Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

The Vampire Diaries -- FIRST LOOK

The Vampire Diaries -- FIRST LOOK

Here are some first look pictures The Vampire Diaries, set to debut Fall 2009 on The CW.

Pictured left to right: Ian Somerhalder as Daman, Nina Dobrev as Elena, Paul Wesley as Stefan.

The show is based on LJ Smith‘s book series. Stefan is described as “gloriously, amazingly, epically beautiful young man” who is actually a 200-year-old vampire who has a strong connection with Elena. His brother Damon, the evil of the two, has also taken a liking to Elena.

The Vampire Diaries airs on Thursdays @ 8PM ET/PT (right before Supernatural).

vampire diaries 01
vampire diaries 02
vampire diaries 03

Photos: Kharen Hill/Alan Markfield/The CW
Posted to: Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Vampire Diaries

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/20/2009 at 5:36 pm

@ignorance_is_your_biatch: buffy?!? buffy?! really.. buffy?!? that’s your reply..? damn, bish. you really had to reach back for that one. hahahahahaha.. @ buffy! cant believe you were so desperate you had to pull buffy outta ya ass. LOL

@dee:
Ok. that doesn’t sound good! i’m so sorry, I know it’s aweful if they turn your favorite book series into a crappy movie/series. Maybe they girl and the guy act better than they look.

@NOSFERATU:
I LIKE YOU! *hug*

@[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~]:
Actually she just had to reach back until 2003. So what’s your problem you Twilight junkie?

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/20/2009 at 5:41 pm

@Jade: twilight’s a 3 on a scale of 1-10. but at least twilight made it to the big screen. this shiits going to the cw! hahahaha.. and it wont make see a 3rd season. hell, probably wont see a 2nd.

@[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~]:

No it might not get even a second season, I don’t say the show is gonna be good, but the books are way better than Twilight, Meyer made vampires pink and cute, vampires are sexy not **** like Edward, I don’t care for this show because the casting ruined it for me.

congrats to nina for getting the gig.

lol to # 25

yeah i’ve been saying that for a long while now, when there was nothing on tv or in film about vamps and now all ***** breaking loose. i said that all without the loser part but it is something me and my friends talk about. w/e. i did read the entire series…even though i never really knew who the author was or how big the series was until i saw some news coverage. i think she said something stupid about writing great fiction and got put into check by stephen king.

and i’ve not seen the movie either nor will i see any of the others in the series. worst.

ignorance_is_your_biatch @ 05/20/2009 at 7:09 pm

@ [~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] I reached back to Buffy because I honestly believe you have no more culture to know any other thing about vampires than that. Dumb examples for dumb people, you know.

that nina girl isnt a good actress.

Nina is sexyyyy! Did anyone see her on Degrassi?

Good books, but casting BAD! Will last one season

my mom tells me all the time that she wishes I was black, err i mean a vampire, a black vampire black black black

@NOSFERATU:

I agree with cha man. if I wasn’t black I’d be your friend

Wow, talk about rip off casting. This show is trying too hard to be the next Twilight.

i loveee that book xD
but i thought Eliza was blonde and has blue eyes o.o [x

Michaelangelo @ 05/20/2009 at 10:03 pm

It was moved to another night, #3.

It’s based on a book series that came out long before Twilight, #8.

Rip off casting, #40?

lindsay powers @ 05/20/2009 at 10:32 pm

im def ganna boycot this ****. its like twilight as a tv show. get some new effing ideas! stupid ass ****. theyshouldve renews privileged instead of this fake twilight show.

lindsay powers @ 05/20/2009 at 10:32 pm

They filmed at my school. I go to meet Nina. :)

The CW is trying to get back what it had with Buffy and Angel all Twilight did was give them the idea that “hmm maybe we should try the vampire thing again it worked before”

And please remember that Vampire Diaries came out WAY before Twilight did.

i luv twilight and the vampire daies so for all of u who think that its copying twilight it is not the vampire diaries were writen 17 years ago but twilight so awesome ihave the twiligh shrts and bag and all the book i have read twiligh over 20 times new moon 24 times eclipes 39 and bd 12 but vampire diarieas are better sux an egg if u disagger
but twilight movie is the worest movie ever and it ruined the w

but twilight movie is the worest movie ever and it ruined the w

Elena’s supposed to be blonde!!!!!!!! Oh no CW please don’t ruin the Vampire Diaries series :(

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All