Gerard Butler Visits The Village Idiot

Gerard Butler Visits The Village Idiot

Gerard Butler is all smiles as he exits The Village Idiot restaurant in Hollywood on Wednesday (May 20).

The 39-year-old actor was apparently so caught up in smiling for the cameras that he got into his car and attempted to leave without his keys that the valet tried to give him.

Last week, Gerard was charged with misdemeanor battery after allegedly getting into a scuffle with a paparazzo. Los Angeles City Attorney spokesman said he faces up to six months in jail if convicted. Gerard‘s manager, Alan Siegel, said that the actor was forced to have his driver stop the car after a paparazzo repeatedly sped through red lights and almost hit two pedestrians.

gerard butler visits village idiot 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

SouthAfricanGirl @ 05/21/2009 at 7:57 am

Yay! I’m the first one!
Gerard, you are a total hottie!!! :P

FIRST?
Love this actor (l)

He has been looking rough lately, but here – wow. Every bit the movie star. Looking good.

Would have been interesting to know with whom he actually was there. Probably got wind of the paps and left his date inside to hook up again later.

one size fits all @ 05/21/2009 at 8:16 am

HOT HOT HOT!!!
WOW, He looks smokin!

To #4
He is such a weirdo. He always has his grilfriend leave separately so that no one takes a picture of them together. Cant believe she keeps putting up with it.

Thanks Jared. He looks so rested after India :)

Have you seen him with his girlfriend? I’m surprised that in the age of cell phone cameras nobody ever took a picture of him with a girlfriend inside one of these places. If the paps knew he was in this restaurant they must have know with whom he was there as well. But you’re right, what kind of woman would put up with this ****?

Thanks Jared…

Now let the crazies post their knowledge of Gerry and how and when they slept with him and on and on and on.

Bring it girls!!!!

PS He looks so Gorgeous!!!!!

StinkyLouise @ 05/21/2009 at 8:50 am

The Village Idiot?????
*biting my tongue*!!!!!!!!

Rozzzzzzz @ 05/21/2009 at 8:52 am

#8, that makes way too much sense!

Please stop it, this is Gerard Butler, the man of the craziest girlfans in the World. They love to make up shiat about Gerry because it feeds their fantasy heads with all kinds of options. They make it up, put it out there and then his fan sites go wild speculating over these made up stories (true or not).

It’s like a f**king Olympic Sport in Gerard Butler Fandom World!

just saying @ 05/21/2009 at 9:02 am

I never get tired of saying it: He is a real hunk!

At #8.
Gerry keeps his girlfriend hidden from the camera. He does not want to lose his fan girls! He needs them to buy tix to his movies. Especially with a rom com coming up – who goes to those movies – chicks!

If he keeps his girlfriend hidden, then home come YOU know about her? So have you seen them together? Or how do you know he has a girlfriend if he is apparently so private about it? Who is she? Why don’t you spill the beans? You don’t need to care about his fangirls.

He was with Kristi people

what story? @ 05/21/2009 at 9:16 am

Is there a story here, or are we all back on the PR curcuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattycakes @ 05/21/2009 at 9:17 am

Always looks like he could use a good hosing down and a bath. Good body, but has a bloated face (parties too much likely).

He’s looking good. Apparently the intestinal woes he reportedly suffered during his last couple of days in India did him no lasting harm. Now, he and Jennifer Aniston can brace themselves for all the rumors when they start filming Bounty Hunter in a few weeks in NYC and New Jersey.

he is HOT as usual ;)))

I think he has a girlfiiend too. It wouldnt hurt his rep at this point to actually be seen with her. But I guess ticket sales are too important to him to have anyone snap a picture of her.

@Sugar: Kristi huh? Thats odd to me since I know for a fact he is single with NO gf. All you people keep saying he does, but he doesnt. Trust me. Why is everyine always saying **** about him that just isnt true. Gerry has some of the most loyal fans out there. You need to shut the f*** up until you actually know what youre talking about…

#21
you almost had me convinced until you threw in the stuff about his “loyal fan base”. Then I knew, you are just another fan girl in denial over the fact that he has a girlfriend – like so many of his nutty fangirls out there.

I’m glad to see that he’s back in the states. Now we can see more of him. I will always remain loyal to my Gerry. He puts a smile on my face!

Here we go again, LOL. Apparently only one side can be true, he either has a steady GF or he hasn’t. Why don’t any of you come up with some proof for what you are claiming? Or at least explain HOW you know? It’s easy to say anything on an anonymous board like this. I could say I was his girlfriend, LOL.

ridiculous @ 05/21/2009 at 9:48 am

Just for the record, I have no idea if he has a girlfriend or not. But it’s absolutely ridiculous to say he’s hiding a girlfriend because of his fanbase. Even if he lost all his fans due to a girlfriend it wouldn’t make any significant difference in ticket sales. His fanbase isn’t nearly that large to have any impact on that. It’s the masses (who for the most part have no idea who he is) that make or break his movies, not his fans. If he is hiding a girlfriend it’s because he doesn’t want to commit to her and uses this fan **** as a cheap excuse.

