delusional…lol

janis joplin @ 05/14/2009 at 1:00 am

I think this silly b*tch is trying to upstage octomom. Poor kids.

hmm, i like her hair. what’s wrong w/ me?

hahahaha omg! i think she has horrific hair.

i can’t believe that 1) she thinks it looks good and 2) other people want this style. wtf??

her hair looks like a dike reject!!! it’s like getto girl meets dike!!!

janis joplin @ 05/14/2009 at 1:27 am

She looks just like white trash.

Is she delusional? this is a joke right? Since 3 yrs ago i layed eyes on her hair i wanted to throw up! Her hair style is hideous! She looks like a rooster with the top being so spiked short! Kate grow the top of your hair out! It would look better! everything else is long anfd the short top of hair loks out of place! eww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Ed:
We have white trash with nicer hairdos than Kate has. Her hair looks like crap especially the right side that is way long in front and hangs down in her eye. I also read something about her hair and country?
Well, I live in the country sort of, and I will compare my hairdo with anybody.

kate is nuts! @ 05/14/2009 at 1:51 am

omg! Her hair is horrendous! The reason why! She has short spiked on top of her head that sticks up like a rooster! one episode i was laughing so hard because her hair stood straight up like alphala! lol

boo to kates halr she needs to get that long part off and out of her right eye. it stinks.

haaaa! yes, her hair looks like alfalfa from the little rascals! Her hair looks awful and she is worse than octomom! Kate is all about the money!

itstrueagain @ 05/14/2009 at 1:55 am

Other poster totally right, she defines “delusional”.

Anneinnewwest @ 05/14/2009 at 2:19 am

Its sad that Kate seems to care more about her hair then her failing marriage and what her poor kids are going through. She needs an intervention. those poor kids, just went to hawii to watch their parents remarry each other (a $15,000) trip only now to sit at home and watch it explode. So very sad.

Jared, I love the Kate stories, keep em up! Thank you!

forgive me, i am australian and don’t see this show, but where does she get time to get her hair done if she is mum (and that is how we spell it in oz) of 8? i have 5 and can’t do anything but a pony tail

missed da boat @ 05/14/2009 at 5:28 am

LOL. she thinks shes something new? every Mormon in Utah has this hairstyle.

LolaSvelt @ 05/14/2009 at 6:13 am

NOBODY WANTS YOUR HAIR, HAGFACE.

Yes, honey, everybody wants your hair…except for the fact that this hairstyle was acceptable in the ’90s. Go away.

kate gosselin hater @ 05/14/2009 at 6:21 am

who the hell does kate think she is.Go home and loof after Cara, Madelyn, Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel Kate

I think Kate should call her hairstyle a Rats Nest….this woman is so annoying.

I can promise you Kate. That is a hairstyle that I wouldn’t ever want to try in my life. And I’m making the educated guessthat neither would many many other people. I’ll also add that your hairstylist might have just said this to convince you otherwise.Hey…the truth hurts.

It’s just Kate being her narcassistic self – nobody in their right mind would want that hair – please.

Methinks her hairstylist botched her hair up (whether it was an accident, we don’t know) and tried to convince her that her hair looks nice, when it doesn’t.

Shut your mouth, get off TV, and take care of your kids!!!!!!

I can’t stand that hair, and what’s more, it looks as if it takes a long time to do each day and I wonder, with 8 kids, how she has time to do it!

who is everybody!!!!!
Her hair is horrible.

Kate, needs to go home, be with her family and work on her relaitonship.

But, she is getting what she always wanted…her 15 minutes! Even at the cost of her marriage and emotional harm to her 8 kids.

Enough of this media ***** already!!!

Bubbaness @ 05/14/2009 at 8:41 am

Nice to know there are a bunch of delusional harpies ready to cut their hair into a reverse mullet out in the world.

”Everybody hates my hair” Is what she should say and understand! ;)

Reverse Mullet. Niiiiice.

OO PLEASE! she copied the stupid haircut from Victoria Beckham.
And VB didn’t have thick hair, actualy her hair was very very light & it looked 1000000000 times better.

