Cynthia Nixon Engaged To Christine Marinoni

Cynthia Nixon Engaged To Christine Marinoni

Cynthia Nixon is engaged to her longtime girlfriend, education activist Christine Marinoni.

The 43-year-old actress announced the engagement news at a rally for gay rights in New York City on Sunday (May 17). Cynthia even showed off her engagement ring at The Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally, which supported New York Governor David Paterson’s proposed bill granting legal equality to same-sex unions.

“I think we would definitely [get married] if it became legal in New York,” Cynthia has told Access. “I don’t really want to get married to get married pretend. I think we’d like to do it in a real, actual, legal way that the state would recognize.”

Cynthia has two children, daughter Samantha, 12, and son Charles, 6, from her relationship with English professor Danny Mozes. Just a few months ago, Cynthia and Christine took the kids to Disneyland.

Cynthia will be reprising her role as high-power attorney Miranda Hobbes in the movie sequel of Sex and the City, out May 28, 2010.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

cynthia nixon engaged christine marinoni 01
cynthia nixon engaged christine marinoni 02
cynthia nixon engaged christine marinoni 03
cynthia nixon engaged christine marinoni 04
cynthia nixon engaged christine marinoni 05
cynthia nixon engaged christine marinoni 06
cynthia nixon engaged christine marinoni 07

Credit: Gaz Shirley, HRC/WENN, Zack Seckler/Getty; Photos: Jemal Countess/Mark Sullivan/WireImage, Pacificcoastnewsonline
Posted to: Christine Marinoni, Cynthia Nixon, Engaged

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Congratulations!!!! Rojo

how unnatural and immoral.

Anyone else think Christine kind of looks like a 13 year old boy, like Harry Potter’esque? Reminds me of Rachel Dratch playing Harry Potter in the SNL skit lol Hope they do legalize gay marriage in NY, hope they last, they seem happy.

Charlie Johnson @ 05/18/2009 at 12:14 am

What is that creature?

# 4- charlie johnson—

What kind of creature are YOU ?

The Shiznack @ 05/18/2009 at 12:25 am

Charlie Johnson @ 05/18/2009 at 12:14 am

What is that creature?

=======================================

That is no creature my good man, that is the beloved Rojo Caliente.

Charlie Johnson @ 05/18/2009 at 12:14 am

What is that creature?

=======================================

That is no creature my good man, that is the beloved Rojo Caliente.

‘engaged’…i think not….

Lets piss off more Christians. Go head same sex marriage! Congratulations to Rojo.

who cares?

the girlfriend is hot

Yuk yuk yuk that is both weird and disgusting. Whatever must the kids think – scarring them for life I bet. Can’t possibly wish them luck – they are both deserving of each other.

you all are a$$es! good luck to both of these ladies!

wtf…i thought that was her son when I first saw the pic….ouch.

that thing looks retarded

Good for her. Everyone just back the f*** off.

Yay congrats to her!

Congrats to the happy couple and the hot mess next to Cynthia!

JK!

Why “lesbians” who claim to be attracted to females always go for females who look like males is beyond my comprehension. I’m just glad that I’m not gay.

She’s engaged to Prince Harry!??! But I thought she was a…well, you know.

#23…I totally agree. Look at Rosie and Ellen. I mean they are both ‘manly’ and their partners are very feminine.
When I first saw Cynthia’s partner, I have to admit, I thought, WTF. And, frankly, I still thing WTF.

please not
poor children
WTF
:(((((((

jolie pitts rule @ 05/18/2009 at 5:51 am

who cares what she looks like! Their are two people in love and they deserve to be happy! some very shallow people on this board! WTF do you look like? leave them alone!

Hahaha! Good for them, they always look like a happy couple! Lets all move into the 21st century people! Love is love! I wish them a life of happiness!

#27& #28 – your correct! Who are we to judge? They are in love! Congrats to the happy couple! beauty is inside!

her partner looks like a man…i don’t get it…i thought she likes girls not men…confusing…

Her speech was an all out attack! Go Nixon!

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Oh. My. Well! I hope they’re happy. I am all for gay coupling/marriage. I have to admit though, I had no idea this one was a woman.

#3, you read my mind!

Wow, that girlfriend sure is ugly!
Looking at her would turn me straight in a heartbeat!!

mylifeisafantasy @ 05/18/2009 at 9:08 am

It must be love ’cause there ain’t no other explanation for it!

Oh my.. where to start. How could Cynthia Nixon be so selfish. I can only imagine the embarrassment of her children having to not only deal with the divorce of their parents, but, then to have to “accept” that their new daddy is a woman.

Sure kids are resilient, but, everyone get real here. Unless these kids are homeschooled the fact is that other kids can be quite harsh.

Cynthia is as repulsive to me as her unattractive “lover”… ughh nasty nasty.

Its great that they will get married. She deserves half her money, zing.

They aren’t “engaged” or “getting married” or “having children” they are two lesbians that are going to live together. People have dumbed down enough, its time to take back the language and the culture.

just saying @ 05/18/2009 at 1:07 pm

I’m sure their children will be very beautiful! LOL

Hello jello @ 05/18/2009 at 1:31 pm

i can’t believe the harsh comments on here…its amazing how cruel some people can really be…it’s quite sad!!!

Who cares what the woman looks like, and who cares if people do not like gays, but one thing gays are entitled to are civil rights. It is not about love, looks etc etc. it is about civil rights.

ewww i thought she went straight then i read that that thing is a woman i feel so much more beautiful now

just saying @ 05/18/2009 at 2:29 pm

they have civil rights, they want the right to be legally perverted, they want other people to respect their pervertiness and they want other people punished for not respecting their pervertiness.

They want their lives to be worth more than yours in the eyes of the law.

Civil Rights, the homosexuals want to take our civil rights

Its the new speak. Orwell, 1984, everything is opposite of what it really is.

honeybunch @ 05/18/2009 at 3:09 pm

That is just so wrong—he/she looks like a man and a very ugly one to boot.

is “it” rich, powerful or something?

@Ann:

Well, I am gay and don’t get that either. I’ve only ever gone for femmine females, and I myself am femme.
But best wishes and congrats to them. Christiane’s neck-time ain’t harming me, so what’s not to support?

rionemesis @ 05/18/2009 at 3:48 pm

Congrats to them xD!!!

one of the ugliest lesbian pairs ive seen
and thats cuz i live in mass
they truly disgust me

just saying @ 05/18/2009 at 4:49 pm

Man where is English professor Dad, I’ll be damned if I’d let my kids grow up in that nightmare.

There is an old saying: “Don’t judge a person by his/her appearance.” We’re just standers-by.

takemeouttonight. @ 12/15/2009 at 10:14 pm

it’s really no ones business is it.
i hope they’re very happy.
homophobic people need to get a grip.
if you’re not gay then you couldn’t possibly begin to understand what it is like or even begin to come to terms with it. so why judge?!?!?! gay people don’t judge straight people nearly as much…
***

takemeouttonight. @ 12/15/2009 at 10:18 pm

and another thing if they’re THAT ugly…atleast they won’t have disgusting perverted men wanking over them. VOM.

TOTALLY AGREE!!
@Phx Mas SAID:

“That is one of the ugliest butch d-yke-s ive ever seen. Congrats Cynthia! I’m sure you made your children–who I hope to God are with Dad–proud of you. I still can’t believe that was born a woman. How disgusting butches are…. they hate men, but love to look like them. just goes to show how twisted their thinking is.”

@susan: LOL YOU ARE NOT ALONE, WTF IS THE KIND OF THOUGHT THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND….BUT COME ON ELLEN HAS STYLE, SHE USES FEMININ TOPS AND ROSSIE…WELL SHE LOOKS FUNNY. BUT THIS WOMAN HAS THE “WTF” STYLE