@me:
I am somewhat of a fan yes, but NOT a fangirl. Like I said before, I know for a fact he does NOT have a gf. He is way too much of a player for that. He has not had a steady girl in many years. Sure he dates, but at the moment, no, he is with no one. Leave it at that.

If he has a girlfriend then what difference does it make? He probably does have ‘somebody’ or whatever. It might not be that serious, but I doubt he’s alone. Even a a player has what we call a ‘bottom chick’. I just don’t understand why that would matter to any of you if he decides to parade her around or not. Even if we saw him with the same girl every time he wouldn’t confirm it and people would still continue having this argument. So get over it already. He’s never gonna give an answer about his love life either way.

Pellegrino @ 05/21/2009 at 9:57 am

@Yea…ok:

I doubt you know more than most on this board.

@Pellegrino:

Ha!! I know more then you think….

As far as it being good for his rep to be seen with someone – i dont think he cares about that. That’s why I like him. He doesnt give a sh****.

StinkyLouise @ 05/21/2009 at 10:05 am

@luciana: So, umm, any chance that Jasom Statham is the “bottom chick”? Cause that’s kind of a personal fantasy.

I also think he looks good. You can tell by his smile he is thinking – WTF get out of my face……douche bag pap.

I tend to believe that he probably has several (or maybe even a whole herd, lol) “steady” FWBs in various cities that he calls on when he’s in town or when he wasn’t successful in picking up “fresh meat”, LOL. Maybe some of these girls like to think they’re more than that or hope to become more one day and therefore put up with this hiding game.

mARKASITE MADAME @ 05/21/2009 at 10:46 am

@ridiculous:
Gerry’s fanbase at present is around 17 million worldwide…his US fanbase alone is about 8 million, so his fanbase is larger than you may think. For him to be “not that well known,” he has one of the largest fan bases of any actor working, which reaches far wider than just his main fan sites. The man has seven worldwide conventions given for his charities every year, and his worldwide fan base is extensive. The majority of his fans are there to support him in his work, but also for the man himself, as there is much there to be admired that most of the world, outside of his fan bases, have no idea about. His status as an actor is only part of his fan’s reasons for supporting him and sticking by him. It’s the total man that keeps us all intact, and I daresay, that Gerry’s fans are by far the most faithful in the world, and there are many reasons for that. Too bad that those outside of his fan base do not know.

@mARKASITE MADAME @ 05/21/2009 at 11:02 am

Then why didn’t these 17 million go to see RNR?

I never said his fans weren’t faithful or loyal, but face the fact that they don’t make any difference whatsoever at the box office!

And please take off your rose-colored glasses and stop thinking you KNOW that guy. You actually don’t have any idea how he really is. You only know what he wants his fans to know about him and how to perceive him. It’s an illusion, an image. But it has nothing to do with the truth or the real man.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ 05/21/2009 at 11:20 am

8 million in the US?..Huh?…Where are those figures coming from..I highly doubt that. He has fans but not that many…Maybe 14,000 worldwide…seriously…that isn’t alot..and no, no one knows him except for his family and close friends. Celebrities all have a illusion they play on..It’s part of PR..and part of being a “star”.

As far as the gf thingy is concerned..who cares? He has one..he doesn’t…so?…

Thanks for the new pics !!

#26
I remember him stating in a few articles last summer that he had a gf who supposedly lived in NYC. I am sure whoever that was is history now, but if what you say is true, then he musta been lying about it.

remember da truth @ 05/21/2009 at 12:06 pm

What is wrong with you people?
If I were his girlfriend, I’d want to be protected from the paps and losing my privacy, too. He’s being a GENTLEMAN.

Especially after some pap chased him down and needed to be assaulted before he would leave Butler alone, it’s best to leave the private citizens out of the craziness these paps cause.

Admit it, you all just want to see her picture and are frustrated you’re not getting your wish. Well, it isn’t about you. Get over it.

oh please! @ 05/21/2009 at 12:07 pm

@mARKASITE MADAME:
17 million fans – oh please do grow up! LOL!!!!!- I suppose these are all paid up, card carrying members of gbfan bases – otherwise how do’ya get for figures – and why don’t 17 million poeple go and each pay for tickets to his films. Certainly 17 million fans don’t all go to his conventions (I suspect more likely a couple of hundred obsessed core fans).
Please do elaborate on this vast fan base, as I am sure that many political parties in nations around the world would be impressed by gaining this much support for thier campaigns – perhaps GB for president??? I would point out to those who are not wearing the regulation fan rose coloured glasses that the word ‘fan’ is derived from FANATIC!

