Chris Pine & Audrina Patridge Couple Up?

Chris Pine & Audrina Patridge Couple Up?

Star Trek star Chris Pine takes a pic with a fan while out for drinks with The Hills star Audrina Patridge at the Red Lion Tavern on Friday (May 15) in Silverlake, Calif.

Chris and his girlfriend [Beau Garrett] broke up in March, and he is definitely single,” an insider reveals to In Touch. “They went out, and Audrina is into him.”

Audrina, 24, Chris, 28, first met at Tao in Las Vegas at ShoWest.

“They both got awards and were at a dinner with friends. They said a quick hello,” the insider says. “That’s where they met. Chris was looking at Audrina a lot, and you could tell that he thought she looked pretty — he was intrigued.”

Audrina was seen leaving Chris’ apartment building on May 2, just 10 minutes before he left to board a flight. Um, really?

nope I LIKE HIM BETTER WITH ME!

What happened to his girlfriend? She is such a ****, she slept with Brody while he had a girlfriend! ****!

Stay away @ 05/19/2009 at 3:21 pm

Come on Chris you have better taste. She’s got artifical everything and can’t act her way out of a hat.

Eww. He could do SO much better. Like me. ;) lol.

That is horrifying

That is horrifying

Nah, lets ignore stories of chris pine and his dating life. Can we just stick to the stalker pics of him (alone) please? :]

you guys are total haters.

he could do soo much better, oh well

Yall shoud be happy for him, he’s got a fix (BOOTYCALL) . Put the jalousy on the side and use your head, she’s been seen leaving his place on may 2nd, since then did anybody catch them together, even though the guy’s been photographed and filmed getting phone numbers as you drink on the rock (one sip at the time while relaxing). LMAO, Audrina, once again you’ve been a booty call, get some self respect you ‘re 24 and not getting any younger, don’t end up been known as the go around girl or the rebound girl). Well, my in between classes’ break is over, back to my life. KISSES TO ALL.

Woah Chris Pine..Really…A Reality Star….Downgrade!!!

Jenthehen @ 05/19/2009 at 3:46 pm

He’s got needs, I guess. Ceiling Eyes is way out of her league. Go back to Justin Bobby.

oh come on! Audrina? you deserve better Chris :P

Michael Weatherly can do a lot better than Audrina

it’s not even the fact that she’s a reality star. there are intelligent female reality stars out there- take whitney port or padma lakshmi, both of whom who are stunning and intelligent women. without a doubt audrina is pretty, but she’s such an airhead…hopefully this isn’t true cause its kinda sad.

Welll, they may be just friends just kcuz they got drinks together does not make them coupled up.
just because she was seen at his apartment doesn’t mean that they are a couple, she might of just said goodbye and everything. and theres like a 25 perecent chance papprazi is right.

so i doubt this.
not kcuz i am a chris pine fangirl, i just dont think its true :P

NOOOO .. damn I thought Chris was smarter than that .. gah this could just be a rumour but man .. oh Chris get a smart girl please you’re too hot to settle for that :)

hey i saw this pic a couple days ago. lol. uhm lets see all i can say about this potential hookup is that i like him better than the lead singer of the white tie affair that audrina was eye-ing on the hills last night. okay the bad things pine has going for him is that he’s a nose picker, gets mistaken for other actors because he’s basically generic looking, and audrina will always be tagged as the cieling eyes with great ta-tas, but imagine their children. i think they should make a go at it.

#3 said it all.

Oh, please….say it ain’t so????

idk why but i like that pair

wow, its amazing how much respect you can lose for a guy when he hooks up with someone like her.

Why, Chrisy, why?
She is a such a flake and you could do SO much better!

Ick – her teeth are larger than my car and she is ****** and lacks anything real! He is A-list and she is loser D-list, wanna be reality. Her head and mouth are gigantic! Why buddy…

Don’t do it Chris…or did ya?! Lol! Ok, just don’t go further. Btw, Star Trek rocks!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…Chris is too hot for her. ugh.

LOSER... HATERS @ 05/19/2009 at 5:53 pm

WHY ARE YOU GUYS HATING ON AUDRINA. SHE’S WORKING HER BUTT OFF AND MAKING A NAME FOR HERSELF. STOP HATING!!! OH I KNOW WHY BC AUDRINA IS AWESOME AND HAS SHOT GOING FOR HER. SHE’S THE STAR OF THE HILLS AND IS GOING TO PRODUCE HER NEW SHOW WITH MARK BURNETT. AUDRINA HAS HER OWN CLOTHING LINE TOO. GIVE HER A BREAK AND FOCUS ON YOUR OWN LIFE…

UGH…chris pine could do waaaay better!!

