Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Josh Lucas: Rachel McAdams Tastes Good!

Josh Lucas: Rachel McAdams Tastes Good!

Josh Lucas joins Dentyne gum and Manhattan Theatre Club in announcing the winner (Dina Epshteyn, pictured below) of the REALationships playwriting competition in New York City on Thursday (May 14).

At the event, the 37-year-old actor told People that he prefers real face-to-face time with his female prospects (he’s currently dating Rachel McAdams, 30). Josh shared, “If you don’t end up sitting down and really having face time, and saying ‘Hi, who are you, what are you about,’ smelling their breath and seeing how they taste, it makes a huge difference.”

When asked if he had anything “bad” for someone to find on his phone, Josh admitted he worried about his Blackberry falling into the wrong hands. “I absolutely do,” he said. “That is why I have a serious lock on the thing. You would have to smash it.”

josh lucas rachel mcadams taste 01

Posted to: Josh Lucas, Rachel McAdams

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

1st? eeerhhh interesting josh…very interesting

1st? eeerhhh interesting josh…very interesting

Anonymous @ 05/16/2009 at 5:38 am

Are they still dating? According to a recent interview that came out this week, she intends to “stay single for a while” and has learned to like her independence. hmmm….

Anonymous @ 05/16/2009 at 5:40 am

I do have to say I agree with the face-to-face getting to know someone, instead of all the texting. ;)

The whole story about her saying she loves being single is from ages ago, she was talking about when she split up from ryan for a year but bloggers have brought it all back up as if she said it recently, honestly, look into it :) Rach and Josh are together.

Sandstone @ 05/16/2009 at 9:05 am

I love them, they’re so cute.

Evanville2009 @ 05/16/2009 at 9:10 am

He’s clever to talk about “taste” while at a Dentyne event. Nice job tying in the product to his statement. I also love him as an actor and hope he does more great movies. Cute couple!

I love that gum!! @ 05/16/2009 at 9:13 am

awwww…….my favorite couple! They’re both beautiful too.

M. Allisone @ 05/16/2009 at 9:20 am

That’s a very nice comment.
People text and email too much sometimes.
It’s nice to have face2face conversations.
I like them as a couple too..

Yeah there cute I really like them

Love Them!!!! : )

That’s sweet and they’re cute

It seems like we’re only hearing part of his conversation, but I get what he’s saying. There’s nothing like good old fashion conversation.

So cute!

Actually #7 that article is from the end of March not ages ago.

Ick don’t like him – how can she go from Ryan G to that ??

He looks really old

Flowerpower @ 05/16/2009 at 1:13 pm

How nice; I love it. I really like them together.

people actually believe they broke? nonsense. i just saw them holding hands and walking down essex in the les a few days ago. stop starting rumors.

When did Rachel actually say she likes the single life? She said she likes her independence. She was single, for almost 2 years but is now in a relationship but it doesn’t mean she can’t be independent too. Talk about twisting her words!

**jazzie** @ 05/16/2009 at 1:17 pm

Both are gorgeous!

goodness.. he has thé cutest dimples. he’s used to look greasy/wasted sometimes before dating rachel. she sure is making him look goooood.

They can’t break up!! He needs her for the publicity, considering his career is crap, and hers is on the rise, so it makes sense to stay with someone who’s doing well, its the only way he’s gets any spotlight…so they need to stay together for his sake!!

Anonymous @ 05/16/2009 at 4:00 pm

I posted earlier about agreeing with the face-to-face- instead of texting commnet. Dang!!! everyone needs to chill. It is Hollywood after all, they can be together one minute and broken up the next, then engaged, married and divorced in the same year!!! LOL

Hopefully, they are both happy in thier professional and personal lives, after that who cares what the world has to say! ;)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All