My sister LOVES GB (I like him as well), but she refuses to visit JJ because of all the “nasty” comments.
I don’t understand why the comments have turned from “he’s so adorable” to “he’s a manwh@re” over the past months. Is this another step on the celebrity ladder for GB?, as I have noticed this similar pattern with other celebs.
First only the loyal fans comment and gush, then when the celeb becomes better known the rumours start (with GB it was “he’s Gay”) and then finally the anti-fans with their character assassination comments.
It has been quite funny reading the comments, loyal fan versus anti-fan, but recently it has become a little one-sided, Many of the loyal fans are not taking the bait and the anti-fans seem a bit desperate!
A lot of the comments now appear to be opinions that when written enough times turn into “facts”. I expect by the time #100 is reached it will be a “fact” that GB left the restaurant alone and his girlfriend took a cab because he didn’t want to be photographed with her. While driving home GB picked up a couple of PYT and went back to their apartment for a quick f###! leaving his poor girlfriend waiting outside his place for hours (he refuses to give her a key). In the past GB’s pet dog would have unlocked the door for her but GB has given his dog away (another “fact”). When GB finally returned home the poor girlfriend was curled up asleep on the doormat. GB was hungry after all the f###ing, so he kicked his girlfriend to wake her and ordered her to make him breakfast. GB is not all bad though, after breakfast he did give the girlfriend cab fare so she wouldn’t be late for school!
Hmm,I can see why the anti-fans make up so much cr@p, it’s quite fun!

What a gorgeous MANLY Man. There aren’t many like him around – very smart, funny, talented, can sing and he seems like an all around good guy. Besides, he’s got the best male body EVERRRR!

Does it matter if he has a girlfriend or not? Come on, let it go girls. Who he is with or not with..is nobody’s business. Enjoy him for his talent and let the man live. Geezus!

Bye the way, Gerry you look amazing as always..you never disappoint me.

@suki:

LMAO…you hit the nail on the head.

Gerry looks very handsome, attractive, and well-rested…and I love his jacket. His time off must have agreed with him.

gf or no gf who the hell knows. If indeed he does have a gf then she certainly is quite patient LOL! Paps or no paps dont know why she would put up with staying hidden while the never ending GB gossip machine keeps chugging along to a fevered pitch. (and that’s an understatement). Either way, we wont know until he decides to make it known and my guess is he holds the cards on that one. I also dont see what this discussion has to do with fan girls or anti-fan girls. Its just observations people are making.

anyonecansayit @ 05/21/2009 at 1:28 pm

His extended stay worked wonders. When was the last time we saw THAT smile? Seriously folks, the man’s happy and shining from within. Might have found that inner peace again, good. I think he has a secret source of happiness, and it isn’t a woman, or maybe it is? Regardless, he looks well rested, fita and very healthy. Just glad the gruesome horrible stuff he had to do in LAC are now a memory. Now, on to the next project! I suspect he’s in LA for that reason… work.

Love you babe, K

#39: Please gimme a break! Butler is not hunted by paps. He was left alone in Philly for months. He’s hiding the women he’s with because they’re just flings to him. And he probably has more than one “girlfriend” at a time and doesn’t want them to know about each other, LOL. You sound like you’re one of his dillusional FWBs who thinks she’s exclusive, LOL.

I also agree with sunny, no woman in her right mind would agree to such an arrangement, paps or not. Many A list hunks have girlfriends and wifes who are not hidden away and -suprise- they are not stalked by paps.

#38: He actually never used the word “girlfriend” when he talked about this woman in NY he was dating. Maybe that’s the key to all these different views here. Whenever he mentioned the NY woman in interviews he immediately added that he still didn’t mean to settle down or that this was an area he wasn’t mature in. Sounded to me like he didn’t see this as a steady relationship. But people who might have seen them together several times could have believed they were a couple.

Might be the same this time. I guess the NY woman is indeed history but if he’s been dating someone in LA people who saw them could have jumped to the conclusion that she was his girlfriend even if he might not see things that way.

What happend???? @ 05/21/2009 at 2:06 pm

He is totally manorexic. His career is over!!!! He is going to be just
a loser trying to get pap attention.

GERRyishot @ 05/21/2009 at 2:08 pm

I heard Gerry was after Priyanka Chopra but whether they are now a couple or not I don’t know. He is so hot; I’ve been a huge fan of him ever since I saw him in POTO.
Gerry is the sexiest man alive and all us GALS know it!

@GERRyishot:

I think my I.Q. went down a couple of points just reading that.

Gerry Butler will be AROUND in the business as long as he wants
to be. He is gorgeous, getting more so every day, he is intelligent,
getting more so every day, he is talented, getting more so every day.
He has mass appeal: doing every genre in films imaginable from
musical to kids movies, to action films to romcoms, all to perfection.
He makes any character believable and REAL. His characters take
on a life of their own. And his fan base is 17 MILLION worldwide.
He is known as well in Japan as he is in India as he is in Canada as
he is in the US. People see his sweet spirit as well as his other
attributes. Only the simple minded see him differently, or the jealous.
He just smiles and keeps doing his thing, which is to make movies.
Love him absolutely. He is a REAL man, not just a movie star. Don’t find many of those around anymore.

I thought when I read ” The Village Idiot,” Jared was referring to Gerard himself, which makes sense, because he is a lumbering dudderhead. The guy is ugly and bloated looking all the time. Thank godness he’s a star, otherwise no woman would give him the time of day.