SO, no honny, ur thick ugly hair dsnt work. CHANGE IT!

honey* :D

Glad she thinks everyone wants her hair….BAHAHAHA…..I sure don’t!!!

I just want to know what brand lawnmower was it she got caught under?? awful hair!

she looks like she’s got a turkey on her head…woman get real, it doesnt work!

Your kidding, right?

Mom from wichita @ 05/14/2009 at 11:18 am

Kate – you are so wrapped up in yourself – so self-centered, controlling, bossy, down right hateful. Get over yourself.

Seriously ? You think everyone wants your hair…who the hell told you that Kate ?They lied !!!! It was probably Jon just trying to suck up after a hot night with teacher.

I think each of her personalities is represented here. The short CRAZY, MESSED UP, PSYCO hair and then the wanna be soccer mom ” I’m a perfect mom” side.

Kate , just let the crazy azz side win and cut the hair …everyone that has ever seen your show knows you are no soccer mom…your not much of a mom at all. The camera crew watches your kids more than you do.

There are many shows about big families on TV right now , for example table for 12 …and you can really tell the difference between a good mom and Kate!

Her hair isnt even cute!!! hahaha get over yourself woman

I do like the color on her. I don’t know if I like the big contrast with the really long front and short back. I think if the back was a little longer I would like it better. I do like that she tries new things though. She is pretty busy with all the kids. She is probably the most organized person with all those kids I have have ever seen. The house always looks clean on the show too. Give her some credit people!

Kate Gosselin is dillusional in more ways than I imagined. Everyone wants her hair? She looks like a bleached out porcupine for God’s sake!

Wow, so many hateful comments obviously made by very unhappy people.

Anyway, it’s a cute style, and Kate is a lovely woman. She’s very together, which is nice to see. I see so many moms today who look like they’ve been beaten with an ugly stick that it’s refreshing to see a mom who actually takes care of herself.

Nika

Kate Gosselin is dillusional in more ways than I imagined. Everyone wants her hair? She looks like a bleached out porcupine for God’s sakes!

She’s so conceited.

@Nika:

I don’t think you’ve watched one show. If you have you wouldn’t think that she was that great of a person…unless you like how she treats her husband like horseshit on a daily bases

Nobody wants her hair…yuck, it’s horrible.

She isn’t too nice to Jon on the show, but he dishes it back sometimes. Probably not as often as he should. If they separate, I wonder if they would still continue with the show? It would be a whole new show to watch on how they would raise all those kids and where would they live and if maybe they would split the kids up on visitations? hmmmmm??? very interesting??? I wonder what the title would be? ” Jon and Kate, Separated with Eight” or Jon and Kate, How Are We Going to Raise Our Eight?”….. Who knows, maybe they will be able to work all this out whatever is going on with them?

This hairdo is basically what Posh Spice started wearing about 2 years ago, so why does she act as if this is something new?

Jon and kate + 8 + "friends" @ 05/14/2009 at 3:27 pm

I love you Kate.
And your hair.
Jon ate chips.
They were not lowfat.

It is Rosie O’Donnell’s hair from a few years back. I think Kate is getting ready to step out of the closet.

EX-watcher @ 05/14/2009 at 4:43 pm

OMG! She is so conceited. She looks ridiculous. Yes, where are the kids you supposedly love and have their best interests at heart. Go away, far away. And as far for her fans, watch the entire seasons and noticed how she has changed. I would rather be tortured than watch that show. She is nothing but a fake, like her tan. And Kate, no miniskirts after the age of 30, especially since you over 40.

it’s called im a fame *****
the more and more i look at it the more i hate it

I feel sorry for her…

her hair is wack. why anybody would want that mess on their head is beyond me.

NEW MONEY, how tacky, everything about her is tacky. Too bad, they used to be a nice family. Poor Jon, this whole show created quite a monster!! Big life lessons to be learned here. Now, go away, Kate. Take your book tour to another planet.

andy hunter @ 05/14/2009 at 5:58 pm

WE used to watch until ‘Aunt Jody’ was no longer on the show. I think Kate got jealous and no more Aunt Jody. That poor lady always helped this person out but was underappreciated. I feel sorry for Jon. He needs a break. This mother just complains and hogs the camera while being interviewed. I think the husband was a productive human being until the spotlight was shown on Sister Kate and she’s been in the limelight being greedy since then.

