Gerard Butler Visits The Village Idiot

Gerard Butler Visits The Village Idiot

Gerard Butler is all smiles as he exits The Village Idiot restaurant in Hollywood on Wednesday (May 20).

The 39-year-old actor was apparently so caught up in smiling for the cameras that he got into his car and attempted to leave without his keys that the valet tried to give him.

Last week, Gerard was charged with misdemeanor battery after allegedly getting into a scuffle with a paparazzo. Los Angeles City Attorney spokesman said he faces up to six months in jail if convicted. Gerard‘s manager, Alan Siegel, said that the actor was forced to have his driver stop the car after a paparazzo repeatedly sped through red lights and almost hit two pedestrians.

gerard butler visits village idiot 01
gerard butler visits village idiot 02
gerard butler visits village idiot 03
gerard butler visits village idiot 04
gerard butler visits village idiot 05
gerard butler visits village idiot 06

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
SouthAfricanGirl @ 05/21/2009 at 7:57 am

Yay! I’m the first one!
Gerard, you are a total hottie!!! :P

FIRST?
Love this actor (l)

He has been looking rough lately, but here – wow. Every bit the movie star. Looking good.

Would have been interesting to know with whom he actually was there. Probably got wind of the paps and left his date inside to hook up again later.

one size fits all @ 05/21/2009 at 8:16 am

HOT HOT HOT!!!
WOW, He looks smokin!

To #4
He is such a weirdo. He always has his grilfriend leave separately so that no one takes a picture of them together. Cant believe she keeps putting up with it.

Thanks Jared. He looks so rested after India :)

Have you seen him with his girlfriend? I’m surprised that in the age of cell phone cameras nobody ever took a picture of him with a girlfriend inside one of these places. If the paps knew he was in this restaurant they must have know with whom he was there as well. But you’re right, what kind of woman would put up with this ****?

Thanks Jared…

Now let the crazies post their knowledge of Gerry and how and when they slept with him and on and on and on.

Bring it girls!!!!

PS He looks so Gorgeous!!!!!

StinkyLouise @ 05/21/2009 at 8:50 am

The Village Idiot?????
*biting my tongue*!!!!!!!!

Rozzzzzzz @ 05/21/2009 at 8:52 am

#8, that makes way too much sense!

Please stop it, this is Gerard Butler, the man of the craziest girlfans in the World. They love to make up shiat about Gerry because it feeds their fantasy heads with all kinds of options. They make it up, put it out there and then his fan sites go wild speculating over these made up stories (true or not).

It’s like a f**king Olympic Sport in Gerard Butler Fandom World!

just saying @ 05/21/2009 at 9:02 am

I never get tired of saying it: He is a real hunk!

At #8.
Gerry keeps his girlfriend hidden from the camera. He does not want to lose his fan girls! He needs them to buy tix to his movies. Especially with a rom com coming up – who goes to those movies – chicks!

If he keeps his girlfriend hidden, then home come YOU know about her? So have you seen them together? Or how do you know he has a girlfriend if he is apparently so private about it? Who is she? Why don’t you spill the beans? You don’t need to care about his fangirls.

He was with Kristi people

what story? @ 05/21/2009 at 9:16 am

Is there a story here, or are we all back on the PR curcuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattycakes @ 05/21/2009 at 9:17 am

Always looks like he could use a good hosing down and a bath. Good body, but has a bloated face (parties too much likely).

He’s looking good. Apparently the intestinal woes he reportedly suffered during his last couple of days in India did him no lasting harm. Now, he and Jennifer Aniston can brace themselves for all the rumors when they start filming Bounty Hunter in a few weeks in NYC and New Jersey.

he is HOT as usual ;)))

I think he has a girlfiiend too. It wouldnt hurt his rep at this point to actually be seen with her. But I guess ticket sales are too important to him to have anyone snap a picture of her.

@Sugar: Kristi huh? Thats odd to me since I know for a fact he is single with NO gf. All you people keep saying he does, but he doesnt. Trust me. Why is everyine always saying **** about him that just isnt true. Gerry has some of the most loyal fans out there. You need to shut the f*** up until you actually know what youre talking about…

#21
you almost had me convinced until you threw in the stuff about his “loyal fan base”. Then I knew, you are just another fan girl in denial over the fact that he has a girlfriend – like so many of his nutty fangirls out there.

I’m glad to see that he’s back in the states. Now we can see more of him. I will always remain loyal to my Gerry. He puts a smile on my face!

Here we go again, LOL. Apparently only one side can be true, he either has a steady GF or he hasn’t. Why don’t any of you come up with some proof for what you are claiming? Or at least explain HOW you know? It’s easy to say anything on an anonymous board like this. I could say I was his girlfriend, LOL.

ridiculous @ 05/21/2009 at 9:48 am

Just for the record, I have no idea if he has a girlfriend or not. But it’s absolutely ridiculous to say he’s hiding a girlfriend because of his fanbase. Even if he lost all his fans due to a girlfriend it wouldn’t make any significant difference in ticket sales. His fanbase isn’t nearly that large to have any impact on that. It’s the masses (who for the most part have no idea who he is) that make or break his movies, not his fans. If he is hiding a girlfriend it’s because he doesn’t want to commit to her and uses this fan **** as a cheap excuse.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All