Michelle Williams: Chasing Matilda Ledger

Michelle Williams: Chasing Matilda Ledger

Michelle Williams chases after her daughter Matilda Ledger, 3, back to their house in Brooklyn, New York City on Sunday (May 17).

When asked about why she likes living in Brooklyn, the 28-year-old actress told Movies.ie, “I could go on and on. The first time I went to Brooklyn I remember getting out of the train and feeling so disoriented because there was all this sky. I didn’t know how I had traveled so quickly to a land that was obviously so remote. I looked for ages to find the right place in Manhattan and people said ‘Well, what about Brooklyn?’ I said, ‘I didn’t move to New York to live in Brooklyn.’ But then I wanted a garden and that was only going to be possible in Brooklyn. Now I really wouldn’t go back to Manhattan. The neighborhood that we live in is just amazing. I never thought that I would have that living in New York City.”

10+ pictures inside of Michelle Williams chasing Matilda Ledger

michelle williams chasting matilda ledger 09
michelle williams chasting matilda ledger 10

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

that is too cute

i loveee michelle’s clothes

Michelle makes being a young mom look so cool… I’m considering having a kid just to be on the same page.. But I doubt I’d pull it off as well ;-)

She’s right about Brooklyn. Best place in the world !

Cutie Pie!! @ 05/17/2009 at 11:22 pm

Oh man, she is just the cutest thing!!!! She sure likes running away a lot :D

Not Impressed with JA @ 05/17/2009 at 11:24 pm

Take note Kathy Holmes ! This baby is full of life and happiness !

Aww! Cool chick :)

Adorable!!! :-)

… in the long run, this photos could be sad. I mean behind that smile, mainly the mother, there’s a painful memory inside, hah! :(

andamentothat @ 05/17/2009 at 11:44 pm

loving it.. Matilda is a cutie!

Brooklyn is the best place in the world. No doubt about that.

#8 – no need for the comparison. all children are different

SO cute. Love Matilda’s sneakers (converse??). Michelle always seems to buy the best shoes for Matilda. those kiddie doc martens she owns are so adorable!

I would love to raid Michelle’s wardrobe. She always has the best casual clothes.

dorothy hazelaar @ 05/18/2009 at 12:41 am

So nice to see Michelle and Matilda so happy!

she's just adorable!!! @ 05/18/2009 at 12:42 am

aww… Matilda is so cute!
one of my favorite hollywood tot along with Violet and Shiloh.

michelle looks so good now she’s in the summer gear and ditched all the hefty winter clothes. she looks so young for 28

pink roses @ 05/18/2009 at 1:03 am

that is a happy little girl

pink roses @ 05/18/2009 at 1:09 am

Liz @ 05/18/2009 at 12:52 am #19
********************************************
Duh! 28 is young.

@pink roses: i meant she looks younger than 28 :-)

i l♥ve matilda! she is the cutest kid ever! my niece looks like her!

matilda is a dream! cuteness overload!

soo cute!! and darling