Elisabeth Hasselbeck Promotes Alzheimer's Association

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Promotes Alzheimer's Association

The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck serves as the honorary host for the Alzheimer’s Association Junior Committee, who hosted their annual Collective Consciousness Gala at Tenjune nightclub in New York City on Thursday (May 7).

The benefit raised money for research of the second-leading killing disease in the country.

At the event, I spoke with Elisabeth, who shared, “My grandfather – my dad’s dad – just recently passed away. He had a long battle with Alzheimer’s. And I think anyone that knows someone, as many of us do or know or have gone through the process, you know it truly does affect more than just the person. It’s a family disease, it is your friend’s disease. It’s so inspiring to see the young faces out here tonight to get motivated to do something and prevent and cure. I think it’s a good thing that they’re all out here. You know sometimes there is a misnomer that we don’t do anything until it’s too late, but looking out at all the young faces tonight who are willing to participate and engage for a fight is more than motivating.”

elisabeth hasselbeck alzheimers association 01
elisabeth hasselbeck alzheimers association 02
elisabeth hasselbeck alzheimers association 03
elisabeth hasselbeck alzheimers association 04
elisabeth hasselbeck alzheimers association 05

Getty

When somebody this dumb lends her name to charity then you must know the charity is really dying…she needs to hide herself and people like her should undergo forced womb removal so we dont have to put up with children with her stupid views…

I dont hate that she is a conservative, just a stupid one and she ans sarah palin are a disgrace to the repbulican party!!

Actually Mia it sounds like you do hate her because she’s conservative. If you’re not a republican how can you call them a disgrace to the party? When the media does nothing but beat them down to make everyone think they are stupid. Regardless she’s successful(yes because of a reality show) but successful nonetheless now.

So stop your whining because she’s conservative. Every conservative figure head on tv is thought to be a nutcase because they go against the mainstream idea of liberalism in the media.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/14/2009 at 6:16 pm

damn she looking fug. dumb bish.

I’m not a fan but I think suggesting she should undergo forced womb removal is a little extreme.

to miapocca @ 05/14/2009 at 6:44 pm

you are in need of some serious therapy. i suggest you get some because there is something wrong with your thought process.

I think she should do more charity work and lend her name to more businesses.

I think Mrs Motormouth should keep her trap shut.
she’s an annoying bore and so pompous

Can’t stand that one and her shrill voice.
Nothing more obnoxious than born-again Christians.

She needed to leave whatever is around her neck home.

Elisab*tch is really uneducated.

whats up with her face
from the clips ive seen of her show, i thought she looks pretty cute
i love this *****, she’s a true bitchy person =]

Wow, Jared, you’re certainly into conservative female Retreads today!? :-)

Miapocca- TOTALLY agree! This ditz is a disgrace to women. And YES- Pleeeze stop having children- I feel sorry for her kids- having a brainless bimbo for a Mother!

EloquentElisabeth @ 05/14/2009 at 8:34 pm

Elisabeth is the only woman on the view who makes any sense, but of course you can’t hear her over the other cackling hens.

Arrogant elisabeth @ 05/14/2009 at 9:10 pm

Ugh! Plagiarist, smug, ignorant etc. She is the weak link of the show which is incredible considering the rest of the panel these days!

I love her! And I think it’s always great when people help charitites.

chitownsfinest @ 05/14/2009 at 10:35 pm

Ew now that I know you like Elisabeth and Mrs Palin I will surely forget your website. Such a BIG disappointment. Ick

She’s so annoying….
I don’t think she’s smart or funny or beautiful…

…but forgets to wear a bra

Mrs Conceited Blabbermouth

Dread not @ 05/15/2009 at 7:57 am

Whoever taught that chicken to talk is some kind of F’n mad genius! Though, I suspect Elizabeth is more of a genetic experiment gone horribly right, or exceedingly wrong. The body of a goddess, with the personality of tic-tac-toe playing chicken. When she walks out on the set, she just can’t stop herself from scratching at the dirt, before she sits at the table. Watch her, it’s trippy, man.

She seems like a very nice person, but there are times that I think that the lights are on but nobody is home!!!

and another hard core republican child on the way :(

I hate this woman. She is just ridiculous.