What is the matter with this woman? She is so conceited. I bet she loves to read what everyone writes and comments about her. She has that flippant attitude that I dislike. I hope she doesn’t act this way in front of her kids in private. If she does, what a bad mother.

nobody wants her hair. wtf is she talking about?
and what is she famous for, having a million kids and then getting a stupid tv show about them?

Jon and kate + 8 + "friends" @ 05/14/2009 at 7:28 pm

Everyone wants to be me
But they can’t cause I am me
Gots the spray tan
And haircut is hotter than Jenny Ans
But you still ain’t me

to: Jon and kate + 8 + “friends”

I’m digging on your poetry!!

it’s both facts and fancy rhymes.

people wonder why her marriage is falling apart…well she says and does dumb stuff. seriously her hair looks trashy. someone please get this woman a bag for her face so we dont have to look at her or hear her

Superjules @ 05/14/2009 at 9:38 pm

Delusional!

Merlinscum @ 05/14/2009 at 10:12 pm

She has lesbro hair. The sooner she realizes it, the better off this world will be. Nobody likes a reverse-mullet.

onw word!!!!!!!!!!! uglyyyyyyyyyyyy!

@k: THAT is exactly how I described it to my husband, hee hee.

I think I might go as Kate for Halloween. That would do double duty make people laugh and scare the **** out of most. You know that Wig would sell like hotcakes.

Those people are being facetious a**holes hunny.

God, she’s loving this attention. It’s obvious she doesn’t give a two sh*** about working on her marriage.

Kimberley @ 05/15/2009 at 1:13 am

Its a modern day reversed mullet. Except Kate took it a step further by dividing the front from the back, styling the front and ignoring the back. It looks like she, for the last 5 months, hasnt washed, combed or styled her hair back there. Maybe because that is the side of her body that faces Jon everynight in bed and she doesnt care what he sees. But the front is what she see’s in that mirror she is ALWAYS looking in. How many times an hour can you check ur self?? (at personal appearances)

Kimberley @ 05/15/2009 at 1:19 am

@Nika: instead of “taking care of herself” on a constant 24/7 basis, she should get back to taking care of her family. According to her brother, who should know since he is on the too, she rarely mothers her own children anymore and instead has “people” who do it for her. She will regret her actions when it all goes away. Remember when the Osbornes were #1, how about the Newlyweds? When all the cameras and money goes away, she will be wishing she had a sweet, giving man who will put up with her crap. I dont know ANY MAN in the world who could take the humiliation Jon has taken and still remain loving. Good luck hun

There are so many hateful mean people. Its pretty sad. I think shes a pretty good mom and her hair isnt that bad! She thinks she looks good.. whats so wrong with that? Looks like mostly women commented on this… why are women so mean and hateful? after reading all these rude comments makes me remeber why i dont like having girl-friends. HATERS!

Is all that you all have time to do is sit around and bag on people? She is a good considering her situation and i know how editing works and we probably do only see the bad side of her but there are sooooo many hours that we do not see that goes on. So instead of focusing on the negative in someone elses life follow the golden rule, if you cant say something nice dont say nething at all.

i mean to say good mother….

i love her hair.

Show off, and for what? It looks like a chicken head with a hair style.

she’s a nasty byotch!

Yeah right, her hairstylist is getting calls from all over the country requesting that next time he cuts Kate’s hair will he please do a decent job… or shave her head?

God, she is such a f*cking self-absorbed tool.

Kate Gosselin is just full of herself! I think she is becoming more interested in her fame and celebrity status than her family — and that’s why they are having problems. I think Jon prefers just being a family. She’s addicted to the limelight and attention. I’m not for being unfaithful, but hard to feel sorry for her.

Lord some of you people need to get over it, so you don’t like her haircut who gives a f ?