Ew, Chris. OMG, The Hills wannabe. Please don’t, okay?

I”m sure all the women bashing Audrina are much prettier, with bodies that put hers to shame, and make a lot more money than she does LOL. Chris Pine deserves somebody like you right. Please put up a photo of yourself for comparison purposes and we can go from there.

@Chris: No kidding. He’s GOT to be kidding! This is a tashy girl. All plastic surgery superficiality and no brains (JustinBobby anyone). C’mon dude! You’re better than this.

i hope this is just a booty call. nothing could put a damper on a career as a serious actor like a mtv “reality” wanna be star. sure she is cute (is a made up fake way) but no one is going to take this seriously and he shouldnt either.

Chris, nooooooo! Ceiling Eyes…ahahahaha

she is DISGUSTING. ewwwwwww. probably has some form of an STD or something. god, she really is a talentless fameWHORE.

dude r u serious
if i were u and i were just coming off a successful movie….i no i could do better than audrina….
she’s nothing but an airhead…not only that but i assume a lot of chicks must like u after ur movie…
i dont no y he’s not using that 2 get better girls

Why Chris?? I hate that B***

Dread not @ 05/19/2009 at 8:35 pm

Chris, if you give into temptation, double up. Looking at Audrina, at least from the nose down, ithe temptation is mighty. Dude, about starting a little bit higher up on the food chain than this chick. I mean, you could have, Lindasy Lohan, Tara Reid, some classy chicks like that.

icommentus @ 05/19/2009 at 8:44 pm

Wow – major downgrade for this. I thought this guy was the next major movie star – instead maybe he should date Tina Tequila and star in her reality TV show. Or he and Audrina could start thier own couple reality TV show with Heidi & Spencer. I am sure it would be very popular with TMZ and Perez Hilton.

Thank God the rest of the Star Trek cast is cool, and respects the craft too much to hump famewhores. I would like to think there is some sort of boundary between what JJ Abrams makes and … ya know … “The Hills”. Too bad this guy doesn’t see the difference.

@chels:

i like them together too! she’s reallllly pretty and he’s hot! they’d make a hot couple. why are you guys putting audrina down, she’s a nice girl! she did not do anything with brody, she JUST SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM with him.

dennis arvo @ 05/19/2009 at 10:27 pm

HEY, I work with one of Audrina’s grandmothers !!!!… The tabloids are pure drama….. Audrina is a very cool, beautiful, GOOD girl.. no matter what the haters say… They’ll get their Karma, hopefully tenfold….. From what I’ve researched, Chris sounds like a true prince, I wish them both “All the best”….. Dennis…… =)

what the hell is going on in this world when a dirty ***** like her can get the man i love well ( loved … maybe ?). Please jared NO pictures of them together.Just Chris my himself. I guess I still love him . Hopefully, this little mishap won’t last .Please Ceiling Eyes go back to justin bobby NOW !!!!

@Elzee: You Rock !!! Thanks for saying what we all were thinking.

Aw. I like Beau so much better.
Audrina is….well I won’t go there.

nope!!
i like her better with me

Youck, I’d rather see him with Spock then ceiling eyes :/

Audrina is pretty enough, I just can’t stand The Hills kids period. They get a show about them after laguna beach because Mommy and Daddy are rich? Its completely irritating and that Spencer guy looks like a damn billy goat. That was totally random, but what can you say

Common, Chris! You can do SO MUCH BETTER!!! She is cross-eyed for goodness sake.

Chris....WHAT ARE YOU THINKING @ 05/20/2009 at 1:40 am

At least get with someone who isn’t cross eyed….

He's waaaay to good for her @ 05/20/2009 at 1:46 am

He must be underestimating his level of superior hotttttness!

since when did chris pine make himself a bonafide star…lol, but i get the comments. he should be using his rising star to get some hot chicanas like zoe saldana. he should be like shia and try the whole get someone like rihanna move. who around pine’s age do you think would be a good match for his almighty (i’m seeing a lot of girls loving off this dude)…i’m having a brain cramp trying to think of a match. please do not be ridic and say natalie portman. puh lease.

he and audrina would have natural haired blondes with blue eyes. he’s missing out on a shot if he isn’t trying to get with audrina.

HE COULD DO WAY WAY BETTTER!

Does she have a *****? No? Well, then their not a couple, are they?

skippingsarah @ 05/20/2009 at 5:19 am

they look pretty okay to me. she’s pretty.

