Tobey Maguire is a Ducati Dude

Tobey Maguire is a Ducati Dude

Spider-Man star Tobey Maguire takes his daughter Ruby Sweetheart, 2, to check out motorcycles at the local Ducati dealership in Los Angeles on Sunday (May 17).

The 33-year-old actor and his wife, jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer, just welcomed a new son on Friday (May 8).

Tobey can next be seen in the war drama, Brothers, out December 2009. A young man Tommy Cahill (Jake Gyllenhaal) comforts his older brother’s wife Grace (Natalie Portman) and her children after his older brother Sam (Maguire) goes missing in Afghanistan.

tobey maguire ducati 01
tobey maguire ducati 02
tobey maguire ducati 03
tobey maguire ducati 04
tobey maguire ducati 05
tobey maguire ducati 06

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she is such a sweetheart!

Sweetheart is cute for a little girl as a nickname, but can anyone here really say it’ll sound good when she’s older?

Sweetheart isn’t a name.

Its a term of endearment.

Plus it sounds way too girly for my taste.

I love Ruby’s little booties.
Congrats to Ruby on getting a baby brother.
I can’t wait to find out his name!

ItalianEsmeralda @ 05/18/2009 at 3:35 pm

I really like Tob. Congratulations for his adorable babies!

Hey look, it’s Spiderdouche!!

a realist @ 05/18/2009 at 3:44 pm

#1,2..her name is none of you guys business.

a realist @ 05/18/2009 at 3:45 pm

Correction: My post should be addressed to #’s 2 and 3. NOT #1.

love kids @ 05/18/2009 at 3:45 pm

aww…i agree, her name suits her, she’s such a sweetheart! so cute!

ItalianEsmeralda @ 05/18/2009 at 3:59 pm

Whatever…I think he is sexy.

ahh, she’s a cutie. Just saw Seabiscuit on TV again the other night, reminded me once again that I really like Tobey’s acting, he’s quirky.

That little girl looks like her mom .Congratulions to Tobey and Jennifer on the birth of their son

speak the truth @ 05/18/2009 at 4:42 pm

Ruby Sweetheart is so cute, looks just like her Daddy!

omg so cute!

@a realist:

English………………………… Ever heard of it?

Boyrock oboyma @ 05/18/2009 at 5:02 pm

Must be hard being a celebrity,can’t enjoy the simple thingsbecause of paparrazzi.

Such a cutie. I love her name. Sweetheart!

Boyrock oboyma @ 05/18/2009 at 5:14 pm

Any statement by me is opinion not fact unless proven

Awwwww, so cute!

What a cute kid, Tobey is awesome!

congrats Tobey for your new son, Tobey and Ruby are really sweethearts!

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/18/2009 at 9:51 pm

Ruby has a huge forehead like her ugly mom Jennifer! Poor kid!

Shes adorable..

Ruby looks like her handsome daddy, Yay Ruby’s a big sister now!! There both cute.

I am a big fan of Tobey Maguire Spiderman was the first film project back in 2002 when I first heard about Tobey. I saw The Wizard back in 1993 and that actually was the first time I saw Tobey Maguire at then 18 years old. Tobey Maguire will be turning 34 years old on June 27, 2009 so happy birthday to Spiderman on that day. Also, JKune 10, 2009 actress Leelee Sobieski will turn 27 years old and she is coming out with 3 films this year. Night Train I saw that movie and it was good. I think is was more suspenseful than her 2008 film, 88 Minutes. The, other 2 films are “Finding Bliss” and Public Enemies with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. Tobey Maguire will be in brothers in December this year with Jake Gyllenhaal baby brother of actress Maggie Gyllenhaal(The Dark Knight). Jake Gyllenhaal is set to play Prince Dastan in “The Prince Of Persia film next year in 2010. Tobey if you ever come to Just Jared I want to congratulate you on your marriage to Jennifer Meyer she is a beautiful caucasian woman. Roby”Sweetheart” Maguire means just what it say’s shes a sweetheart Maguire girl. She, has a little brother on the way and you can name him Tobey Vincent Maguire II or whatever you choose he is you and Jennifer’s baby. I know the name will be good even if he isn’t named Tobey V. Maguire II. I wanted to be named a different name different from my father’s name but, my name is Kevin and I am blessed to have that name. My, last name isn’t my biological name as my father’s last name is not what it is on his birth certificate. I hope that we get to have our real last names back one day. I love the names Christopher and Michael and I would like to add those to my given birth names.

Anyway, hello Alexis, Sophie, Speak The Truth and Jennifer all of you lovely ladies deserve a boyfriend and husband in the near future. I love 3 different ladies one of them was born next to me in my birthday month. She, will be 20 years old this year and looks between 21 and 30 years of age her face is very mature and her personality. The other two crushes of mine are in their mid to late twenties and are also adults one to them is a jewish christian and her and I have alot in common as far as religious beliefs, personality and interests.

God Bless You, All Tobey Maguire fans.!!!
I can’t wait to see their son he will be handsome
successful as his big sister. Tobey Maguire is a hollywood actor, and Jennifer Meyer his lovely wife is a jewlry designer put that together you have instant success. Tobey makes the movies and they sell, Jennifer makes the jewelry designs and they sell millions. I saw a picture of Tobey and Jennifer at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey and both, of them looked great together I didn’t know at the time that he had a girlfriend. Jennifer, had to be in love the moment she first looked at Tobey she was like Peter Parker/Spiderman let me be your real Mary Jane-Watson and he took her hand and they were one.

Bye!!! Talk more later.!!!

Kevin