I meant dunderhead.

no he isn't @ 05/21/2009 at 4:10 pm

@Sandy:

Uh, he is NOT well known in India. When he was at the GQ party, no one knew who he was until finally someone explained that he was in “300″ and then it was whispered throughout the party…
He is also NOT a household name in the US or Canada.

You’re “love him absolutely” identifies you. You are one of his more vocal fangurls onGALs, which is fine. But don’t overstate his popularity just because you desire it to be so.

Pellegrino @ 05/21/2009 at 4:21 pm

@Yea…ok:
me too, sweetie.

Sally tomato @ 05/21/2009 at 4:33 pm

He’s neither a dunderhead nor a god, but a guy with some talent, lots of possibilities, some very nice eyes and a good work ethic.

Well. How interesting , all this chatter! I dropped in on another thread to see what the real G. B. has been up to . What emotion and drama he inspires ! So what’s up about that ? Surely it has to do with more than just his pretty face . And despite what fans girls claim about his depth – Sorry ! Just don’t see that evidenced anywhere . Other than in some of his acting . Hmmm , I did say acting.
I have a theory . Maybe right on , maybe B.S. Is Gerry representative of that high school boy we all had a mad crush on ? You know the one – Goodlooking , cool , maybe slightly mischevious , a sort of “bad boy but good at heart ” type ? And when you finally went on a date , all you got was a horndog who wasn’t really interesting or that special after all… But you STILL lusted after him anyway ?? Cause he was just so dadgum CUTE !!
Well, maybe I’m all wrong and Gerry is a mature man of depth and quality , but as of now , I just don’t see it . He’s a mortal , he’s flawed . Like you and me .
I wish him well. Fangirls and haters too. There are more important isuues facing our planet . I’m off to those sites. Bye !

To “Marketsite Madam”…RNR was only in 800 theatres due to slimy CEO Warners’ chief Frenchie Shortie (not his name) who didn’t think American audiences would “get ” it. I had to go to another state (a two-and-a-half hour drive to see it in Lexington, KY!!!!!! I saw it twice in a row, but I then had to go back home. More fans would have seen it if they had played it in more theatres! Jackman’s “Wolverine” was in over 4000 theatres…RNR didn’t get a chance to thrive. It did win Best British Film from the Empire Magazine in the UK>

He’s sexy. I would let him hit it.

Crazy 88's @ 05/21/2009 at 5:27 pm

@Sandy:
Please stop inflating this man’s fanbase and his merits. Gerard Butler is a C-Lister at best. His fan base is nowhere near 17 million if it were, then his box office returns would put him along side Will Smith & Tom Cruise. I can respect the fact that he’s your fantasy and you wish the best for him but let’s not interject too much of the make believe into the issue. The truth is that he is marginally talented and makes mediocre films. Although he did well in “300″, the film was a hit mainly because of the popularity of the graphic novel, Frank Miller’s loyal fans and the remarkable CGI. Oh and please stop saying that people are jealous of him because they happen to see through the B.S. that you can’t (or won’t allow yourself). There are plenty of actors in Hollywood that have careers that are hot as Hell, who have talent to burn and have youth and looks on their side. Sadly, Gerard Butler does not bid well in any of those categories.

I have to agree with some points you make Crazy 88′s..
I thought Gerry did better in his earlier career..Films, like The Jury, Shooters, Please…and 300 was fabulous..Yes, the graphics is what made that film but I have to say..Gerry’s solo battle dance was classic. He did work hard for that flick..building a spartan look with body building etc..I think, at times, over doing it..and I’m still holding out a chance for him on future projects like Law Abiding Citizen and Gamer. Maybe he’ll surprise us all….maybe…I still would like to think so..

He maybe a C-lister but some of the A-listers movies I’ve seen lately aren’t that hot either…ALot of them have fizzled..I think Gerry has the talent to pull it through..if given proper scripts with the right story

Also..I forgot to add Dear Frankie..a quiet..yet great performance…not full of CGI and special effects…but still effective..:)

oh and I forgot Dear Frankie…a quiet movie…not full of CGI and special effects…yet it was effective and Gerry was great in it..

he’s starting 2 lose his title as a man ***** from john mayer imo
come on man, get back with the ladies….have them walking 2 ur car lol =p

This man doesn’t deserve all this crap from you people. Why don’t you go and harass the alcoholic, racist homewrecking celebreties instead

So why can’t he be private. Who wants everything all over the paper.s I think it’s sweet that he wants to protect her. A Gentleman is our Gerry, well bred and refined. Bit more of that wouldn’t hurt. Good luck with Burns Gerry. Love ya. Joan (A FAN) xxHug.

brazilian woman @ 05/22/2009 at 1:07 am

I’m a loyal fan of this adorable man.
He has a lot of loyal fans here in Brazil. There are also many blogs dedicated to him but sometimes what counts is quality not quantity.
I’ve loved Gerry and held him in my heart since 2005 and I’ll never forget the day he kissed me and how nice he was with all his fans in Rio de Janeiro (2007).
I’m a happy woman, I live in a lovely city by the sea, I have an adorable family, I’m a normal person and I’m in love with Gerry, I respect and support him and I always will. What’s wrong with that?
He has the right to keep his private live just for himself, doesn’t he? …don’t you, too?
Thanks JJ… Gerry is gorgeous in these photos…… India did him good!
#23… #21… #1… #3… #4… #7… #9… #12… #18… #19… Same here!