Oh come on, now we are all gonna believe In Touch and their “insiders”, right? Since it´s SUCH a reputable source, right?
I still remember all the crap they go spreading around just to sell mags, come on!
Real proof or it didn´t happen.
1st) I doubt they are dating.
2nd) If they have a “thing” they´re just probably “having fun”, if you know what I mean. *winks*
3rd) If you´re seen with a person of your opposite sex, doesn´t equal at all you must have anything going on, they could be just talking with her, or have met by casuality at that bar.
4th) Audrina was seen not so long ago with a BMX rider having sushi and the gossip website which reported the new told it was her new boyfriend, (check youtube, Audrina paparazzi videos), plus, Chris said in a recent interview in Japan that he would like to date Beau Garrett… doesn´t sound weird that he says he wants to date her if they´ve just broken up by March? hello?

And last but not least, I do hope Chris is a grown up man (he´s almost in his 30´s) who btw, was raised in LA in a family of actors and knows better, and knows who should be seen with and who shouldn´t, see, Audrina is a fame wh*re, and is a total turn off for his career. I personally hope he is just “having fun” with her and when he gets bored he´ll throw her away.
Personally, I loved him with Beau, he seemed to really have strong feelings for her and viceversa… but things happen…
But why not another girl, Chris? Why? BE A MAN, a REAL ONE and find a good woman!

what the hell? she is such an idiot, i thought he had better taste… really did

What’s wrong with Audrina? She is just a girl on a reality show. She did not kill anyone, become a druggie and go to rehab, act like a goldigger, etc. She dates Justin Bobby who is a sometimes hairdresser for eff’s sake! I don’t know what all these mean comments are for.
Who the eff do you think Chris Pine is – Lawrence Olivier? He was in Just My Luck with La Lohan – the dumbest movie of all time!!!! I still can’t believe I sat through that shiat. This mofo was in Star Trek – he is not getting an Academy Award for it believe me. All these comments about him being a serious actor are very optimistic.
They do not look remotely interested in each other in this picture – so you can leave poor Audrina alone.

Eww.I hope not. He needs someone better than Audrina.

Yes, Chris Pine is a lucky man. Audrina is going to sleep her way to the top, baby!

eww Chris…Audrina? Seriously? You can do 1000000x’s better than her. You need to upgrade not DOWNGRADE!

no..chris…nooo!

I just thought he had better taste than that. There are plenty of better nice looking young ladies in LA. Why Audrina of all people? Especially knowing her stupid-ways (ie: hooking up with Brody when he had a girlfriend, dating gross Justin Bobby, etc, etc.) would he even CONSIDER getting involved? It’s just bad judgement on his party and I truly hope he’s just banging her because he broke up with his GF and needs some “naturalistic attention”.

Audrina is an idiot, she really is, but she’s pretty and seems like a very personable girl. However, she’s a downgrade for Chris who (I thought) was going to become an amazing actor with a lot of potential. I see this “incident” as I will refer to it, as something he will surely get over and move on to better things. Give it 6 months time, Chris will be starring in another blockbuster, and Audrina will be flouncing her idiot-face around MTV for another rousing addition of The Hills.

Chris will NOT become a member of The Hills craptitude if he knows what is good for him. And I bet you anything if he even THINKS about it J.J. Abrams will slam him so hard to get some sense knocked into him he’ll be seeing little USS Enterprise’s spinning around his head for weeks. Luckily for all of us that enjoy Chris as an amazing actor with fantastic looks, he will move on while Audrina squabbles around for another 10 years in reality television.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Soundbyte @ 05/20/2009 at 6:17 pm

Maybe she’s just using him for the publicity hoping it will enhance her career if she’s with someone like Chris who actually has talent and much success in their future

Stop being mean to Audrina.
He is not all that.

HOLY SHIZZLES!!!!!

come on Chris!!!

you are the hottest thing i have ever seen, please do not stick with Ceiling Eyes. how can you be attracted to someone who sound so stupid?!

ugh, does he not realized he’s picking up Justin Bobby’s sloppy seconds?

at least I liked Beau Garrett. please god, just go back to her instead!

Eff you biaytches!!!!!!!!
Chris Pine is not Robert DeNiro.
Give us an effin break.
Audrina is cute – why would be not wanna date her?
Bigger celebrities than him have hit on Audrina.
Get over your effin selves losers!!
His right eye is smaller than his left eye and his been in shiatty movies primarily!!!! Not that great.
He sux.

Yeah um most of these mean comments are made by Jayde Nicole using different names. In case you did not know, she is famous for showing her tatas & vag, having a po*Rn star name, a monkey face, and dating an unemployed guy with a famous dad.