I don’t like the woman either but I don’t have the venom some of you folks have, is daily life getting you down or something?

wow, she’s really starting to pork up! And the back of her ‘do’ looks like a chia pet

with hair like that, it’s no wonder her husband is cheating on her!
harsh, I know… but it had to be said. :S

with hair like that, it’s no wonder her husband is cheating on her!
harsh, I know… but it had to be said. :S

I am a hairstylist and I can tell you right now if some one came in and wanted me to do that haircut I would refuse. There are versions of this haircut, when done right can look trendy, cute and fun…but not this. Her hair and eyebrowa are a HOT MESS!!!!!

sandie in cali @ 05/18/2009 at 2:41 am

WOW! She is so full of herself. What a *****….only famous for opening her legs and pushing out kids. YEESH, what has our world come too. FYI to her…..no one cares you got cheated on and we are sick of hearing about you and your family! She makes me want to vomit!!

builtingirl @ 05/18/2009 at 6:58 am

I ignored the Gosselin hype until I saw a line on CNN about her husband cheating, and I felt bad for her and the kids.

OTOH, this hair debacle seems to say a lot about her. “Everybody wants it.” Translate: everybody wants to be like me. “It’s not going to work for everybody.” Translate: I’m special. Flame away at me for not having watched the show and thus not being able to assess her accurately, but this speaks for itself.

As for the hair, she needed to pick one style and stay with it. This looks like she’s trying desperately to start a trend, and not a good one. I also doubt that it’s as easy a do as she claims. She must use a lot of gel to get the spikes in the back. I have really thick hair as well (though I wear it long), and without product and a flat iron, the bangs would be frizzing and blocking her eyes. Thick hair is a pain and nothing to brag about unless you plan on modeling.

She looks alright :) And why is everyone making fun of her, your just jealous she’s something in life, that you might never be.

Look, for all of you who are constantly downing her……..if you don’t like her hair, attitude, life style…….then it’s simple…….don’t watch her show, don’t read up on her gossip, etc. It’s evident that you envy her or want to look like her, if you didn’t then you wouldn’t waste the time making comments. Or it’s that you have a very sad life and can’t do anything else but get in everyone else’s business. You know, there are always three sides of a story. There is Jon’s side, then Kate’s side and then there is the truth. All these people who blast how this family lives their lives, well that is just what adds fuel to the fire. The networks want you to keep up, it just boosts their ratings. No family is perfect, and the majority of families have lots of skeletons in the closet. All she wanted to do was to be able to make a good living and to provide the best that she could for her children. Until you walk in her or Jon’s shoes, don’t judge these people based on tabloids! Time to grow up, don’t you think!

@sherri
envy? oh please. delusional much?
If you hadn’t noticed, this is a comment section to talk about all the things we love and all the things cant stand about celebs and pseudo celebs. Kate being a psuedo celeb has opened herself (and her family) wide open for criticism. Frankly I think she is a disgrace. Her attitude is awful and she’s pimping out her kids for money? They have the million + dollar house now and the book deal and still the money machine never ends. Will it ever end? What about those kids? I bet they’d love a normal day, a normal life with no camera in site. When is enough enough?????

ou all are just jealous. Her hair is cute on her. I don’t think she is a bit ugly. Mean people suck

I hate her hair, why does she thinks it’s nice?

Ick, I’ve never liked her hair style. It reminds me of the early 2000s when that look was popular. It just seems outdated now.

Watch the show. Kate is an obsessive-compulsive bizatch. She nags constantly, is self-centered, not very bright and thinks she is, and makes her family miserable. Her hair looks like shite and in this pics her make-up looks like wax. I saw an article that said Kate was at a tanning salon on her sextuplets actual birthday. A tanning bed! Kewl! She’s so vain.

I just think it is sad how she gets SO much attention and support from so many others and she now seems like a real self centered wannabe diva!! I feel so bad for Jon, all the crap he and the kids seem to have to indure from her!! Sure she has ALL those kids that God gave her, but fame has really gone to her head!! What about that other family I think they are the Duckers on 18 and counting? They seem like a true loving family that works together, and why hasnt anyone given them half the attention that Kate gets? I think that she is cute, but is a real *****!! I also think that she needs to be knocked off of her high horse and let reality hit her for once and see what real life is like. She makes me not wanna watch the show anymore. Its just a shame that she gets so spoiled but other Moms who put everyone first like me struggle daily with finances, and a low self esteem from not having the money to get plastic surgery, and honestly even if I did, I would spend the money on my family.

