Christian Bale Premieres Terminator Salvation

Christian Bale Premieres Terminator Salvation

Christian Bale gets the support of his wife Sibi Blazic at the premiere of his new flick, Terminator Salvation at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Thursday (May 14) in Hollywood.

ComingSoon.net recently asked the 35-year-old British actor: “You’ve been an actor a lot longer than you’ve been a star. With the TMZ culture, are you concerned about it distracting people from your character onscreen? Does it distract from your performance?”

Bale‘s response: “Not for me it doesn’t because I don’t know what things are being said of gossipy stuff. My life is much happier when I ignore that. As for other people, that’s their choice. If they want to embrace that then they’re probably going to sacrifice enjoyment in the movies. I really believe that, but it’s their choice if that’s what they love looking at. I don’t get it, but it is what it is.”

10+ pictures inside of Christian Bale premiering Terminator Salvation

christian bale terminator salvation premiere 01
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 02
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 03
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 04
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 05
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 06
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 07
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 08
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 09
christian bale terminator salvation premiere 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

He looks old and unhappy!

Hmm, since he’s not going to read this I’ll say that C. Bale looks better w/out that scummy black hoodie he was wearing before…and that I think his wife is smokin’ hot :D

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/15/2009 at 12:01 am

he always looks unhappy. lmao.. he’d be a lot more popular if he was a bit nicer. to bad hugh didn’t rub off on him.

He’s creepy and the real star of the movie is Sam Worthington.

He is (of course) gorgeous … but why does he insist on trying to cover up the gorgeousness by growing scrubby, uneven, splotchy, and untrimmed facial hair?

not enough photos of @ 05/15/2009 at 12:06 am

Sam Worthington, he is the co lead with Bale in the movie and all
the buzz says that he’s going to be a huge star!

joliepittfan @ 05/15/2009 at 12:06 am

What’s up with all the wrinkles
and ugly nose of Bale??????

#2 is lame. He looks old and unhappy? Um, no. He looks gorgeous and relaxed. Sam Worthington looks really short next to Bale. Not Tom Cruise midget short, but pretty short. He must have been wearing 3 inch heels during their face-to-face shots in Terminator Salvation.

i love the hair

I love the hair also and his beard looks trimmed. And I think he looks quite happy. Sibi looks great also and that necklace must be hers as I saw it on her at one of the awards shows earlier this year.

he’s kinda growing old fast…can’t believe he’s the same age as leonardo dicaprio

He’s aging a hell of a lot better than DiCaprio. Have you seen DiCaprio lately? His face is completely bloated.

We will see more madness from this guy. He looks gaunt and you can tell he’s masking so hard his grief with his fake smiles.

Your mother @ 05/15/2009 at 12:27 am

Simonette, stop spamming this thread with anti-Bale posts. Go find a Katie Holmes thread to drool over.

Terminator fan @ 05/15/2009 at 12:34 am

I saw this movie last week and it was a great ride. It’s a solid action thriller with above average acting by both Worthington and Bale. Worthington has the biggest character arc and delivers, but Bale more than holds his own. Bale is John Connor and is totally badass and believable in the role. It’s a fun, enjoyable movie that should do really well when it’s released next week. The action scenes are incredible.

Anton Yelchin looks yummy

Lady Croft @ 05/15/2009 at 12:40 am

He’s so hated now and dubbed as the next Russell Crowe

massarelli @ 05/15/2009 at 12:47 am

Keep it up,mom. I also ruined the lives of Julia,Vicky,Ramona,Annette,so many people in the tv,celeb and movie forums. I also troll at the Hugh Jackman,Ewan McGregor,Julia Roberts,Kate Hudson,you name it. All actors are gay in Hollywood and actresses got no morals and values.
I love sockpuppeting and Im a great hacker and no one can stop me.

Soooo, why are there so many crazy people on just jared? Huh? Especially, #15. You don’t even make any sense. Fake smiles? He’s not Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise fake smiles, not C Bale.

Anyhoo, I think Bale looks damn good, but a trifle on the thin side. Is he losing weight for a role or something?

Terminator fan @ 05/15/2009 at 12:53 am

And one more thing, #20, are you lost or off your meds? You sound insane.

They look great! Lovely and happy.

Its all about Sam Worthington on TS baby.

massarelli @ 05/15/2009 at 1:06 am

Thanks for being my allies #16 and # 21 and 5 other Bale fans at IMDB. I got your I.P.s and infos. so I know where you’re all from.
When all this fans are out to get me I will name you all as my accomplice for encouraging me to terrorize them and use their identities to sock puppet. I need all the support I can get against the IMDB lawyers and Oprah lawyers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All