Hayden Panettiere & Steve Jones: Boating Buddies

Hayden Panettiere & Steve Jones: Boating Buddies

Heroes starlet Hayden Panettiere and her rumored boyfriend, British TV presenter Steve Jones, soak up the sun while on break from the 2009 Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday (May 19) in Cannes, France.

This is the second day in a row that Hayden, 19, and Steve, 32, were spotted together on a boat. Yesterday, the couple were seen on Elton John’s partner David Furnish‘s boat.

Hayden was last romantically linked to her Heroes costar, Milo Ventimiglia, 31.

10+ pictures inside of boating buddies Hayden Panettiere and Steve Jones

hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 01
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 02
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 03
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 04
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 05
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 06
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 07
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 08
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 09
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 10
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 11
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 12
hayden panettiere steve jones cannes 13

Credit: KCSPresse, Stuart Morton/FilmMagic, Chris Jackson/Getty; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Cannes Film Festival 2009, Hayden Panettiere, Steve Jones

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

HockeyGurL @ 05/19/2009 at 11:04 am

She went from Milo to him I mean to get me wrong he’s hot but Milo is HOT

What is with her and older guys!!

None can Beat MILO! He’s bringing sexy bk to the Heroes!!

Best of milo

HockeyGurL @ 05/19/2009 at 11:12 am

oops I meant *Don’t *

what a little ****, get over your father issues
also, I dont understand why people think she is sooo hot
She looks nothing more than average to me – I have none celebrity friends who look hotter

she looks like she’s sucking her belly tummy to look sexy.

And never doubt that Hayden is dumber than a doorknob

sunny @ 05/19/2009 at 11:16 am

what a little ****, get over your father issues
also, I dont understand why people think she is sooo hot
__________

It’s called “Underage vag*na”

From Milo to HIM!!! I can’t believe it!
Milo is way HOTTER!!
It’s the same boat, I guess they are staying on the same yacht with friends! It doesn’t mean they’re dating…

damn she likes em old and senile huh….i joke.

nothing wrong with aged meat. but 32?!?! oh well different strokes for pedaphile folks…

I JOKE, I JOKE, I KID, I KID!!!! lmao

JJ keeps on posting about this boring midget starlet!

what’s the big deal about these 2?
He’s hairy & fug & she’s so average.

WHERE are the real stars in Cannes?
please Brad & Angie come soon!

she likes older men i dont like him (or her lol)

Serial shagger Steve strikes again! Hayden is not his usual type, he doesn’t usually go for frumps.

she has a stumpy body. But why is everyone freaking out about a 19 year old and a 32 year old…Im 20 and I think older guys are sexyyy. And you know this guy is rich so yeahhh. Just stating the obvious

Gee Hayden, How about dating someone your age.

wat does her tattoo mean? i know what vivere means…but the rest? does anyone know?

she’s not that great….she is average. but i like her tattoo. haha

@hehe:

lmao she totally is

Hayden is thinner than I thought. Look at her ribcage.

I think people should stop being so damn prudish! What’s the big deal about her dating a older guy?! It’s not like she’s 17 or less!
C’mon guys. I’m all for people being able to speak their mind but sometimes people overreact a little bit.

UPGRADE! He’s hotter than Milo.

couple things to say. she needs to find guys AROUND her own age range.. she’s not all that great.. and her body isn’t nice at all.. sorry had to say it.. she only has a flat stomach.. she has no nice curves and her shoulders are weird.

Haha… I was about to say what’s up with her and older guys, someone beat me to it.

tattoo meaning anyone?

she looks great but she needs to get back together with milo, they were so cute

@Andy:

leave her alone, she said she likes dating older men cause they’re more mature. it’s her choice dude.

I think she is cute and precocious. I wouldn’t mind partying in her panties for any length of time. Milo is very average looking himself, and all I need to do to remind myself of that, is to walk across my university campus. There are tons of guys more attractive than him, and I live in a small town LOL.

I think hayden is so annoying she looks like a 12 kid and then tries to look and act like a 30yr old women. so gross, its almost like you cant take her seriously

She is beautiful, it is far from fat. For it is against jalousée, comments on her looks is stupid. I’m sure it does not so large, they are a group of friends, why link it to Steve Jones, I have men friends, I do not layer them. It would be wrong not old Thursday

mORTADELO @ 05/19/2009 at 1:39 pm

Older? I’m almost 40, older than this guy and I want to date Hayden. She is beautiful!

@pan:

Her tattoo means literally “to live without regrets” (vivere = to live; senza = without; rimpianti = regrets)

@aristeia:

Well there’s always a first time for everything. Hayden will definitely regret being linked with Steve.

@pan:

To prove how much of blonde hollywood twit she is, she get a tattoo and spells it wrong hehe

Its meant to mean live without regrets

Way hotter than Milo!!! This guy is so sexy. Love the chest hair!!! He can do better than her!

Leave Steve alone. British people know him and love him.
He should definately still be with Fearn though, they made an amazing couple.