I love Kate. And her hair. :)

the domestic goddess @ 05/24/2009 at 3:33 pm

All I can think of is that Kate must have been just like Mady when she was younger. The fact that Kate badmouths her daughter on national television is inexusable, and only goes to show what an unhappy woman she truly is under all that “hair”. I have no issue with them getting paid for their show, or taking the opportunities that are handed to them, but it would be nice if they gave some of those opportunities to people who really do need some help. I think the Gosselins have had more than their fair share. Buying a 2 million dollar home seems to contradict Kate’s claim she is looking out for the kids … $2 mil buys alot of college! It’s too bad that such a initially great show has turned out to be just another money grabber. When I saw the Jon hair transplant episode, and his lack of gratitude to the doctors, suddenly I thought differently of him. However, to live with Kate for as long as he has, can’t be easy. She’s just a nasty woman.

@NYC:

Okay buddy, not quite Flock of Seagulls hair, look up a picture of that please.

I would say it’s more “Japanese boy anime” hair. lol

Carroline @ 05/25/2009 at 5:26 pm

I finally figured out why she likes her hairstyle and why she wears it the way she does…. That whatever-it-is fringe-y thing in the back looks at first like a tiara… She thinks it makes her look like a princess without having the ridicule of actually wearing the tiara…. God, this woman is soooooo into herself, she doesn’t get it that she is NOT what other women hope to be like. Being a strong woman is one thing, being a wench is another. But that hair…. UGG…..

@Nika: That’s the problem. Kate takes care of herself, someone else takes care of her kids.

hey honey kate? i forgot to use a coupon (kate comes out and yells, you forgot to use a coupon!!!!!)

@Lisa too: do you honestly think she cleans her own house? A woman who is paid to have her family on a TV show definitely has housekeepers.

'da Nanny @ 06/02/2009 at 9:29 am

I must say that this chick is off her rocker. She mops the floor 3 times a day? Yeah…with that hair! What else could it be used for? There is no brain in that thick skull of hers. I wish these people would just GO AWAY already. Those poor kids! It’s the little ones that always bare the brunt of their parent’s bad decisions. I hope the State of PA nails them on the child labor laws and TLC goes out of business. With the dawn of “OctoPussy” imminent, this network is doomed and I am ready to bid them fairwell. I REFUSE to tune into anything on this channel. As a matter of fact, it has been deleted from my cable channel line-up completely. They put out nothing but losers!!

First of all, her hair looks like total ****. She used to wear it so cute, but these days she looks like she’s got a chicken sitting on top of her head…quite ridiculous looking. Obviously money can’t buy everything. How annoying that she thinks so highly of herself to actually believe everyone wants their head to look like that! Secondly, the drama she’s causing in the media is absurd at best. Whether or not Jon is cheating (and who could blame him really?), as a mother she needs to step the hell up and protect her children from the shitstorm that is ensuing. By keeping them in the limelight, all she’s doing is furthering her bank account while throwing her family to the wolves. Those sweet, innocent children deserve so much more. I really used to like her and the way she ran her house and took care of her kids…now it seems as though the only thing she’s truly interested in taking care of is herself. What a selfish, self-righteous, self-absorbed ***** she has become. When will enough ever be enough?

lolKATEPLUS8? @ 06/08/2009 at 10:16 am

LOL. She looks like a horse. hehehe. Ill name it Kmart. ^_^

i love kates hair. i want it

I can’t get over the Kate’s Hair phenomenon. This hair “style” is a Central Pennsylvania staple. Every secretary, nurse, real estate agent, soccer mom has this ‘do. They think it’s “funky” and it is often paired with jumper dresses, crocs and Vera Bradley bags. Yes, Central Pennsylvania is a fashion black hole that consumes everything tasteful.

Juicy&fruity @ 06/09/2009 at 7:35 am

If Kate respected her husband and was little less of a self centered B_tch can you imagine how many more people would have been hooked to that show? I know about 15 peeps that stopped watching the show just to screw her raitings…they said they are only going to watch the show when they show JUST JON and the kids and flip the chanel when The QUEEN is on. LOL

FAST350ZCHICK @ 06/10/2009 at 10:39 am

KATE’S A B*TCH BUT HER HAIR IS CUTE……..HAHA

LA06621124 @ 06/11/2009 at 11:47 am

I love her hair!!! I want pictures posted of the front/side/back to bring to my hairdresser!!!

KATE SHMOSSELIN BLEH I THROUGH UP WHEN I SAW YOUR HAIR

wow; almost every comment on here is ridiculous! i shouldn’t even associate with such mindless people, but i just have to say- how does she have time for a haircut? just like my mom does, with 9 kids and three grandkids- it’s called BABYSITTERS! wow! who would’ve thought of that! or maybe she went on the weekend and her husband watched the kids! and if you don’t like her hair, who cares. her stylist did it, not her. she didn’t ask your opinion anyway. everyone can have whatever hair they want. lighten up a little!

Anonymous @ 06/18/2009 at 8:24 pm

Kate, have some wigs made in your hairstyle. It is very cute and they would really sale big time!

Anonymous @ 06/18/2009 at 8:26 pm

Your hair is cute Kate. Have wigs made. They will sale great!

kate you are sick in love with youself GOD help your babies!!!!!!!!!!!

Ughh… the **** spike. It was popular 7 years ago. Why is she trying to bring it back?

Oh yes Kate, we all want the dead beaver look on top of our heads.

it is sooo funny how jealous you quys are, she is a beautiful young lady
that has plenty of people hatinq on her, for example all of you. back off, you just wish your hair was like that..

keep hating, you will never be like herrr

now ahahahahhahah that:))

@jessicarup:

“i dont think anybody except her could look that good after having 8 kids and a tummytuck thinggerr”

Yeah. That “tummytuck thinggerr” is what helped her looked good; it wasn’t a determent to her appearance.

She can’t be serious. What is with the feathery bits at the back?
Some people don’t own a mirror.

just shut up! Kate Gosslien is a wonderful mother, or at least she tries her best. Her family is lucky to have her, have you ever stoped and thought that some people don’t have mothers that care at all, or just don’t have mothers? God people are so stupid, and at least she has the time to do things with her hair, and even has the money. This makes me sick! Seariously? Why do people think shes a bad person, because she’s not. What has she done truely bad? >:(

I thought maybe one of the kids may have cut her hair …lol Her hair is not pretty cut!! It looks like the hairdresser only had limited time to only cut the back…maybe?? She is self centered, bossy, arrogant, I could go on forever…. OBTW where would she be if she didnt have all this publicity????

@kara: who’s jealous???? She wouldnt be able to have anything done if it wasnt for the fact she had all the kids….PUBLICITY!!!! Thats what made her , take that away and where would she be???

@NYC: mmm sounds romantic

I can’t believe anybody would want that hair !!
Aside from not being able to stand the woman (I blame most all her marital problems on her! Jon was just unable to stand up to her.)
It looks like she fell asleep and the sextuplets all took turns cutting mommies hair for her.
It truly looks like a 2 year old got ahold of the scissors and started chopping clumps off here and a clump off there. Just awful!

After reading this posting, I pondered the same point that I invariably wonder about when scanning new blogs and forums. Just what do I believe about this? Precisely how should really it effect me? This and extra posts in your weblog here absolutely give some stuff to look at. I fundamentally ended up here via Yahoo when I was initial performing some web investigation for some course operate that I have. Generally good times browsing by way of and I’m hopeful that you will maintain on writing new posts. Cheers!

I think this is among the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

whoah this blog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You know, lots of people are searching around for this info, you can help them greatly.

Like the other marine reserves in Belize it has an amazing array of underwater life and palm trees that line the waters edge. Villefranche has a spectacular setting on the eastern side of the prestigious golden triangle. The old adage about who you know being very important is true with Future Vehicle Leasing.