Yeah he’s so into her fake boobs.

or maybe he was thinking when will those twins popped and shriveled off. If he really digs he, he could just easily approuched her like any redblooded neanderthal. He has a lot to offer her after all, compare to her silicon or salined enhanced chest.

ohhh god she’s not pretty.

Anyone who thinks The Hills is real is dumb. They must also think The Great White is a good rapper too…a.k.a Spencer Pratt.

@Shana: The Hills is Fake….Duhhh..Why do you think people watch it…It’s for people like you who will believe anything they see on T.V. And there lives are so boring so they live it through watching Drama on T.V…Which is Fake..It’s called entertainment for a reason. MTV sucks anyways Where are all the Music Videos. is it not called Music Televison.

i won’t believe anything until i see pictures of them making out ,or holding hands etc…!!!! this might just be publicity….. i really hope so!!!
he is way 2 good for her!!!!!!

@murray bevan:

OMG!!! LOL I love it!

lol good job @ 05/22/2009 at 5:30 pm

i’m kind of embarrassed for him. girlfriend is like half a step away from being braindead.

What I don’t understand is why the picture of her leaving his apt on May 2, were published until this picture came out? Wouldn’t those pics have been leaked right then? Doesn’t really make sense.

no way chirs @ 05/24/2009 at 1:59 am

First of all, I’m sick of people saying Audrina is “cute.” Am I the only one that notices her eyes are constantly looking up? Although I’m not sure if she just has two “lazy” eyes, this unfortunate mishap in her looks is the only thing I notice when I look at her. Second of all, there is a pretty good chance that they aren’t dating at all, although she probably wishes it were so. Either way, I’m disappointed in Chris for even associating himself with someone like that. He is well-educated and has a lot of potential for becoming a huge A-lister Hollywood star. Perhaps he’s underestimating his potential.

They are so cute. Good job Chris, he finally found a cutie …..

All these weird people are putting down Audrina. YOU ARE KRAZY, AUDRINA IS SUPER PERFECT wow she rocks.

Audrina is so beautiful. total sweetheart and smart YOU PEOPLE ARE a small group of jeaulous bitoches who think they can hurt Audrina by this NOT just making her more famous. TEAM AUDRINA

Team Audrina TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. LOVE HER HE SHOULD MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON THE HILLS .FORGET SAG HE IS CHRIS PINE HE CAN DO ANYTHING. THE HILLS YESSSSSSS

I LOVE HER CLOTHES , SHES THE BEST DRESSER …………

call me 7879292535 for chris pine ok

Pretty sure all of the “go audrina” -type comments are from the same person lol! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD LOOK UP TO A DITSY PLASTIC PERSON LIKE HER?????

Everyone knows this is MTV’s publicity stunt to get better ratings for her new show. Wonder how much they paid him to take her out……..????

@what?

i completely agree!!!!!!!! lets jus say they move in different circles haha

a nice wayof puttin it

no you are not @ 05/25/2009 at 2:02 am

no no, raise your bars
and do not settle for audrina

someone please tell me this was just a hookup….

Beau was SO much better i’d rather see him back again with Beau Garrett than this actress who cannot act.

Are you kidding Chris? You just lost a fan.

So is Chris Pine going to be on the sexy season of The Hills or what? hahahaha.

Pintoshipper @ 06/01/2009 at 12:25 am

Oh please, we all know that he’s in love with ~*Zachary Quinto*~

;)

GO GO PINTO SHIPPERS.

I’m really glad about this, they are a good match, and its nice to finally see Audrina with someone who is good for her!

In my dream world, they will stay together and get married, although in hollywood thats soo rare.

im still wishing jessica simpson and nich lachey would have stayed together..

BEST WISHES TO AUDRINA AND CHRIS PINE!! GO FOR IT

wow i totally just lost respect for this guy; how desperate are you to date audrina from the hills? god damn shes such a dumb ****? i don’t get it. why did he break up with beau garret she seemed really sweet and much more intelligent than audrina patridge….

Come ON! Who cares? shes hot, hes hot………..together or not I dnt give a sh**. If they like each other let them B. Yall pple (not all but many) r so damn degrading its really sad!!

duh! lindsay lohan is better!

your too handsome for, her stay away from her!

They ain’t goin out coz hez with me nd audrina is a ***** she tried 2 steal Brody frm jayde!! i was hopin jayde would knock her out!! coz shez s man stealer nd now shez tryna steal chris frm me..it aint gonna happen