PS: Yes, I have a lot of time to do whatever I want… and it’s a pleasure for me to come to this place, all of you are cool… even when your opinions are different from mine.

i agree with #59. gerry has the bad boy appeal. some people want to protect these guys, other’s love to beat’em up, some like to analyze them. it’s very interesting (and educational) to read everyone’s views but this guy really is an empty shell.
love ya all, but have had enough of this lame character.

THE ANALYST @ 05/22/2009 at 3:38 am

I like to analyze the posts that analyze GB

#68: Just how naive do you need to be to think he protects a woman by hiding her? That is such BS. A gentleman? LOL. You really have a weird notion of a gentleman. A gentleman that denies his girlfriend, cheats on her, publically declares he wants to f*** another woman and constantly fuels the manwhoring rumors.

Sister Foxy Loxy @ 05/22/2009 at 7:06 am

I’d let him throat-hammer me until my eyes bleed.

if there is one thing I know it is that Gerard has very loyal fans, but I am glad he has even more loyal friend..
There could be a screenplay written with all your bad and hatefull comments and all the crazyness you come up with..you are only here to make trouble and make people sad..

#74: At the contrary, my dear. We are here to tear off your rose-colored glasses, LOL. Keep on believing what you want, but this is a public gossip board and not a censored fansite, so if you can’t stand the heat don’t go near the fire. And stop lecturing us on what we can or can’t say here.

#71
I agree. I really enjoy the lengthy posts (if you can actually get thru them) that give me carpal tunnel syndrome just looking at them.

I hope they at least have voice recognition software.

#74

How exactly does one make trouble on a message board?? so dramatic……

I agree…..what woman would put up with being “hidden”? None – if he was/is so worried about her, then hire security. He can afford it.
On the other hand he went to India with 4 male “friends”. ?????
It is said you should visit the Taj with someone you’re in love with. He saw it with male friends. Geez.

just want to say…who cares if he has a girl/boyfriend or not?! i just like him…maybe, because he is an attractive looking man and a good actor too. Everyone of you takes this way too serious…he is simply a man who is private…nothing wrong with that! Let’s all be glad that he is making movies that we all can enjoy.

gillianfey @ 05/22/2009 at 9:49 am

What Tish said. Thanks, Tish.

Unfortunately, that’s the problem with him. He’s not making movies anymore we all can enjoy.

Agree – and saying I want to keep his private life private is a bunch of bull. Always getting your picture taken is not very private…i.e leaving clubs. please the only thing he want to keep private is

give me a

G
A
Y

dontthinkso @ 05/22/2009 at 10:14 am

#83: If he was gay, why would he even willingly subject himself to these kinds of rumors all the time with his antics? The “hidden” girlfriends and dates? Wouldn’t it be much easier for him to have a steady beard then?

lol – take off your rose colored glasses.

Indian Hotel Toilet Cleaner @ 05/22/2009 at 10:33 am

Thank you for the big tip and I am pleased the dysentery helped you lose weight but please remember to clean up after yourself Mister filthy germ-spreading talent vaccum. Goodness gracious me! if there wasn’t a recession going on I’d quit, I am that disgusted with what I found in the bathroom after you left.

I have three requests firstly, please wash with water after you finish your behind business in future and secondly never ever come back to my sacred country. we hate all British peoples. there is reason we kicked filthy basttards out in 1947 after 200 years of enslavement! Thirdly please stop faking the accent. There is only one famous Scottish person in the world and that is Mel Gibson!!

Good bye and good riddance sir!

#84

I doubt he knows or cares what people are saying about him on message boards.

how long before he gets face bloat again.

Here we go again. Where’s the proof? How come no guy has ever talked and outed him then?

I’m sure if what #83 said was true he and his management WOULD care. It starts on the message boards and finally makes its way into the big papers. Just wait until he starts filming with Aniston. His personal life will be under scrutiny like never before.

Cuz everyone he meets has to sign a non-disclosure agreement…..

stuff /stories have been floating around a while about him and nothing has hit the BIG papers yet. Whatever those are. The only people that read this stuff are his fans or anti-fans – and that is a very tiny percentage of the gen pop. Seriously doubt he or his management care what is posted here!!

#91: LOL, that’s hilarious! So he’s picking up someone at a club and just when they’re about to do “it” he comes up with a non-disclose agreement to sign before anything happens? Just image that, LOL… And why would anyone sign something like that? Does he say “Sorry, if you don’t sign it you don’t get to bang me?” He’s the one who wants to have sex, LOL.

You’re right, things haven’t hit the big papers YET, but you never know when that might change. He could have another box office hit (although highly doubtful) or his collaboration with someone like Aniston could put him in the spotlight – we’ve already seen a glimpse of what’s to come a couple of weeks ago. And then these old stories and rumors will be dug up again. So he and his PR people would be wise to care and make sure there’s not too much dirt to be found.

Everyone he meets in a club has to sign?? Hope he uses recycled paper……………

#93 What a turn-off LOL. A butleration in its truest sense (look it up on urban dictionary . com) Almost as hilarious as Diddy tweeting whilst having “tantric sex”.

Butleration

The tendancy to create remarks that would invariable stop the act of sex in its tracks.

The person committing the butleration is (the) butler. After the butleration, the target victim(s) become(s) butled. This is not to be confused with the profession of servitude.

A butleration does not nessecarily occur during sex, but can occur at any time of the day and can be aimed at anyone unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of the butler. However, the butleration’s ability to end sex, even just before an ******, is used to gauge wether the remark is in fact a butleration. The act of butleration can sometimes result in a kiggins from both sexes.

The trait to be able to commit a butleration is genetic and is usually passed down by the male population, with few cases in women. However, anyone possesing the dominant variant of this gene will almost certaintly be unable to reach ****** with a partner unless their mouth is taped up during sex. This means that only carriers of the gene are able to pass the gene on.

When butlerations do happen during sex, most are forgiven with a giggle. Some, however, can cause serious repurcussions in relationships.

StinkyLouise @ 05/22/2009 at 12:07 pm

Hey babe, hate to interrupt you ******, but do you mind signing this paper! Bwahahahahah!

You MORON! @ 05/22/2009 at 12:20 pm

Mel is from Australia

@You MORON!: I think it was meant to be ironic ;o)

Indian Hotel's post @ 05/22/2009 at 12:31 pm

was the funniest so far. You Moron – It was meant to be a joke.

brazilian woman @ 05/22/2009 at 8:30 pm

I’ve got news for you…

Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson was born on January 3, 1956, in Peekskill, New York, USA as the sixth of eleven children to parents Hutton Gibson, a railroad brakeman, and Ann Gibson, who was born in Australia and died in December of 1990. Though born in the US, Mel and his family moved to New South Wales, Australia. After high school, Mel studied at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, performing at the National Institute of Dramatic Arts alongside future film thespians Judy Davis and Geoffrey Rush. After college, Mel had a few stints on stage and starred in a few TV shows. Eventually, he was chosen to star in Mad Max (1979) and in a movie called Tim (1979), co-starring Piper Laurie.

that’s all folks…

just saying @ 05/22/2009 at 9:07 pm

Brazilian woman. So you met him in 2007 when he was here in Brazil… woman, you have no idea how much I envy you for that. I wish I could’ve been there.

Mel COLUMCILLE Gerard Gibson

COLUMCILLE?!?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

brazilian woman @ 05/22/2009 at 9:28 pm

#75
You don’t know more than we, Gerry’s fans, know about him.
The difference is : we love him just the way he is.
There are no colored sun glasses, not for me, not for his loyal fans.
I can see clear, very clear and I’m here to support him … because I love this man, no matter what! Does this bother you ? if you can’t stand the heat don’t go near the fire (wise words).
Keep LOL… is good for your heart.
Wish you a nice day.

hangglider @ 05/22/2009 at 9:52 pm

!@brazilianwoman

I hadn’t planned to post on this site again, it seemed dead, but I had been tempted to point out what you did and hope you come back to read it, that Mel Gibson was born in the U.S. of an American/Australian partnering and moved to Australia with his family. As I recall he was maybe as old as 12 then. He became an Australian ac tor (check out “Gallipoli”, one of his early movies, if not the first, if you haven’t seen it.)

I get frustrated with people who don’t do ANY research before they pop off. At a party I went to I listened to someone pontificate on how, “Catherine Zeta-Jones…she’s from Spain you know…” with amazing self-assurance. I believe CZJ’s early roles in USA were Hispanics in Zorro and Traffic, but she is Welsh.

Brazilian, you are one of the brightest bulbs on these sites, even if English is a second language for you and you seem a little more pro-GB than I am. I am not anti-GB, just anti-worship of movie stars made up and promoted to sell sex, illusions, drama, etc.

