Kate Gosselin: Party with the Paparazzi!

Kate Gosselin: Party with the Paparazzi!

Kate Gosselin has taken to blogging to give us the inside scoop of her trip to Party City with the kids. What’s next, Twitter???

The 34-year-old mom writes, “Jon was unexpectedly away. We mistakenly got our wires crossed and I ended up having no help from our babysitter, so I decided I’d brave this adventure by myself!!!

“As we departed for the store, five additional cars joined our crew and myself as I drove the big blue bus down the road. Had you passed us, you may have thought we were a funeral procession. But no, it was just me and my posse, I mean paparazzi, and crew.

“Once we were pulled into the parking lot, I instructed the kids to unbuckle, which they did very well, before I opened the van door to let the monkeys out of the barrel. We all held hands and made a train into the store quietly and efficiently while flashes from the ever present (and did I mention maddening?) paparazzi flashed until I thought I had developed sudden glaucoma.”

Check out Kate‘s full blog at Discovery.com.

The season premiere on Jon & Kate Plus 8 airs this Monday, May 25th at 9/8c on TLC.

Photos: Michael Pilla/TLC
Posted to: Jon & Kate Plus 8, Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Not buying Kate’s BS. TLC and she are trying hard to save the money tree (i.e. the Jon & Kate Plus 8 tv show).

My Gawd,,,could this woman get more into herself…”we didn’t have a babysitter…whaa whaa…”
hey kate, STFU! Not too many of us have babysitters…and if you can’t handle these kids alone, who are now 5 years old, then don’t take them out.
I HATE her….
boycott this show.

I support the show and I think that all this extra PR, good and bad, will only make the show morw popular. The ratings don’t care whether you watch for “train wreck quality” or because you like the show – high ratings are high ratings. Kate was never blogging before and now she is, this is to their advantage.

Thay have EIGHT KIDS they need all the $$ they can get – good for them. A paid college education will mean a lot to the kids when they are older.

By the way, JAN, your comments sound petty and full of jealousy because the family is doing so well. Yes, having an extra set of hands when going out with eight kids is important. Your “hate” of Kate is silly. Get a life!!

Every reality show star has a blog. What’s the big deal? Kate (and Jon) have had a blog on TLC’s website since the show began PLUS they answer emails from fans. I understand the comments from the haters but I don’t understand why the sudden hate for this woman from you Jared. I just don’t!! I thought you were better than that.

pants on fire @ 05/20/2009 at 4:25 pm

Kate, you forgot to mention your own film crew was there. Remember, the TLC crew that films your tv show? The show that pays you 75K an episode.

Quit b*tching bout it Kate.

cutiemcfreckles @ 05/20/2009 at 4:27 pm

blah I used to really love this show and family. unfortunately, I have such a different impression of her now with all this seemingly true media buzz.

She can’t help just yakking, yakking yakking. Won’t we see this on the season openers? Why does she have to blog about it. She ‘s a control freak and has to keep the pretense up.
Oh, yeah , I’m watching the opener. Never cared much if i missed the show, which i frequently did, but this one i’m going to see. I want to see just how HONEST they’re going to be. I’m prepared for more B.S. though.

The reason why Kate Gosselin has so many haters is because she is such a raging *****! It’s amazing that these people have seen the show and can stand to keep watching more. Maybe it’s just because the kids are so cute, which they are. I wish them the best. But Kate complains, yells, insults, nags, etc., in front of her impressionable kids. She is NOT a good mother. And now she’s away more than at home to promote her books that she says she doesn’t care if they sell? Women can have careers and kids, but if you have eight kids, I think that would demand more time from each of them than a career does. And Jon takes so much crap, it’s unbelievable. There is no respect there. She wouldn’t accept that from Jon, so why does she do it? Narcissistic.