YUCK !!! THE AGE DIFFERENCE IS SO GROSS. HE IS NASTY AND DIRTY EWWWW

the tat says;

vivere senza rimpianti = live without regrets.

She’s gorgeous

daddy issues much???

steve jones makes british people like me ashamed he is a total twat i used to like hayden but if this is true then she’s off my radar…she’s just gonna be another girl on steves list of failed relationships so this ‘relationship’ is a waste of time
steve is sooooooo ugly it’s unreal GO BACK TO MILO but then again milo dumped her hahahaha

@aristeia: thank you!!! :D

fairycake @ 05/19/2009 at 3:41 pm

OMG, that Steve Jones guy gets around! First Pamela Anderson now Hayden. I think she should stay well away from him.

Milo is definitely hotter than this guy, but he looks like he’s got a bit of cheeky charm about him. Too bad about all the chest hair – yikes! But, each to their own, and Hayden can go out with whoever she likes. Y’all really need to get over the age thing – it’s clearly what she’s into, so let it go.

Raquel @ 05/19/2009 at 12:18 pm

Hayden is thinner than I thought. Look at her ribcage.

______

That’s when she started with Milo though hunny.

What a wh*ore!! and she’s nothing special either

Robin @ 05/19/2009 at 1:13 pm

@Andy:

_______

Aren’t several British posters confirming that this guy is a womanizing, immature, dumb-dumb though?

Hayden is an untalented **** which no one will really take seriously in the acting world. Break away from your co-dependent attitude and please go deal with your daddy issues. What 30 year old male would want to date a NINETEEN year old anyway? LOL…Even if she was 20, she can’t even drink legally–that’s not “sexy” or “cool”. Very strange (and gross @ her in a bikini).

Someone’s looking for a daddy.

Wow. This is the last time I follow a link to a JJ page. My Steve Jones fetish is not worth this.

@LuckyL: You seem pretty obsessed about this. What’s with the puritanical attitude, love? For a start, it the UK (and everywhere else in the sensible world), 16 is the age of consent, so your comments about her being underage make absolutely no sense. And, anyway, wasn’t she 18 when she went out with Milo? And, yes, Steve is known as a womaniser, but for g*d’s sake, Hayden can make her own mistakes. Lord knows I have. And, I have to ask, why the h*ll do you care so much that you’d post FOUR times about it? Would it be terribly rude and British of me to suggest that the uptight whiners in here are probably all in desperate need of a shag themselves? I imagine you’re a bit to attached to the computer to ever have the opportunity though.

And @s.d: Sweetie, I think you’re out of your mind suggesting that Milo is average. That boy can visit me ANYTIME. But if you honestly have better looking men walking around your campus (I do doubt your ability to judge that), then I want to know which University you go to! I’m in my final year of med school, but I’d consider a career change and a trip across the ocean if you’re telling the truth!

she’s a very motivated minx! rock on!

@pan:

the tattoo is “vivere senza rimipianti” that means ” to live without regrets”
but unfortunately she doesn’t know that rimipianti is wrong *lol* the right word is “rimpianti” without the 3rd “i” I know cause I am Italian,she’s such an idiot!

i meant the 2nd “i” lol

chloedancer @ 05/21/2009 at 6:55 pm

steve jones used to be quite fit, but looks like the years have caught up to him. he has slept with pamela anderson, so a warning to hayden! surprised hayden goes for older men- she is 2 sandwiches short a picnic, so i can imagine that watching paint dry is more entertaining than talking to her. anyone else think that her body proportion is out of whack??

WTF!!! it can’t be serious…
Milo is much better than him. She must be lost her mind..
What is about her ‘n older bf!! go find someone who have same age with u!!

Oh My God!…I loooooooooooove Steve Jones!!…lucky B*tch!..

Hes D*ck in hers…

@Robin: haha they got bigger..

Who wouldn’t want an older man? Go Hayden!!!

Hooray for your very neat looking blog! Bookmarking this one ^^

sarah pine @ 01/18/2010 at 11:21 pm

To the blind prick S.D, No WAY in hell is Milo average, He is blindingly goodlooking and has perfect features. He is very beautiful and a handsome looking man! You need to get over your own ugliness! Calling him average which he is not, does NOT make you any better looking! Milo was way to hot, for this little midget anyway! So glad he saw sense! Steve is nothing compared to Milo, but he is definately better than this midget!

vicky dunn @ 01/18/2010 at 11:35 pm

Davey!!! I thimk your an aware of what upgrade means, Steve is definately a down grade! Milo is way hotter than this hairy , big toothed prick! God Jealous much,,,,,!

Oh and S,d YOU ARE DEFINATELY BLIND AND IN SEVERE NEED OF LASIC EYE SURGERY to be calling Milo average..! He is anything but! He is too hot with exquiste looks! More attractive guys around Campus YEAH RIGHT! IT DOES NOT GET MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN MILO,,! hE IS AS HOT AS IT GETS AND SETS THE BAR, FOR INCREDIBLE HOTNESS!!!!

@dri: @sunny: