Hugh Jackman & Robert Pattinson: Unbound Captives

Hugh Jackman & Robert Pattinson: Unbound Captives

Wolverine stud Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee take son Oscar, 9, and daughter Ava, 3, for scooter rides on Wednesday (May 13) in New York City.

How cute is Ava‘s Hanbok-like dress?!

Hugh and his Fountain costar Rachel Weisz will be teaming up again for the 19th-century drama Unbound Captives. Also joining the cast is Twilight hottie Robert Pattinson (Back in February, Hugh and Rob went karaoke-ing together in Japan). More info at Variety.

“He’s a really great actor and a really good guy,” Hugh says of Rob. “His role [in Captives] is phenomenal and it’s going to be really amazing stuff.”

30+ pictures inside of family man Hugh Jackman

hugh jackman robert pattinson unbound captives 26
hugh jackman robert pattinson unbound captives 27
hugh jackman robert pattinson unbound captives 28
hugh jackman robert pattinson unbound captives 29
hugh jackman robert pattinson unbound captives 30

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

I love Hugh Jackman!! Hopefully this new movie is NOTHING like The Fountain because that movie was Horrible! His daughter is sooo cute in her little pink dress!! :D

Kate gosselin hater @ 05/14/2009 at 2:56 pm

cute kids by the way Jared Oscar just turned 9

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/14/2009 at 2:57 pm

why is it when i run down west st. i never see hugh! i’m going to camp outside his building for the rest of the week. hahahahaha..

ava is alway cute!

@ME:
I thought jackman and weisz had great chemistry together.
Really looking forward to this movie.

alabama88 @ 05/14/2009 at 3:12 pm

HE DOES ALL FOR PUBLICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@snoopy:

I thought both Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman were the best things about ” The Fountain” They were great together and i hope they share the same chemistry in their new film.

@Paul:
I only watched a part of the movie, not because it wasn’t good but it’s just not my type of movie. But from what I did see I was impressed with their acting and chemistry. And the cinematography was beautiful.

love kids @ 05/14/2009 at 3:34 pm

ava is wearing this cute costumes lately. so adorable!

I’ve been looking forward to seeing these two back together for a long time. Huzzah!

@snoopy:

The cinematography was beautiful and it complements the performances.

I hope Rob and Hugh becomes really good pals. Rob needs some good people looking out for him in Hollywood. I cant wait tosee them both in this film.

The Fountain was a masterpiece. People who call it horrible are ppl who just couldn’t bother to see it again or try to get more deeply into the true meaning of this rare piece of cinematic art. They are the kind of ppl who enjoy the usual hollywood movies, that old recipe of movie-making. Why didn’t you prefer to watch something like The Fast & the Furious? What movie did you expect from a director like Darren Aronofsky anyway?

Btw, Jackman’s performance in The Fountain was breathtaking. His new project has great potential, plus I like the rest of the cast. I’ll keep an eye on this for sure.

wow, his wife is really unattractive :/

The Fountain was amazing, the best love story I’ve seen in a long time. There’s also nothing complicated about the plot, either. I’m surprised by how many people don’t ‘get it’.

I will take Hugh Jackman any way I can get him. I hope he & Rachel have some HOT loves scenes.

Jared you’re so culturally aware–hanbok dress! that’s why I love you and your site

Irish Girl @ 05/14/2009 at 6:17 pm

He’s gorgeous. Thanks.

#14 blah, blah. This isn’t Film Deconstruction 101. Get over yourself. People who aggrandize their opinions are so annoying.

She’s really cute. They are such a great family. The rumors are just lies perpetrated by the same people who spread the lies about jake gyllanhall and heath, they only want what they wish was true based on some fantasy movies so they spread lies about straight actors.

parisgirl @ 05/14/2009 at 7:00 pm

@ #19
Thank youuuu. Just because I didn’t like The Fountain, I’m a Fast & Furious fan? Stans and their ignorance, smh.
Anyway, I like seeing Hugh on this site. He seems like a nice guy, cute family too.

kprocks89 @ 05/14/2009 at 7:52 pm

ava’s soooooooo cute, and hugh is such a gentleman! he looks like a great father. love the hanbok, too!

Now those are some adorable happy children.

so~~~~~~~~~~~~gooooooood

does anyone knows where can I get that pink dress. I have to buy it!! it’s sooo beautiful. please anyone??

Ava wears hanbok!! soooooooooo cute~~

that pink dress looks like Korean traditional dress, hanbok.

Ok…now just imagine driving down the road and having Hugh Jackman suddenly appear to direct traffic. I could use a little of that. :)

hugh jackman got the pink dress from one of korean fan when he visited Korea : ) I think you can get it anywhere in korea town clothing store

@papadori:
that is korea traditional Korean clothes called HANBOK

Why is his wife always wearing black? Is she Goth? Or just under the impression, wearing black would make her look silmmer?

This child absolutly loves to dress up! It’s so cute :)

Guns don’t kill people, people do. And Willy, the free killer wale. Who himself now is dead as a dodo.