omg leave the poor women alone. she is taking her kids out for a day of fun would the freakin paparazzi leave her and her kids alone for 2 seconds? who wouldn’t be stressed taking 6 5 yr olds in public by yourself, especially with so many crazy stalkers and paparazzi following them everywhere. they need a babysitter for safety, not for comfort. go kate i love you girl! just keep going your doing the right thing. the stupid media is just hitting you up for a juicy and fake story

just because shes stressed doesnt mean shes a bad mother. she loves her kids and wants the best for them, thats what counts. who wouldn’t be stressed with 8 kids, a marriage falling apart with no time to fix it, and a camera crew and paparazzi following you everywhere and making up lies about you! you’re a raging *****! JCat leave the poor women alone

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/20/2009 at 4:47 pm

i’ve never seen jolie out with all her kids at once. LOL

Good Lord, this woman has lied so much she could not speak the truth to save her life.

This “blogging” is a desperate ploy to try and rescue this fraud she has perpetuated on those foolish people who actually watch that show and pay money to her her say NOTHING.

Give it up Kate, your desperation is showing.

TLC put this site up to see what the reaction would be. Does Kate still have fans? They are scared because of the recent Hershey bad ticket sale cancellation. They are a little afraid of what this might mean to their rat$ng$. the whole thing is a scam, there is no girlfriend, no boyfriend, no contract, no truth to the brother and his wife. All a scam to get every idiot stay-at-home-mom and christian who is against (selective reduction) abortion to tune in for their bleached,skinny, capped, nicley dressed Queen of Materialism, Kate Gosselin. They all want to be her (of course, they don’t want the Korean-looking kids, you know) You are all making her a Rich *****. Hope you are all proud.

an observation @ 05/20/2009 at 5:23 pm

Seriously does this woman consider herself some sort of “A”-List celebrity now that she has a reality-show and all her business is splashed across the tabloids? What a role model for those 8-kids of hers. She’s sickening.

Lillianne @ 05/20/2009 at 5:24 pm

Not one of those kids looks happy.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/20/2009 at 4:47 pm i’ve never seen jolie out with all her kids at once. LOL
**********
Angelina has other ways to make money.

I just read somewhere that she says the paps are making her life a living hell, yet she put herself out there. I mean she spoke more about her husbands “affair” than her husband. This woman loves attention.

Hmmm… most “real” stars actually try to shield their children from the paps. NOT selfishly throw them to the “wolves”! If she noticed that she was being followed- why not just turn around and go out by herself??? She’s a vain, selfish narcissists who cares NOTHING for those kids… if she ttruly cared about them, she would STOP production of the TLC show, get back to basic family values and seriously hire a good child therapist to work with her daughter Maddy- if they don’t do something about that girl’s behavioral outburts now they are in for a REAl RUDE awakening down the road…

STFU Kate we all know you tipped off the paps.

Lillianne @ 05/20/2009 at 5:31 pm

She knows TLC won’t pay for an episode without any kids. Right now they are trying to manage the PR atomic bomb she has created.

Not that I truly care because I stopped watching this show a LONG time ago but if the youngest kids all turned 5——-doesn’t that mean that school isn’t far off in their futures (unless they will be homeschooled). When they are in school WHAT would they be filming if the kids weren’t there? I honestly pray for this family because I think it has taken a VERY wrong turn early on when the money became the most important thing. True it would make things easier down the road to have quite a bit of money put away for them but seriously happiness can’t be bought at any price. They are only children once. I know a family with 12 children and they all went to and graduated or they are now attending college. This was without a TV show bank rolling them. Dad had a pretty middle class job and mom stayed home with the children.

Money isn’t everything. When these kids all grow up they will be able to read, hear and know about everything that took place during these formative years of their lives. I think that these children will have MAJOR issues with how their childhoods were controlled by this money making TV show. Time will tellif it was all worth it or not for them.

Again, praying for them/

The paps make her life “hell”

Hell, she didn’t have a life before the “paps”

Now she is famous

“Ready for my close up, Mr. TLC”

Jon was talking to his lawyer, maybe?

poor kate @ 05/20/2009 at 6:18 pm

To bad she doesn’t have any friends or family left to help her out. what a wacko

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All