Here’s one for the fans and posters. I just saw the current issue of Muscle & Fitness with Hugh Jackman on the cover, featuring a story about the up and coming Hollywood action movie stars of this decade. The leaders, according to this publication, are Jackman, Jason Statham, Daniel Craig (who aced out rumors that GB would get that role) and a couple or three others I don’t recall. It’s notable that GB WAS NOT even mentioned in this story. After 300 there were news stories that GB represented the tough, masculine guy Hollywood was looking for but couldn’t find in current USA movie stars. So far it seems an Australian and two Brits are considered hot commodities in this field and for whatever reason, GB didn’t even rate. This would not bother me if there were clear signs he has other goals in mind than action films. Who knows? Do Pitt and Cruise have passionate sites like this? I’ve never gone here before.
This is new..

brazilian woman @ 05/22/2009 at 10:06 pm

#104
Hi
This night was a wonderful and unforgettable night for me and my friends.
Next morning , at the Copacabana Palace Hotel a girl was crying so much that Gerry held her against his chest until she calmed down and stopped crying. She said that she could hear his heart beating… and felt the smell of his cologne.
He’s gorgeous, big, tall, kind and has a beautiful voice. The journalits
were waiting for him so he said goodbye and let all of us so happy!
I wish that you were there with us.
That was real !! So real…
hugs

OMG! He’s got pants on that look like they’re, actually, not cutting off his circulation!

brazilian woman @ 05/22/2009 at 11:11 pm

Hangglider
I love your language since I was a litlle girl, so I dedicated a lot of my time trying to learn it. But it’s not so easy for me to write it without mistakes… that’s why I ask you all to have patience and correct me, for my own good.
Thanks for your words about me and try to understand this passion I have for Gerry.
hugs
PS: No, I haven’t seen Gallipoli.

#108: A great story. There are many others like that which show just how nice a person GB is. I just do not get the people who post negatively about him. I think they are just trying to get a rise out of his fans. Well, too bad. All the silly madeup posts aren’t going to change his fan’s opinions. To all of us, GB is the best. Of course, we know he’s only human. He’s not perfect and you can cite some bad behavior. But only those of you who are perfect can throw the first stones.

OK, if you look at JJ, he has the jacket info posted for anyone who wants one. It’s John Bartlet, nylon and cotton, $174.99.

Soulsearching stars @ 05/23/2009 at 4:20 am

I think the craziness of Hollywood can get to an actor, they get a little stir crazy, as in Gerry’s case. So maybe his stints to India, with all its mysticism and inner channeling of the soul, gives Gerry that time out to do some soul searching, to be reflective and put things in perspective. Didn’t the Beatles back in the 60′s spend alot a time in India for the same reason. He looks really great and refreshed and I hope he’s back now with some new focus and purpose. He’ll be 40 in September, I wonder if that will have an effect on him, the BIG 40. Alot of the men I know, were effected by turning 40, they wanted to have children, as I pointed out to them, their boys might not be able to swim as far, the older they get. Yes, I reckon the best is yet to come and we won’t have to wait too long.

#109, thank you, I though I was the only one commenting on his jeans or pants. Like 3 months ago, he was wearing the skinny jeans/pants etc. I think he should leave that to the younger crowd. He’s almost 40 and just oozes man, so, you have to wear pants that define that, in my opinion anyway..he’s so damn handsome…
Now I’m going to talk about his shoes…lol. He seems to like funky shoes like Puma’s, etc. He should get a pair of Keen’s…they look good on guy’s wearing jeans or whatever and they are soooo comfy.
I like his style…he looks comfortable. He’s totally my type of guy.
*smooches* Gerry!!

hangglider @ 05/23/2009 at 7:30 am

#brazilian women

So far I haven’t seen any language mistakes to correct, girl. You communicate better in English than many native speakers.
Let’s get real. If we are posting on this site, we have some sort of interest in GB for whatever reason-loyal fans, disappointed disllusioned fans, confused fans, pop culture researchers, maybe his own employees, who knows, whatever. The extremists are hate-mongers on one side and blind worshippers on the other. The latter seem to fall back eventually on the position, GB is a human being with flaws. Isn’t that the point?

@ #86 – Indian Hotel Toilet Cleaner

OMG MY RIBS ARE SPLITTING¬¬ THAT IS THE FUNNIEST POST ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD!!

okay….first… lmao I really agree with “wow” I.Q is really loosing points reading all this **** here lol…great….better then TV!

first of all …to all the haters there:
wtf is ur problem?
man, hes just a actor/human-yes he is human lol so let him be whatever!
Go and watch teletubbies and hate them then! ;P

To the jealous fangirls/fans:
WTF!? Man hes a guy too with possibilities! let him get them! ure compressing the poor guy lol
GF or not its HIS LIFE not urs get an own.
If he belives its right to hide her then accept that
Love or hate him.

To the other freaks-yes I count mine too as freak before the stupid replays are comming;
well 17 Mio. hmpf…maybe I dunno lol but it are much around the world, with stalkers – hello you by the way ;) dramaqueens like u showed us here, fake fans…like u showed here too, liars….ya know what I wanna say, haters,…totally sick lovers – get outta ur illusion btw!

Hell yes Im a fan since 8 years but now Im sick of nearly all others, thats what makes this sad. the more he gets famous the more are comming HATERS and MADLY FANGIRLS asking stupid Q´s belivin every **** whats written here and there and bring the drama on the fansites….so sad… it was fun as G was not famous lol
no one cared about where or in whom his **** was…

loyal fanbase….oh yes sure….when I look on this board here….where? where the fook are they? I see nothing then ****, lies and hate.

he´s a grown man, he´s another person behind the mask wich we dont know and we have no right to judge about every **** he make.

So calm down weirdos and let the love flow

PS No, Im not stoned LOL

@Jezze... @ 05/23/2009 at 6:20 pm

If you can’t stand what’s being said here go back to your fansites. Once again, this is a public gossip board with freedom of speech and not a censored gusher fansite.

You might not know him but there are people out there who do and they have every right to judge him, even if you who they prefer not to look behind the mask don’t like that.

And one more thing: YOU should get a life of your own in the first place.

JustSaying @ 05/23/2009 at 6:51 pm

I don’t hate him but I truly despise his lunatic fangurls… and #117 is definitely one of them.

@Jezze…: B i t c h. go back to school. You type like a spacker.

I love the Teletubbies ~ but only when I’m on acid.

boohoo bwahahahaha

@@Jezze…:

lol….thats a total antilogy- free place huh? then let me say what I think too.

uhh and you are one of those who know him? should we treat you now like a queen? LOL
I really doubt that they who know him will write HERE anything.

This is crazy here

You have no idea.

I have no clue too what you ALL are talking about…Im addlepated…Too much info lol

@@Jezze:

oh yeah? So you wanna call yourself one of them, right?
Wich one are you?
The “oh I met Gerry Butler once at a premiere and I know him now sooo good ´cause he gave me a autograph and talked two sentences with me”

Or the ” I fooked Gerry Butler tehehe but he didnt call back”

The “Soulmate” maybe? It happened in your imagination not in real life.

Oh the “Miss busybody” of course who just wanna get a little spotlight

Or you are a “friend” ´cause u met him in a club or so and partied with him ….-well then Gerry really should ask himself what “Good Friends” he has when they are running over to this boards and post.

You’re really probably the biggest idiot I’ve ever come across on these boards.

Your reaction shows that Im right :P

If it makes you happy to believe that… Dream on.

again boo hoo
totally sick here, first the big talking and then….*buff* nothing then hot air

I feel like I’m standing in the middle of a shopping mall food court on a Friday night, surrounded by a bunch of gum smacking teenage girls.

@donnakat:

More like mentally challenged girls.
It’s not even fun when there is a lack of intelligent, funny posts.

perfect - the village idiot @ 05/25/2009 at 7:31 pm

The Village Idiot — perfect description of Butler AND his crazy fans.
The poor guy has no chance.

teenage girls? sounds to me like a bunch of adolescent boys trying to one better the other.
everyone should ignore the crazies.

Okay…I need your help now…is the article saying Gerry forgot his keys? Or do I understand something false?

@hm

Yes, apparently he got into his car before getting his keys from the
valet, ( I think that’s why he has that funny look on his face in the car.
Either that, or he wondering, “Now where did I tell that chick to meet
me?)

@bj: LMAO Thank you

He looks healthy and about 7 years younger! I don’t care if he has a girlfriend or never has one. He’s fine looking and a great actor. That’s all that should be required of any actor or actress. We don’t own their lives.

English is my second language so I hope that It be clear.
I do like him as an actor as a person I do not know him so I will not presume anything. I just think that the people have the right to express any opinions but also that if everybody was actually happy and not frustrated in there lifes they would not feel better by trashing somebody or anybody for that matter. The world would be a better place if people would not talking trash others others to feel better about them self. Poeple do that in high school and still does it seems.
I just feel that all haters are a reason why your life sucks is because you are negative, victims of your own attitudes. Negative attract negativeness and you are probably surrounded by youre own kind and not even seeing the good in anybody… And persons that respond by negative comments about this post you are prooving me right.
Gerard Butler is an actor and he has the right to be wathever he wants even gay or not gay who cares. Do you care if your mailman is gay or not. I believe in free speech but I believe that when you are attacking someone with you opinions you loose that right because an opinion is not suppose to be imposed but propose and it’s not because somebody think the opposite that they are stupid. That goes for the fans too.

anyonecansayit @ 05/27/2009 at 1:25 pm

@MAB:

Well said and English is my first language although I have many who think not.

This so totally true. Negative people do then to flock together. It’s their dot so to speak… they’re common ground. There’s a mob mentality that negativity for some reason is brought out more for GB than need be.

Gerry’s eyes are talkin’ here people. And the word from someone who should know, they don’t lie.

gerrylover @ 05/28/2009 at 5:41 pm

Gerry looks great ,well rested, happy. The man is the most talented actor to come along in a long time. All the trash talking by people who don’t know him are just people with nothing better to do than be vicious a–holes. Let the man do his job in peace which is to make great movies .Stop all the speculating.

Can he an I just get married and get this over with already?! He is perfect<3

susan lancaster @ 07/23/2009 at 5:30 pm

I believe he is homosexual and has no girlfriend and is not interested in girls at all. He is never seen with anyone male or female and lives in West Hollywood which is notorious for homosexual trade. He is secretive about his private life not because of ticket sales but because he needs to perpetuate the fantasy he is heterosexual.

Hi- larious – the whole key scene is right of RocknRolla……..

@I wonder:

I thought that was David Beckham’s schtick?

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment. Is there any way you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks!