Kate Gosselin: Everybody Wants My Hair!

Kate Gosselin: Everybody Wants My Hair!

Kate Gosselin was just asked by EW if she has a name for her hairstyle.

The 34-year-old mom replied, “It’s my attitude! Everybody wants it. It’s work. I have very, very thick hair, so it’s not going to work for everybody. I’ve seen people come through the book line with thin hair and it just won’t work. My hair stylist gets calls from all across the country.”

The hour-long season 5 premiere of Jon & Kate Plus 8 will air on May 25 on TLC. The ep will address how the tabloid coverage has affected the Gosselins’ marriage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

Kate Gosselin is dillusional in more ways than I imagined. Everyone wants her hair? She looks like a bleached out porcupine for God’s sake!

Wow, so many hateful comments obviously made by very unhappy people.

Anyway, it’s a cute style, and Kate is a lovely woman. She’s very together, which is nice to see. I see so many moms today who look like they’ve been beaten with an ugly stick that it’s refreshing to see a mom who actually takes care of herself.

Nika

Kate Gosselin is dillusional in more ways than I imagined. Everyone wants her hair? She looks like a bleached out porcupine for God’s sakes!

She’s so conceited.

@Nika:

I don’t think you’ve watched one show. If you have you wouldn’t think that she was that great of a person…unless you like how she treats her husband like horseshit on a daily bases

Nobody wants her hair…yuck, it’s horrible.

She isn’t too nice to Jon on the show, but he dishes it back sometimes. Probably not as often as he should. If they separate, I wonder if they would still continue with the show? It would be a whole new show to watch on how they would raise all those kids and where would they live and if maybe they would split the kids up on visitations? hmmmmm??? very interesting??? I wonder what the title would be? ” Jon and Kate, Separated with Eight” or Jon and Kate, How Are We Going to Raise Our Eight?”….. Who knows, maybe they will be able to work all this out whatever is going on with them?

This hairdo is basically what Posh Spice started wearing about 2 years ago, so why does she act as if this is something new?

Jon and kate + 8 + "friends" @ 05/14/2009 at 3:27 pm

I love you Kate.
And your hair.
Jon ate chips.
They were not lowfat.

It is Rosie O’Donnell’s hair from a few years back. I think Kate is getting ready to step out of the closet.

EX-watcher @ 05/14/2009 at 4:43 pm

OMG! She is so conceited. She looks ridiculous. Yes, where are the kids you supposedly love and have their best interests at heart. Go away, far away. And as far for her fans, watch the entire seasons and noticed how she has changed. I would rather be tortured than watch that show. She is nothing but a fake, like her tan. And Kate, no miniskirts after the age of 30, especially since you over 40.

it’s called im a fame *****
the more and more i look at it the more i hate it

I feel sorry for her…

her hair is wack. why anybody would want that mess on their head is beyond me.

NEW MONEY, how tacky, everything about her is tacky. Too bad, they used to be a nice family. Poor Jon, this whole show created quite a monster!! Big life lessons to be learned here. Now, go away, Kate. Take your book tour to another planet.

andy hunter @ 05/14/2009 at 5:58 pm

WE used to watch until ‘Aunt Jody’ was no longer on the show. I think Kate got jealous and no more Aunt Jody. That poor lady always helped this person out but was underappreciated. I feel sorry for Jon. He needs a break. This mother just complains and hogs the camera while being interviewed. I think the husband was a productive human being until the spotlight was shown on Sister Kate and she’s been in the limelight being greedy since then.

What is the matter with this woman? She is so conceited. I bet she loves to read what everyone writes and comments about her. She has that flippant attitude that I dislike. I hope she doesn’t act this way in front of her kids in private. If she does, what a bad mother.

nobody wants her hair. wtf is she talking about?
and what is she famous for, having a million kids and then getting a stupid tv show about them?

Jon and kate + 8 + "friends" @ 05/14/2009 at 7:28 pm

Everyone wants to be me
But they can’t cause I am me
Gots the spray tan
And haircut is hotter than Jenny Ans
But you still ain’t me

to: Jon and kate + 8 + “friends”

I’m digging on your poetry!!

it’s both facts and fancy rhymes.

people wonder why her marriage is falling apart…well she says and does dumb stuff. seriously her hair looks trashy. someone please get this woman a bag for her face so we dont have to look at her or hear her

Superjules @ 05/14/2009 at 9:38 pm

Delusional!

Merlinscum @ 05/14/2009 at 10:12 pm

She has lesbro hair. The sooner she realizes it, the better off this world will be. Nobody likes a reverse-mullet.

onw word!!!!!!!!!!! uglyyyyyyyyyyyy!

@k: THAT is exactly how I described it to my husband, hee hee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All